Oracle webcenter content server customization refers various methodologies that can be applied to customize the look and functionality of oracle webcenter content server interface. The webcenter content server customization online course intention is to build knowledge on Idoc script, a custom-based scripting language of webcenter content server.The Oracle WebCenter Content Server Customization training provides you the fundamental skills to change the look-and-feel and functionality of Oracle WebCenter Content Server. Learn to create custom components.
The Oracle webcenter content server customization training is intended for the individuals who seek to implement their knowledge, skills and expand their career as Oracle webcenter implementation specialist. Or oracle application developer. The dedicated mentors make sure the learners to cover all topics under Oracle webcenter content server customization curriculum which will be useful for their career growth. Uplatz offers Oracle webcenter content server customization training to become a skilled Oracle webcenter implementation specialist or application developer job.
Oracle webcenter content server customization course program will let the participants gain complete proficiency to learn the advanced oracle content server components using Idoc script.
The Oracle webcenter content server customization course is ideally developed for administrators who can create and use dynamic server pages for localized customization.
In the Oracle webcenter content server customization course, Uplatz provides an in-depth training for the participants or learners to make them understand the experience of developing core skills to gear up related to content sever customization
The Oracle webcenter content server customization intention is to identify resources useful for creating custom components.
With the help of Oracle webcenter content server customization online course, the learners can:
Collaborate custom java code into the content server
Create custom IDOC script function using java code
Able to execute code at key events
Handle troubleshooting and error tracing
Uplatz provides an in-depth training to the learners to accelerate their knowledge and skill set required for oracle application administrator.
The Oracle webcenter content server cutomization course is intended for the below mentioned target audience, still if you are a newbie and want to make a career as an Oracle webcenter implementation specialist then the Oracle webcenter content server customization course is the best option you can choose.
Oracle WebCenter Content Server Customization
Introducing Oracle WebCenter
- About Oracle WebCenter Content Server Customization Capabilities
- Introducing What can be Customized and How
Describing the Oracle WebCenter Content Server Architecture
- Understanding the Role of SOA
- Identifying Where System, Standard, and Custom Components are Stored
- Describing the Oracle WebCenter Content Server Startup Sequence
- Introducing Usage and Concepts of Services
Using Component Wizard
- Packaging and Installing Components
- Introducing Tag Filtering
- Identifying Files Created in a Component and the Resulting Directory Structure
- Using Different Types of Content Server Resources
- Understanding Where Component Wizard Stores Created Files
- Enabling Components
- Defining the Default HTML Editor
Using Idoc Script
- Using Idoc Script to Alter the Presentation of the Content Server
- Using Idoc Script to Alter the Functionality of the Content Server
- Understanding the Programming Capabilities of Idoc Script
The Glue File and the Environment Resource
- Creating an Environment Resource
- Explaining the Purpose of the Glue File
- Identifying Sections, Including MergeRules and ResourceDefinition
The HTML Include Resource and Localization Strings
- Defining and Calling an HTML Include
- Labeling the Different Resource Types
- Differentiating Between Idoc Script and Java Related Resource Types
- Using the Super Tag
- Building Localized Strings
The Query Resource
- Creating a Query
- Explaining the Role of the Query Resource
- Passing Parameters to a Query
The Service Resource
- Analyzing the Structure of a Service
- Describing the Purpose of the Service Resource
- Understanding the Various Ways a Service can be Called
- Creating a Service Resource
The Template Resource
- Passing Parameters to the Template
- Creating a New Template
- Modifying an Existing Template
- Explaining the Difference Between the Template Definition File and the Template Page Assembly File
- Using MergeRules ResultSet
Integrating WebCenter Content
- About WebCenter Content Web Services
Planning Your Component
- Determining the Necessary Resources for Creating a Component
- Identifying the Necessary Code Changes
Modifying the Navigation
- Investigating the 11g Navigation Engine Reference
- Changing the Criteria of a Navigation Link
- Modifying Navigation Menus With Data Includes/Resource Tables
- Installing and Enabling the NewLayout Component
- Changing the Icon for a Navigation Link in Tree Display
- Understanding Navigation Concepts
- Switching to a New Layout
- Moving an Existing Navigation Link
Creating a New Layout and Skin
- Modifying the Component
- Exploring the New Layout Component
- Creating a Custom Skin
- Understanding User interface Purpose and benefits of Layouts and Skins
- Modifying the Banner Image
Advanced Troubleshooting and Error Tracing
- Using Variable Substitution Order
- Understanding the Use and Effect of #env, #active, #local
- Enabling Troubleshooting Options
- Understanding the DataBinder
Changing Metadata Attributes
- Describing Metadata Attribute Variables
- Discussing Resource Includes
- Changing Metadata Attributes Like Required Fields, Hidden Fields, and Read-Only Fields
- Introducing Idoc Script Page Flags
Using Dynamic Server Pages as Alternatives to Custom Components
- Creating an HCST Dynamic Server Page (*.hcst)
- Creating a Custom Include (*.idoc Resource File)
Content Server Forms
- About Advantages of Using Oracle Content Server Forms
- Describing the Life Cycle of a Form
- Creating a New Custom Service Class
- Creating a Form
Overview of Java Customization
- Introducing JDeveloper
- Describing the Customization Available With Java
Integrating Custom Java Code Into the Oracle WebCenter Content Server
- Creating a Custom Component Tracing Section
- Deploying a Java Project Into a Component Folder
- Extending a Component Classpath With a Custom JAR file
- Creating a Service Calling a Custom Service Class
- Writing a Custom Service Class using JDeveloper
- Extending the Core Oracle Content Server Java Classes
Creating Custom Idoc Script Functions and Variables With Java Code
- Deploying the Idoc Script Extension With JDeveloper
- Creating Custom Idoc Script Functions and Variables
- Creating a Stand-alone Custom Java Class
Executing Code at Key Events: Utilizing Java Filters
- Creating a Custom Java Filter
- Configuring a JDeveloper Project to Create a Java Filter
- Understanding the Power of Filters
- Creating a Component Referencing a Custom Java Filter
Creating Custom Java Service Handlers
- Calling Custom Methods From Existing Content Server Services
- Configuring a JDeveloper Project to Create a Java Service Handler
- Registering Custom Java Code for Use Within Standard Services
The Oracle certified customization implementation specialist certification course with the help of expert professionals training is recognized across the globe. Because of the increased adoption of the custom scripting language in various companies the participants are able to find the job opportunity easily. The leading companies hire Oracle implementation specialist considering their skill of mastering custom script code. The Oracle implementation specialist can pursue a wide range of career paths.
