Welcome to Uplatz, the biggest IT & SAP training provider in Europe!
Uplatz is well known for providing instructor-led training and video-based courses on SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, AWS, Big Data, Machine Learning, Python, R, SQL, Google & Microsoft Technologies, and Digital Marketing.
SAP and AWS training courses are currently the most sought-after courses globally.
An SAP consultant on an average earns a package of $80,000 ($100,000) per annum based on the skills and experience.
To learn this course -
1) Pay the course fees directly through secured payment gateway by clicking "Pay Now" and relax. After this Uplatz team will take over and get the course conducted for you.
2) If you are based in UK or India, you can directly pay to our respective bank accounts. To do this, you just need to send an email to email@example.com and the Uplatz team will respond back with the details.
For any questions, queries, or payment related issues, simply contact us at -
Call: +44 7836 212635
WhatsApp: +44 7836 212635
SAP WebDynpro is a great modeling environment whitch stores the user-interface details in the form of metadata. We can write less code and fix bugs in a shorter time with lesser effort. It increases a programmer’s productivity by manifolds.
Webdynpro is nothing but one framework for developement of user interface for use with SAP NetWeaver.It support programming for different platform such as JAVA, ABAP, .NET
SAP Web Dynpro for ABAP Training
Unit 1: Course Overview/ WebDynpro Introduction
• Course Overview
• Evolution of SAP Software User Interface Solutions
• Overview of the Web Dynpro Solution / Positioning
• Development considerations
• How do the pieces work together?
• ABAP OO Overview- Basic Concepts refresher
Unit 2: WebDynpro Controllers
• Controllers - What are they?
• Controllers - Detailed Review
• Controllers - Usage in Navigation
Unit 3: Data Hierarchy Trees/ WebDynpro Contexts
• Contexts, What are they?
• Contexts – How to build them
• Definition and Data Binding Techniques
Unit 4: User Interface Components
• Overview of User Interface Components
• Elementary UI Elements (e.g. Input, Captions, etc.)
• Complex UI Elements (e.g. Tables)
• Container UI Elements (e.g. View Containers, Trays, ALV Integration)
Unit 5: Programming extensions
• Overview of User Programming Extensions, placement, hook methods
• Context Data Retrieval, Supply Methods, Updating Values
• Debugging Techniques
• Programmed Text Retrieval via OTR and Assistance Class
• Error Handling and Messages
• Programmed Value Help Options
• Value Help via Object Value Selector
Unit 6: Advanced Programming Techniques
• Dynamic Programming Techniques for UI and Context
• Interfaces and Component reusability
• Creating and Invoking Dialog Windows/ Pop-up windows
• Window Controller Navigation/ Exits
• ICF Service/ Logon considerations
Unit 7: Specialized Techniques
• Customizing and Personalization
• Adobe Forms Integration
• Portal Integration Overview
• Programming Considerations/ Performance
This course is specifically designed to help you clear the certification exam successfully. The comprehensive content of the course along with demonstration of practical scenarios & examples will make you understand each and every topic in great depth. Since the course structure has a special focus on certification, hence you will go through a lot of real-time case studies and study material during the training that will help you crack the certification exam.
The components of Dynpro are:
--> Flow logic: Calls of the ABAP/4 modules for a screen
--> Screen layout: Positions of the text, fields, and push buttons and so on, for a screen
--> Attributes: Number of the screen, number of the subsequent screen, and others
--> Fields attributes: Definition of the attributes of the individual fields on a screen
Both self-paced training and online instructor-led training have their own advantages and disadvantages. 1) Suitability - If you have no idea about the course content and have no experience on it, then online instructor-led training will help you understand the course content better and deeply. 2) Flexibility - Self-paced training is generally more flexible than the tutor-led training since you can learn at your own pace through the videos as and when you have time. 3) Doubt-clearing, assignments etc. - You can attempt assignments and get feedback from the tutor in instructor-led training and also can get your doubts cleared during the class. Cost (more for instructor-led training) and other factors are also important.
We have a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals who are experts in their fields. Our trainers are highly supportive and render a friendly learning environment to the students focusing on their career growth.
In normal circumstances the tutor should be able to reschedule the class as per your convenient time but if you accidently miss any particular class in a multi-student batch then you can catch-up from the corresponding session recording that will be shared with all students or you can request the tutor to hold a separate class for you later on the topics covered in that class.
We provide server access for you to practice on and our trainers will ensure that you get practical real-time experience and training with all the utilities required for in-depth understanding of the course.
Yes. We provide lifetime access to Uplatz Learning Hub where you can view or download the course material anytime.
Yes. We have special offer/discount on this course. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for the discount and our team will be glad to help you.
Yes. Please check our refunds and cancellation policy (link given in the footer of our website) for more details.
You can send an email to email@example.com and Uplatz course team will respond back on your queries.