SAP Cloud Training
- SAP Cloud Overview
- Get an introduction to SAP Cloud
- Explain Landscape Architecture-Relevant Terms
- Explain Cloud Security
- Explain SAP Leonardo
- Infrastructure and Database Services in PaaS
- Get an Introduction of Platform as a Service
- Perform a Deep Dive into PaaS
- Explore the PaaS Infrastructure
- Explain Data and Storage in PaaS
- Explore Development and IT Operations Services
- Explore internet of Things (IoT)
- Explain Mobile Services
- Use Runtime and Containers
- Application Development Services in PaaS
- Introduce SaaS Extensions
- Explain Analytics in PaaS
- Explain Business Services in PaaS
- Explain Collaboration in PaaS
- Explain Integration Services
- Explain Multi Cloud
- Explain Security in PaaS
- Explain User Experience
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Get an Introduction about Software as a Service
- Explore Core Business Applications
- Explain Business Services on SAP Platform
- Use API Business Hub
- Understand SaaS Extensions on SAP Cloud Platform
- SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC)
- Explain SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud
- Join SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud and SAP Cloud Platform Together
- Unlock the Digital Business
- Interction of all Components
- Explain the Interaction of all Components
This course is specifically designed to help you clear the certification exam successfully. The comprehensive content of the course along with demonstration of practical scenarios & examples will make you understand each and every topic in great depth. Since the course structure has a special focus on certification, hence you will go through a lot of real-time case studies and study material during the training that will help you crack the certification exam.
Both self-paced training and online instructor-led training have their own advantages and disadvantages. 1) Suitability - If you have no idea about the course content and have no experience on it, then online instructor-led training will help you understand the course content better and deeply. 2) Flexibility - Self-paced training is generally more flexible than the tutor-led training since you can learn at your own pace through the videos as and when you have time. 3) Doubt-clearing, assignments etc. - You can attempt assignments and get feedback from the tutor in instructor-led training and also can get your doubts cleared during the class. Cost (more for instructor-led training) and other factors are also important.
We have a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals who are experts in their fields. Our trainers are highly supportive and render a friendly learning environment to the students focusing on their career growth.
In normal circumstances the tutor should be able to reschedule the class as per your convenient time but if you accidently miss any particular class in a multi-student batch then you can catch-up from the corresponding session recording that will be shared with all students or you can request the tutor to hold a separate class for you later on the topics covered in that class.
We provide server access for you to practice on and our trainers will ensure that you get practical real-time experience and training with all the utilities required for in-depth understanding of the course.
Yes. We provide lifetime access to Uplatz Learning Hub where you can view or download the course material anytime.
Yes. We have special offer/discount on this course. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for the discount and our team will be glad to help you.
Yes. Please check our refunds and cancellation policy (link given in the footer of our website) for more details.
You can send an email to email@example.com and Uplatz course team will respond back on your queries.