Oracle HCM refers to one of the service offered from Oracle cloud portfolio which is used to provide solution by making use of single global human resource solution to deal with HR process and practices. The Oracle HCM Cloud online course intention is to make even the HR processes and build common compliance.Learn Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud concepts and apply them.
The Oracle HCM Cloud training is intended for the individuals who seek to implement their knowledge, skills and expand their career as Oracle HCM implementation specialist. The dedicated mentors make sure the learners to cover all topics under Oracle HCM Cloud curriculum which will be useful for their career growth. Uplatz offers Oracle HCM Cloud training to become a skilled Oracle HCM implementation specialist job.
Oracle HCM Cloud course program will let the participants gain complete proficiency to access Oracle Human resource solution.
The Oracle HCM cloud course is ideally developed for professionals who can make use of the human resource solution.
In the Oracle HCM cloud course, Uplatz provides an in-depth training for the participants or learners to make them understand the experience of developing core skills to gear up with oracle human resource solution.
The Oracle human resource technology offers perfect solution for HR operations, Talent management, workforce management and other modules.
With the help of Oracle HCM Cloud online course, the learners can:
Manage application security permission.
Handle HCM information
Deal with talent management
Manage payroll interface
Uplatz provides an in-depth training to the learners to accelerate their knowledge and skill set required for Oracle HCM implementation specialist.
The Oracle HCM Cloud course is intended for the below mentioned target audience, still if you are a newbie and want to make a career as an Oracle HCM implementation specialist, then the Oracle HCM Cloud course is the best option you can choose.
Oracle HCM Cloud Training
Introduction to HCM Cloud
· Overview and Benefits of HCM modules and processes
· Introduction to all Modules in HCM Cloud
Understanding the User Interface
· Smart Navigation
· User Interface Elements
· Simplified User Interface
· Search Pages/ Results/ Save Search Criteria
· Basic Navigations
· Embedded Help
· Settings & Actions
Global Human Resources Cloud Overview
· Workforce Health and Safety features and capaiblities overview
· HR Help Desk features and capaiblities overview
· Global Human Resoures Cloud features and capabilities overview
· Business Need for Global Human Resources
Workforce Rewards Overview
· Business Need for Workforce Rewards
· Compensation features and capabilities overview
· Global Payroll features and capabilities overview
· Payroll Interface features and capabilities overview
· Benefits features and capabilities overview
Workforce Management Overview
· Project Portfolio and Expenses capabilitiies overview
· Business Need for Workforce Management
· Absence Management features and capabilities overview
· Time and Labor features and capabilities overview
Talent Management Cloud Overview
· Career Development features and capabilities overview
· Performance Management features and capabilities overview
· Succession Planning features and capabilities overview
· Business Need for Talent Management Cloud
· Learning Cloud features and capabilities overview
· Goal Management features and capabilities overview
· Talent Review features and capabilities overview
· Profile Management features and capabilities overview
Talent Acquisition Cloud Overview
· Learn features and capabilities overview
· Onboarding features and capabilities overview
· Business Need for Talent Acquisition Cloud
· Recruiting features and capabilities overview
· Sourcing features and capabilities overview
Work Life Solutions Cloud Overview
· My Competitions features and capabilities overview
· My Brand features and capabilities overview
· Business Needs for Work Life Cloud
· My Wellness features and capabilities overview
· My Volunteering features and capabilities overview
Overview of HCM Security
· HCM Data Role and Security Profile Overview
· Available Security Roles
· Security Structure Overview
· Security Console Overview
Process, Reports, and Analytics
· Overview of Schedule Process work Area
· Overview of Analystic work area and delivered analytics
· Overview of Oracle HCM Cloud Processes and Reporting Tools
The Oracle certified HCM implementation specialist certification course with the help of expert professionals training is recognized across the globe. Because of the increased adoption of the human resource solution suite concepts in various companies the participants are able to find the job opportunity easily. The leading companies hire Oracle HCM implementation specialist considering the mastering of skills over human resource solution suite. The Oracle HCM implementation specialist can pursue a wide range of career paths.
The following are the job titles:
Human resource analyst
HCM Implementation consultant
The Oracle HCM implementation specialist draws an average salary of $101,858 per year depending on the knowledge and hands-on experience. The Oracle HCM implementation specialist job roles are in high demand and make a rewarding career.
1. How to access the ESC in the Fusion HCM?
To access ESC, a user needs to select the EES (Establish Enterprise Structure). This is listed under the DIC task list.
2. What is the importance of Human Capital Management?
Human capital management ensure proper utilization and records that can be accessed anytime whenever needed. Oracle HCM cloud delivers HCM solution which offers global human reosurces, payroll management, talent management, time and labor manager.
3. What is the significance of Fusion Trees?
The fusion trees are the graphical representation of the hierarchical data.The complete structure of an organization can be represented with the help of fusion trees.
4.What is the space limit on holding the sections on a performance template?
It can hold 6 sections at a time and does not exceed beyond it.
5.Define the Enterprise Structure Configuration?
Configuration of the enterprise structure is a task which this suite can easily manage and handle.
6. What type of structures can easily be managed by Fusion Tree?
Fusion HCM represent the structures of organizations, geography tree within an organization, as well as positions associated with the same.
7.Is it possible for the users to change these structures?
It is not possible for the users to modify the predefined tree structure. But it is possible to create the new ones with the help of geography trees.
8.Mention the important sections within a performance template in an Oracle HCM?
The vital sections are Manager Final Feedback Sections, Goal Sections, Review Sections, Final Feedback Sections by workers, Final Feedback Section by managers and Questionnaire Section.
9. What are the common tasks that are used during the implementation?
Managing the legal addresses, grades, business units, legal entity, divisions, departments, locations, lookups, worker goal setups, review periods, documents types (performance related) as well as managing the jobs are the tasks that are common during the implementation.
10. List out the few benefits of using the Enterprise Structure Configuration?
It is possible to form all the structures within an organization instantly.
It is used to test the multiple scenarios.
It enables users to rollback the configuration.
11. Can the user be able to update the record of an assignment?
Yes, the user can update the assignment record.The user needs a physical record to be created for each update and all the modification done have a unique sequence number.
12. What is the alternative of Reference Data Sharing in Oracle HCM?
It is also known as SetID.
This course is specifically designed to help you clear the certification exam successfully. The comprehensive content of the course along with demonstration of practical scenarios & examples will make you understand each and every topic in great depth. Since the course structure has a special focus on certification, hence you will go through a lot of real-time case studies and study material during the training that will help you crack the certification exam.
Both self-paced training and online instructor-led training have their own advantages and disadvantages. 1) Suitability - If you have no idea about the course content and have no experience on it, then online instructor-led training will help you understand the course content better and deeply. 2) Flexibility - Self-paced training is generally more flexible than the tutor-led training since you can learn at your own pace through the videos as and when you have time. 3) Doubt-clearing, assignments etc. - You can attempt assignments and get feedback from the tutor in instructor-led training and also can get your doubts cleared during the class. Cost (more for instructor-led training) and other factors are also important.
We have a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals who are experts in their fields. Our trainers are highly supportive and render a friendly learning environment to the students focusing on their career growth.
In normal circumstances the tutor should be able to reschedule the class as per your convenient time but if you accidently miss any particular class in a multi-student batch then you can catch-up from the corresponding session recording that will be shared with all students or you can request the tutor to hold a separate class for you later on the topics covered in that class.
We provide server access for you to practice on and our trainers will ensure that you get practical real-time experience and training with all the utilities required for in-depth understanding of the course.
Yes. We provide lifetime access to Uplatz Learning Hub where you can view or download the course material anytime.
Yes. We have special offer/discount on this course. Please send email to email@example.com asking for the discount and our team will be glad to help you.
Yes. Please check our refunds and cancellation policy (link given in the footer of our website) for more details.
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Uplatz course team will respond back on your queries.