SAP WM is warehousing management application tool of SAP ERP, which provides critical informational analytical reporting data of warehousing operations like Goods receiving and issuing, batch and quality management in the warehouse, types of movement in warehouse, etc. which helps in the controlling and management of movement and storage of goods and raw materials within a warehouse with great traceability.
As we know SAP WM is very important warehouse management tool of SAP ERP software. It provides analytical data reports of warehousing process like goods movement, availability of raw materials, and many other complex operational processes of warehouse and helps in the better decision making and warehouse management.
SAP WM is a great warehouse solution providing SAP ERP tool, and now many companies are using this SAP application to manage their warehouse operational processes. Therefore it increases the demand of SAP WM Trained and Certified candidates. And most of the industrial Warehousing professionals, students and SAP consultants are motivated to learn SAP WM Module.
By understanding its market demands, we started SAP WM Online Training Program, and we are always motivated to provide a high class facilities and very professional WM Expert consultants to deliver hands on practical and project based SAP WM training sessions for you.
Our Expert SAP WM consultants are always there to help you in the better learning of SAP WM course components and development of real time project works. If you are planning to learn SAP WM course, Uplatz shall be best platform for you to learn SAP online training under the guidance of WM experts.
What will students learn in this course?
· This course will help you to understand the concepts of SAP Warehouse Management system
· Understand Organizational structure and master data
· You will be able to perform end to end transaction on SAP WM
· You will understand in detail regarding picking and put-away strategies
· Clear your concepts on good receipts, good issue, stock transfer, stock removal, transfer orders
· Understand customizations in WM
· Understand movement types
· Understand storage bins in SAP WM
· You will be able to perform configuration and transactions as taught in the course
· Difference in managing stocks in Inventory Management & Warehouse Management
· Will be able to carry out blue printing for your warehouse
SAP WM online training & certification program best for logistic and warehousing working professionals, beginners, SAP Functional consultant, ABAP Developers who are interested to learn and build their career in SAP WM.
Which certification exam students can give after this course?
During SAP WM training we provide expert guidance to our students and motivate them to appear and qualify the SAP WM Certification Exam to validate their practical and industrial knowledge and skills on SAP WM. Following SAP certification exams can be taken after the completion of SAP WM course:
SAP WM Global Certification Exam Codes
· SAP WM Citification Code-1: C_TSCM66_65
Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Logistics Execution and Warehouse Management with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP5
· SAP WM Citification Code-2: C_TSCM66_66
Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Logistics Execution and Warehouse Management with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP6
SAP WM training module has two levels of examination:
Exam Duration: 180 Minutes
Total Questions: 80
Types of Questions: MCQs, multiple response matching questions and answers
Professional ( Experienced)
Exam Duration: 180 Minutes
Total Questions: 80
Types of Questions: MCQs, multiple response, scenario based and matching questions and answers
SAP WM Training
SAP Warehouse Management
01. Introduction to Warehouse Management
· Warehouse management overview in SAP R/3
· Organization Data
· Warehouse Structure
· Warehouse Master Data
· WM Material master view
02. Organization Data
02.01. Define Warehouse structure
· Warehouse number
· Storage type
· Storage section
· Storage Bin
· Picking Area
· Storage unit
· Quant etc..
02.02. Master Data
· Material Master
· Storage bin
02.03. Transfer Requirement
· Create Transfer requirement automatically
· Create Transfer requirement manually
· Create Transfer requirement for storage type
· Create Transfer requirement for material
03. Transfer Order
· Number Range for TO
· Create TO w.r.t Transfer Requirement
· Create TO w.r.t Posting change notice no
· Create TO w.r.t Storage unit
· Create TO w.r.t Material document
· Create TO w.r.t Inbound delivery
· T.O. Creation In Background
· Confirm the Transfer Order
· Cancel the Transfer Order
· Print Transfer Order
04. Put away Strategies
· Next to empty bin
· Fixed Bin
· Open Storage
· Addition to existing bin
· Fixed bin strategy
05. Picking Strategies
· Shelf life expired
· Stringent FIFO
06. Warehouse Management Business Scenario's (MM)
· Goods Receipt processing with inbound delivery (with ASN)
· Goods receipt processing without inbound delivery
· Goods issue for internal consumption
· Replenishment Control for Storage Type
07. Warehouse movement types
· Define reference movement types for WM
· Assign reference movement types to WM movement types
08. Search Strategies
· Storage type search strategies
· Storage section search strategies
· Storage bin type search strategies
09. Batch Management in WM
· Condition Tables
· Access Sequence
· Strategy Types
· WM Batch Search Procedure
· Batch Status in WM
· Characteristics and class
· SLED In Batch in WM
· Manual And Automatic Batch Display In WM
1. SAP WM Consultant
2. SAP WM User
3. SAP WM Analyst
4. SAP WM Manager
5. Store Manager
The average salary ranges from approx. £42,478 per year for SAP WM Consultant to £141,630 per year for SAP WM Lead/Manager.
