SAP Lumira simplifies the user experience with some salient features such as:
· Home screen for accessing all data sources and documents
· Application screen as a single canvas for working on a visualization or composing a story
· Input controls for a user-friendly look and feel
· Clear visualizations with smart defaults, bold colors, and customization options
SAP Lumira provides optimized, real-time access to governed data in the SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW) application and SAP HANA database, as well as Universe data and metadata in the SAP BusinessObjects BI suite. That means you get full connectivity to the semantics, structures, and functionality of each data source. This connectivity eliminates the need for data siloes and shadow IT projects across the organization. SAP Lumira runs on the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform – a scalable, trusted, and extensible analytics platform that puts decision-ready inform-ation in the hands of business users. The platform makes all your data sources – big or small – available in real time and in the plain language and context of business. IT team can then manage, govern, and deliver fresh data to business users on the reliable platform they need to uncover hidden insights and drive key business decisions.
SAP Lumira training aims to provide you deep knowledge and skills to master SAP Lumira features and become expert in using it to create business stories with visualization and easy-to-understand reports. SAP Lumira training will allow you to become well-versed with SAP Lumira 2.1 Designer as well as learn the advanced topics such as geo maps, scripting, and performance optimization.
This SAP Lumira course by Uplatz is a comprehensive training package intended to deliver complete training on Lumira starting from basics to the most advanced elements of it. After completion of SAP Lumira course you will be able to create end-to-end applications and stories for desktop clients acquiring deep knowledge about application design in Lumira Designer.
SAP Lumira Designer Training
SAP Lumira Discovery
- Positioning and Overview of SAP Lumira Discovery
- Navigating the BI Launchpad
- Acquiring Data
- Enrich the Dataset
- Create a Story
- Create Visualizations
- Export Options
- Using the Lumira Discovery Formula Editor
- Additional Data Sources
- Working with Multiple Datasets
SAP Lumira 2.1 Designer
- Positioning and Architecture
- Describing the positioning of SAP Lumira
- Describing the Architecture of SAP Lumira, Designer Edition
- Creating an Application
- Understanding and Using the Format LUMX
- Creating an Application with Online Data Access
- Using a Data Source with Data Acquisition
- Creating a Basic Application
- Using Filter Components
- Using Data Bound Component Properties
- Using Scorecards
- Using Structural Elements for Design
- Creating the Simple Map Component Presentation
- Using Composites
- Describing Interoperability Between BI Clients
- Defining Layouts and Formats
- Using Standard and Custom Templates
- Working with Themes, CSS Formatting, and the Embedded CSS Editor
- Using Conditional Formatting Setting Components
- Advanced Design Techniques
- Describing the Script Editor
- Defining the Navigation Behavior of Basic Components by Scripting
- Defining Local Variables in Script Functions
- Using Metadata and Single Values in Documents
- Using Global Variables for Scripting
- Using Keyboard Shortcuts
- Outling Export Scenarios
- Using Action Sheets
- Describing Commentary Functionality
- Optimizing Applications on Mobile Devices
- Accessing Application on Mobile Devices
- Using the Adaptive Layout Container
- Using Movable Components
- Optimizing Components for Mobile Devices
SAP Lumira Advanced
- Creating geo maps
- Geo maps basics
- Understanding and creating GeoJSON files
- Geo maps scripting
- Using composites
- Creating composites
- Using the result set in script
- Looping over the result set in script
- Dynamic creation of components
- Creating components within scripting
- Creating property binding within scripting
- Advanced application design techniques
- Creating generic applications
- Using the new bookmarking concept
- Understanding and using the commentary framework
- Understanding and using scheduling of documents
- Performance Optimization
- Basic performance topics
- Performance recommendations for application designers
- Details for parallel processing scenarios
- Performance recommendations for administrators
SAP Lumira Power User
SAP Lumira Consultant
This course is specifically designed to help you clear the certification exam successfully. The comprehensive content of the course along with demonstration of practical scenarios & examples will make you understand each and every topic in great depth. Since the course structure has a special focus on certification, hence you will go through a lot of real-time case studies and study material during the training that will help you crack the certification exam.
Both self-paced training and online instructor-led training have their own advantages and disadvantages. 1) Suitability - If you have no idea about the course content and have no experience on it, then online instructor-led training will help you understand the course content better and deeply. 2) Flexibility - Self-paced training is generally more flexible than the tutor-led training since you can learn at your own pace through the videos as and when you have time. 3) Doubt-clearing, assignments etc. - You can attempt assignments and get feedback from the tutor in instructor-led training and also can get your doubts cleared during the class. Cost (more for instructor-led training) and other factors are also important.
We have a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals who are experts in their fields. Our trainers are highly supportive and render a friendly learning environment to the students focusing on their career growth.
In normal circumstances the tutor should be able to reschedule the class as per your convenient time but if you accidently miss any particular class in a multi-student batch then you can catch-up from the corresponding session recording that will be shared with all students or you can request the tutor to hold a separate class for you later on the topics covered in that class.
We provide server access for you to practice on and our trainers will ensure that you get practical real-time experience and training with all the utilities required for in-depth understanding of the course.
Yes. We provide lifetime access to Uplatz Learning Hub where you can view or download the course material anytime.
Yes. We have special offer/discount on this course. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for the discount and our team will be glad to help you.
Yes. Please check our refunds and cancellation policy (link given in the footer of our website) for more details.
You can send an email to email@example.com and Uplatz course team will respond back on your queries.