The following are the job titles:
Application Implementation administrator
The Oracle application developer draws an average salary of $86,174 per year depending on the knowledge and hands-on experience. The Oracle application developer job roles are in high demand and make a rewarding career.
1.Define Oracle Webcenter Portal?
Oracle WebCenter Portal is used to design time and runtime tools for building enterprise portals, transactional web sites, and social networking sites. It offers portal-specific features such as page hierarchies, navigation models, delegated security, customization, and other features. Portals can also comprises features like portlets, content management system integration, personalization, social computing services, search, analytics etc.
2.What is the difference between portals and pagelets?
A pagelet is a reusable user interface component like a portlet, but portlets are designed specifically for portals, whereas pagelets can be run on any web page, even within a portal or other web application.
3.Explain MDS Repository Directory?
When users did some customization to their blog and they want to see the saved content very next time. To accomplish this, we have a directory named MDS repository directory. It is used to preserve customizations before each implementation.
4. Mention the settings format for MDS repository directory?
Right click on the application and select application properties. In the application properties select Run-->MDS. In the Directory content select the required options.
5.Define Oracle Composer?
Oracle composer is used to provide a runtime editing tool that enables business users to edit application pages.
6.Define policy store in OID?
The Policy Store is used to store information about security policies.
7. Define Identity store in OID?
The Identity Store is used to store information about users and groups.
8.Explain Portal Web Assets project?
It is a project by default whenever we want to create a webcenter application. It is used to save the static content of the project like images, HTML. The user can also run this project in other servers independe and in the main application server.
9.Define inter-portlet communication?
Inter-portlet communication is accomplished when an action in one portlet triggers a response in the second portlet. It’s a communication bridge between two portlets.
10. Mention few components used for run-time editing with Oracle Composer?
Panel customizable, Show Detail Frame, Custom Actions, Layout Customizable.
11. Define MDS?
MDS or Metadata Repository is known as repository for metadata of certain deployed applications. When the user commits run-time modifications, they are stored and deployed an MDS on the server.
12. Define JCR?
JCR or Java Content Repository API adapters allows user to access data stored in content management systems, such as Oracle WebCenter Content, Oracle Portal, or even your file system, available to your application.
13. What is the purpose of Portal WebAssets in webcenter portal application?
PortalWebAssets is used to dicrete all the static resources in the application like HTML, image files etc.
This course is specifically designed to help you clear the certification exam successfully. The comprehensive content of the course along with demonstration of practical scenarios & examples will make you understand each and every topic in great depth. Since the course structure has a special focus on certification, hence you will go through a lot of real-time case studies and study material during the training that will help you crack the certification exam.
Both self-paced training and online instructor-led training have their own advantages and disadvantages. 1) Suitability - If you have no idea about the course content and have no experience on it, then online instructor-led training will help you understand the course content better and deeply. 2) Flexibility - Self-paced training is generally more flexible than the tutor-led training since you can learn at your own pace through the videos as and when you have time. 3) Doubt-clearing, assignments etc. - You can attempt assignments and get feedback from the tutor in instructor-led training and also can get your doubts cleared during the class. Cost (more for instructor-led training) and other factors are also important.
We have a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals who are experts in their fields. Our trainers are highly supportive and render a friendly learning environment to the students focusing on their career growth.
In normal circumstances the tutor should be able to reschedule the class as per your convenient time but if you accidently miss any particular class in a multi-student batch then you can catch-up from the corresponding session recording that will be shared with all students or you can request the tutor to hold a separate class for you later on the topics covered in that class.
We provide server access for you to practice on and our trainers will ensure that you get practical real-time experience and training with all the utilities required for in-depth understanding of the course.
Yes. We provide lifetime access to Uplatz Learning Hub where you can view or download the course material anytime.
Yes. We have special offer/discount on this course. Please send email to email@example.com asking for the discount and our team will be glad to help you.
Yes. Please check our refunds and cancellation policy (link given in the footer of our website) for more details.
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Uplatz course team will respond back on your queries.