Welcome to Uplatz, the biggest IT & SAP training provider in Europe!
Uplatz is well known for providing instructor-led training and video-based courses on SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, AWS, Big Data, Machine Learning, Python, R, SQL, Google & Microsoft Technologies, and Digital Marketing.
SAP and AWS training courses are currently the most sought-after courses globally.
An SAP consultant on an average earns a package of $80,000 ($100,000) per annum based on the skills and experience.
To learn this course -
1) Pay the course fees directly through secured payment gateway by clicking "Pay Now" and relax. After this Uplatz team will take over and get the course conducted for you.
2) If you are based in UK or India, you can directly pay to our respective bank accounts. To do this, you just need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the Uplatz team will respond back with the details.
For any questions, queries, or payment related issues, simply contact us at -
Call: +44 7836 212635
WhatsApp: +44 7836 212635
Oracle Forms Training
THE FORM BUILDER INTERFACE
BUILDING A FORM
INTRODUCING STANDARD BUILT-INS
MORE INTERFACE OBJECTS
CANVASES AND WINDOWS
INTRODUCTION TO CALLING OTHER FORMS
ORACLE FORMS SERVICES
CONFIGURING FORMS SERVICES
DEALING WITH ICONS AND IMAGES
OTHER CONFIGURATION ISSUES
MOUSE AND KEY TRIGGERS
DATA BLOCK RELATIONSHIPS
CREATING CUSTOM MENUS
HANDLING DATABASE OBJECTS
USING OTHER DATA SOURCES
USING ORACLE DATABASE FEATURES
INCLUDING CHARTS AND REPORTS
Oracle Forms Interview Questions------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Explain what is Oracle Forms?
Oracle Forms is a software product for creating screens that interact with an Oracle database. It has an IDE including a property sheet, object navigator and code editor that uses PL/SQL.
2) Explain what are the Oracle forms services components include?
Oracle forms consist of
- Client: Client sends the HTTP requests
- Forms Listener Servlet: It start, stop and communicate with the Forms Runtime Process
- Forms Runtime Process: It executes the code contained in a particular forms application
- Database: The data fetched from the database
3) Mention what are the new features introduced in Oracle Form Services in 11g Release 2?
In Oracle Form Services, the features included are
- Integration with Oracle Access Manager
- Schedule forms runtime prestart
- Enhanced network statistics reports
- Support for Unicode columns
- guiMode configuration parameter
- Forms metric agent
- Support for URLs in image items and iconic buttons
- Oracle real user experience insight
4) Explain what is the difference between CALL_FORM, NEW_FORM and OPEN_FORM?
- CALL_FORM: It starts a new form and pass control to it
- New_FORM: It terminates the current form and replace it with the indicated new form
- OPEN_FORM: It opens the indicated new form without replacing or suspending the parent form.
5) List out the Oracle Forms Configuration files?
Oracle Forms configuration files include,
- Base HTML files (base.htm, basejini.htm, basejpi.htm, and baseie.htm)
6) In Oracle Forms Report, what is the maximum length of Record group Column? What are the different types of Record Groups?
The maximum length of Record group column names cannot exceed 30 characters. Different types of Record Groups include
- Query Record Groups
- State Record Groups
- NonQuery Record Groups
7) Mention what is the sequence of firing triggers in forms?
The sequence of firing triggers in forms, when forms open is
8) Mention what the “LOV of Validation” property of an item? Mention what is the difference between lov and list item?
When LOV for validation is set to True, Oracle Forms compares the current value of the text item to the values in the first column displayed in the LOV.
LOV is a property where as list item is an item. A list item can only have one column while lov can have one or more columns.
9) Explain how can you use the same LOV for 2 columns?
We can use the same LOV for 2 columns by passing the return values in global values and using the global values in the code.
10) Mention what are bind variables?
The bind variables are used in report 6i for replacing the single parameter in the select statement.
11) Explain how one can iterate through items and records in a specified block?
To iterate through items and records in a specified block, one can use NEXT_FIELD to iterate through items in a specific block and NEXT_RECORD to iterate through records in a block.
12) Explain can you convert or reverse engineer a FMX back to a FMB file?
No it is not possible to convert or reverse engineer a FMX back to a FMB files, to ensure they are not lost.
13) Is it possible to execute a dynamic SQL from forms?
Yes, it is possible to execute a dynamic SQL from forms by using the FORMS_DDL built in or by calling the DBNS_SQL database package from forms.
14) Which parameter can be used to set read level consistency across multiple queries?
15) From which designation is it preferred to send the output to the printed?
16) What are difference between post database commit and post-form commit?
Post-form commit fires once during the post and commit transactions process, after the database commit occurs. The post-form-commit trigger fires after inserts, updates and deletes have been posted to the database but before the transactions have been finalized in the issuing the command. The post-database-commit trigger fires after oracle forms issues the commit to finalized transactions.
17) What are the different display styles of list items?
18) With which function of summary item is the compute at options required?
percentage of total functions.
19) What are parameters?
Parameters provide a simple mechanism for defining and setting the values of inputs that are required by a form at startup. Form parameters are variables of type char,number,date that you define at design time.
20) What are the three types of user exits available?
Oracle Precompiler exits, Oracle call interface, NonOracle user exits.
21) How many windows in a form can have console?
Only one window in a form can display the console, and you cannot change the console assignment at runtime.
22) What is an administrative (privileged) user?
