Save 43% Offer ends on 31-Dec-2018
Welcome to Uplatz, the biggest IT & SAP training provider in Europe!
Uplatz is well known for providing instructor-led training and video-based courses on SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, AWS, Big Data, Machine Learning, Python, R, SQL, Google & Microsoft Technologies, and Digital Marketing.
SAP and AWS training courses are currently the most sought-after courses globally.
An SAP consultant on an average earns a package of $80,000 ($100,000) per annum based on the skills and experience.
To learn this course -
1) Pay the course fees directly through secured payment gateway by clicking "Pay Now" and relax. After this Uplatz team will take over and get the course conducted for you.
2) If you are based in UK or India, you can directly pay to our respective bank accounts. To do this, you just need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the Uplatz team will respond back with the details.
For any questions, queries, or payment related issues, simply contact us at -
Call: +44 7836 212635
WhatsApp: +44 7836 212635
The SAP Controlling (SAP CO) Module has the capability of meeting all the accounting and financial needs of an organization. It is within this module that Financial Managers as well as other Managers within your business can review the financial position of the company in real time as compared to legacy systems, which often times require overnight updates before financial statements can be generated and run for management review.
The real-time functionality of the SAP modules allows for better decision making and strategic planning. The CO (Control and Logistics) Module integrates with other SAP Modules such as MM (Materials Management), PP (Production Planning), and SD (Sales and Distribution).
The CO Module integrates with PP (Production Planning), includes SD (Sales and Distribution), as well as MM (Materials Management), Product Costing, and Probability Management etc.
Course Details & Curriculum
- SAP CO Basic Concepts
- Setting up Controlling Area
2. Cost center Accounting
- Cost center creation, change and Display
- Creation of Activity types, Change display.
- Distribution and Assessment
- Activity dependent planning and Independent Planning
- Statistical key figures
- Creation of allocation structure
- Cost center splitting
- Plan and actual activity rate calculations
3. Profit center Accounting
- Creation profit center hierarchy
- Creation of Profit center
- Profit center integration with other module
- Profit center reporting
- Profit center month end process
4. Cost Element Accounting
- Define Primary and secondary cost elements
- Automatic and Manual creation of Cost elements
- Assigning cost elements to cost centers and profit centers
5. Internal order
- Creation of order types
- Creation of internal orders
- Creation of settlement profile
- Creation of budget profile
- Creation of planning profile
- Internal order settlement
6. Product costing
- Cost component structure
- Auxiliary cost component structure
- Costing variant
- Valuation variant
- WIP settings
- Settlement profile
- Date control and transfer control
- Costing sheet
- Product cost by order process
- Product cost by period process
- Product cost by sales order process
- Co product and By product
- CO/PP Integration
- CO/MM Integration
- FI/CO Integration
- Over view of PP Master data
- Over view of Material master
7. Profitability analysis
- Creation of operating concern
- Characteristics and Value fields
- Valuation strategy
- FI/COPA Integration
- CO/COPA integration
- SD/COPA Integration
- PA transfer structure
- Creation of Forms
- Creation of reports through report painter
- COPA derivation
- Product hierarchy
8. Material ledger and Costing
- Material ledger and actual costing overview
- Month end process