There are currently 15,000+ open SAP WM jobs in UK ranging from WM end-users to consultants to managers.
For more details, please visit Uplatz Resourcing
SAP WM (SAP warehouse management) is an ERP (Enterprise Resource planning) software by SAP. SAP WM helps business to optimize their warehouses in order to manage goods in the warehouse. It helps businesses to dramatically reduce the cost and manage, move, store, transport the goods in an efficient and timely manner.
SAP WM is one of the most demanding SAP training modules and an SAP ERP Application tool that helps in the monitoring and functioning of Warehouse operational processes
If you are planning to go for SAP WM online training from Uplatz, it will take 40 hrs to learn this module
To learn SAP Warehouse Management ERP Application software, no coding language knowledge is required
SAP WM Training module covers all the fundamentals of warehousing management processes, its integration and configuration on SAP WM Tool. Some of the key highlights of SAP WM course are:
1. Configuration of Mobile Data Entry processes in WM
2. Goods Receipt & Issue processes
3. Determination of Storage Type
4. Setup of warehouse structure & Master data creation and Maintenance
5. Determination of WM movement types
6. Batch & Quality Management in the warehouse
7. Connecting inventory management to WM etc.
After SAP WM training, students are advised to go for SAP Global certification exam to verify their practical & theoretical knowledge in their trained field. Successfully qualified candidates are able to get better jobs and career hikes as compared to non-certified individuals.
For SAP WM there are two certification exam codes (C_TSCM66_65 & C_TSCM66_66) that are available for associate level, you can choose according to your knowledge and skills
SAP WM Application tool helps in the management, monitoring & controlling of warehouse operational processes very effectively
Goods receipt is a document prepared to acknowledge the items received and listed on SAP WM system
Transfer requirement is a document that serves to plan goods movements using the Warehouse Management System (WMS). In other words, the request to transfer materials from a source storage bin to a destination storage bin in a warehouse complex at a particular time is called transfer requirement.
Importance of Transfer Requirements:
· Provide information on goods movements that are posted in Inventory Management to the Warehouse Management System
· To initiate goods movements in WMS
· To initiate material replenishment for production storage bins in the production supply areas using the Production Planning (PP) component
Based on existing transfer requirements, the Warehouse Management System creates transfer orders, which, in turn, serve to execute the physical goods movements in the warehouse.
The Transfer Order (TO) contains all the information required to execute the physical transfer of materials into the warehouse, out of the warehouse, or from one storage bin to another storage bin within the warehouse.
TO is an instruction to actually move materials from a source storage bin to a destination storage bin in a warehouse complex at a specified time. Upon creation of TO, the system determines all the bins in the warehouse that are affected by the goods movement i.e, source storage bin, destination storage bin etc.
In summary, TO is a kind of request which is made to transfer material from storage bin to destination bin at specific time.
Unrestricted, Blocked, Quality Storage Types – Rack, Open, Shelf, and Damage are the major stock types available in SAP WM
Following interim storage types are available in SAP WM:
1. Goods Receipt area
2. Goods Issue area
3. Posting change
In SAP Warehousing Management application tool the storage unit activation is not mandatory
In SAP Warehousing Management Application Software the Transfer Order (TO) is generated on the basis of movement types
Beginners who want to make their career in SAP warehousing management as well as any working warehouse professional like Operators/Executives/Managers, SAP functional & Technical consultants can go for SAP WM training
The put away strategy in SAP WM is associated with putting goods away in storage bin in the warehouse. There are different types of put-away strategy in SAP WM which can be used as per the requirements. Below is the list of put away strategies used in SAP WM: