Welcome to Uplatz, the biggest IT & SAP training provider in Europe!
Uplatz is well known for providing instructor-led training and video-based courses on SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, AWS, Big Data, Machine Learning, Python, R, SQL, Google & Microsoft Technologies, and Digital Marketing.
SAP and AWS training courses are currently the most sought-after courses globally.
An SAP consultant on an average earns a package of $80,000 ($100,000) per annum based on the skills and experience.
To learn this course -
1) Pay the course fees directly through secured payment gateway by clicking "Pay Now" and relax. After this Uplatz team will take over and get the course conducted for you.
2) If you are based in UK or India, you can directly pay to our respective bank accounts. To do this, you just need to send an email to email@example.com and the Uplatz team will respond back with the details.
For any questions, queries, or payment related issues, simply contact us at -
Call: +44 7836 212635
WhatsApp: +44 7836 212635
Oracle Access Management provides innovative new services that complement traditional access management capabilities. For example, adaptive authentication, federated single-sign on (SSO), risk analysis, and fine-grained authorization are extended to mobile clients and mobile applications, and Access Portal allows customers to build their own private cloud SSO services. Services can be licensed and enabled as required to meet the specific needs of your organization.
- Access Management’s server-side services hosted in Oracle WebLogic Server.
- Access Management’s first-line-of-defense interceptors and filters (Access Management WebGates, and Web Services and API Gateway)
- Mobile and Social service client SDK, installed on mobile devices.
- Enterprise SSO Suite installed on PCs (desktops and laptops).
- Web Services Manager’s client agents embedded in web services or applications sending requests to web services providers in the Application Tier.
- Directory services may alternatively be deployed in the Data Tier (Note: Oracle Directory Services are not part of the Oracle Access Management Suite, they’re sold separately).
- The oracle access management working professionals need to understand:
- Understand Oracle Identity & Access Management components like Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Identity Manager, and Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Integrate OAM with business applications like Oracle E-Business Suite, Salesforce, Fusion Middleware Application like WebCenter, OBIEE, Siebel, SOA Suite
- Integrate Oracle Access Manager with Microsoft Active Directory (AD)/Windows Native Authentication (WNA) for Zero Sign-On Deploy Oracle Access Manager (OAM) in Active-Active, High Availability (HA) as per Oracle’s Reference Architecture.
- Setup Disaster Recovery (DR) for site wide failure in another datacentre Install, Configure, Integrate Oracle Access Manager & WebGates
- Can troubleshoot any configuration/integration, start/stop issues quickly Manage and troubleshoot any issues related to OAM, WebGate, WebServers , LDAP
Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
This course is specifically designed to help you clear the certification exam successfully. The comprehensive content of the course along with demonstration of practical scenarios & examples will make you understand each and every topic in great depth. Since the course structure has a special focus on certification, hence you will go through a lot of real-time case studies and study material during the training that will help you crack the certification exam.
Both self-paced training and online instructor-led training have their own advantages and disadvantages. 1) Suitability - If you have no idea about the course content and have no experience on it, then online instructor-led training will help you understand the course content better and deeply. 2) Flexibility - Self-paced training is generally more flexible than the tutor-led training since you can learn at your own pace through the videos as and when you have time. 3) Doubt-clearing, assignments etc. - You can attempt assignments and get feedback from the tutor in instructor-led training and also can get your doubts cleared during the class. Cost (more for instructor-led training) and other factors are also important.
We have a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals who are experts in their fields. Our trainers are highly supportive and render a friendly learning environment to the students focusing on their career growth.
In normal circumstances the tutor should be able to reschedule the class as per your convenient time but if you accidently miss any particular class in a multi-student batch then you can catch-up from the corresponding session recording that will be shared with all students or you can request the tutor to hold a separate class for you later on the topics covered in that class.
We provide server access for you to practice on and our trainers will ensure that you get practical real-time experience and training with all the utilities required for in-depth understanding of the course.
Yes. We provide lifetime access to Uplatz Learning Hub where you can view or download the course material anytime.
Yes. We have special offer/discount on this course. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for the discount and our team will be glad to help you.
Yes. Please check our refunds and cancellation policy (link given in the footer of our website) for more details.
You can send an email to email@example.com and Uplatz course team will respond back on your queries.