Oracle DBAs and operators typically use administrative accounts to manage the database and database instance. An administrative account is a user that is granted SYSOPER or SYSDBA privileges. SYSDBA and SYSOPER allow access to a database instance even if it is not running. Control of these privileges is managed outside of the database via password files and special operating system groups. This password file is created with the orapwd utility.
23) What are the two repeating frame always associated with matrix object?
One down repeating frame below one across repeating frame.
24) An Open Form Can Not Be Execute The Call_form Procedure If You Chain Of Called Forms Has Been Initiated By Another Open Form?
25) What Is New_form Built-in?
When one form invokes another form by executing new_form oracle form exits the first form and releases its memory before loading the new form calling new form completely replace the first with the second. If there are changes pending in the first form, the operator will be prompted to save them before the new form is loaded.
26) What Is The Difference. When Flex Mode Is Mode On And When It Is Off?
When flex mode is on, reports automatically resizes the parent when the child is resized.
27) What Is The Difference. When Confine Mode Is On And When It Is Off?
When confine mode is on, an object cannot be moved outside its parent in the layout.
28) What Are The Vbx Controls?
Vbx control provide a simple method of building and enhancing user interfaces. The controls can use to obtain user inputs and display program outputs.vbx control where originally develop as extensions for the ms visual basic environments and include such items as sliders, rides and knobs.
29) How Do You Create A New Session While Open A New Form?
Using open_form built-in setting the session option Ex. Open_form('Stocks ',active, session). when invoke the multiple forms with open form and call_form in the same application, state whether the following are true/False.
30) What Are The Ways To Monitor The Performance Of The Report?
Use reports profile executable statement. Use SQL trace facility.
31) Explain About Horizontal, Vertical Tool Bar Canvas Views?
Tool bar canvas views are used to create tool bars for individual windows. Horizontal tool bars are display at the top of a window, just under its menu bar. Vertical Tool bars are displayed along the left side of a window.
32) What Is The Purpose Of The Product Order Option In The Column Property Sheet?
To specify the order of individual group evaluation in a cross products.
33) What Is The Use Of Image_zoom Built-in?
To manipulate images in image items.
34) How Do You Reference A Parameter Indirectly?
To indirectly reference a parameter use the NAME IN, COPY 'built-ins to indirectly set and reference the parameters value' Example name_in ('capital parameter my param'), Copy ('SURESH','Parameter my_param')
35) What Is A Timer?
Timer is an "internal time clock" that you can programmatically create to perform an action each time the times.
36) What Are The Two Phases Of Block Coordination?
There are two phases of block coordination: the clear phase and the population phase. During, the clear phase, Oracle Forms navigates internally to the detail block and flushes the obsolete detail records. During the population phase, Oracle Forms issues a SELECT statement to repopulate the detail block with detail records associated with the new master record. These operations are accomplished through the execution of triggers.
37) What Are Most Common Types Of Complex Master-detail Relationships?
There are three most common types of complex master-detail relationships:
- master with dependent details
- master with independent details
- detail with two masters
38) What Is A Text List?
The text list style list item appears as a rectangular box which displays the fixed number of values. When the text list contains values that can not be displayed, a vertical scroll bar appears, allowing the operator to view and select undisplayed values.
39) What Is The Maximum No Of Chars The Parameter Can Store?
The maximum no of chars the parameter can store is only valid for char parameters, which can be upto 64K. No parameters default to 23Bytes and Date parameter default to 7Bytes.
40) What Are The Default Extensions Of The Files Created By Library Module?
The default file extensions indicate the library module type and storage format .pll - pl/sql library module binary.
41) What Are The Coordination Properties In A Master-detail Relationship?
The coordination properties are
These Properties determine when the population phase of block coordination should occur.
This course is specifically designed to help you clear the certification exam successfully. The comprehensive content of the course along with demonstration of practical scenarios & examples will make you understand each and every topic in great depth. Since the course structure has a special focus on certification, hence you will go through a lot of real-time case studies and study material during the training that will help you crack the certification exam.
Both self-paced training and online instructor-led training have their own advantages and disadvantages. 1) Suitability - If you have no idea about the course content and have no experience on it, then online instructor-led training will help you understand the course content better and deeply. 2) Flexibility - Self-paced training is generally more flexible than the tutor-led training since you can learn at your own pace through the videos as and when you have time. 3) Doubt-clearing, assignments etc. - You can attempt assignments and get feedback from the tutor in instructor-led training and also can get your doubts cleared during the class. Cost (more for instructor-led training) and other factors are also important.
We have a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals who are experts in their fields. Our trainers are highly supportive and render a friendly learning environment to the students focusing on their career growth.
In normal circumstances the tutor should be able to reschedule the class as per your convenient time but if you accidently miss any particular class in a multi-student batch then you can catch-up from the corresponding session recording that will be shared with all students or you can request the tutor to hold a separate class for you later on the topics covered in that class.
We provide server access for you to practice on and our trainers will ensure that you get practical real-time experience and training with all the utilities required for in-depth understanding of the course.
Yes. We provide lifetime access to Uplatz Learning Hub where you can view or download the course material anytime.
Yes. We have special offer/discount on this course. Please send email to email@example.com asking for the discount and our team will be glad to help you.
Yes. Please check our refunds and cancellation policy (link given in the footer of our website) for more details.
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Uplatz course team will respond back on your queries.