Oracle NetSuiteYou will be able to understand the NetSuite Basics, Suite Analytics, Account Administration, Order, Inventory and Support Management, etc.
- 40% Started a new career
BUY THIS COURSE (
USD 17 USD 41)
- 56% Got a pay increase and promotion
Students also bought -
- Oracle APEX
- 5 Hours
- USD 17
- 469 Learners
- Oracle ICS (Integration Cloud Service)
- 20 Hours
- USD 17
- 58 Learners
- Oracle PL/SQL
- 8 Hours
- USD 17
- 723 Learners
Oracle NetSuite is a cloud-based software own by Oracle designed for small, medium and large-sized businesses to offer a cloud-based solution to enterprises. It helps businesses to manage all its key functionalities under one system along with deploying all its data in the form of cloud storage. It is the number one ERP system currently in the market.
The NetSuite offers its functionalities to areas such as (i) Enterprise Resource Planning (ii) Financial Management and Accounting (iii) E-commerce (iv) Customer Relationship Management and (v) Inventory and Warehouse Management. It is currently offering its services to a wide range of customers, with its real-time dashboard providing graphical reports, insight into forecasting, profit inventory and more customizable functions.
NetSuite software is an online service that enables companies to manage all key business processes in a single system. The service involves no hardware, no large and upfront license fee, no maintenance fees associated with hardware or software, and no complex set ups.
Companies use NetSuite for enterprise resource planning (ERP) and to manage inventory, track their financials, host e-commerce stores and maintain customer relationship management (CRM) systems. This flexible platform can be applied to a range of business applications.
As the world’s leading cloud-based business management software, NetSuite and NetSuite OneWorld software as a service (SaaS) solutions prepare students for the business world by helping them build the key skills today’s employers seek.
With this Oracle Netsuite course by Uplatz, you will learn to fully unlock the benefits and maximize your investment, you need to empower your team members to understand, implement, and fully leverage the new system. You need expert training resources and support that are accessible, convenient and comprehensive—all of which you may not have in-house. You need to focus on keeping daily operations at optimal productivity, not spending time making sure everyone has the knowledge they need to maximize the new system.
In this Oracle NetSuite course from Uplatz, learners will be able to understand the NetSuite Basics, Suite Analytics, Account Administration, Order, Inventory and Support Management, Accounting, Finance and many more.
After the successful completion of the NetSuite course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Course Completion from Uplatz.
Course/Topic 1 - Currently Unavailable
This course is currently unavailable. Please send us an inquiry by clicking the Inquiry button in the header menu or simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore more options for this course.
• Describe NetSuite fundamentals
• Describe Money tracking (AP, AR, accounting and managing inventory).
• How to sell products and goods online and handling customers with NetSuite
• Measuring growth using analytics and dashboards
• Administrator Fundamentals examines key administrator tasks and responsibilities to provide the foundational knowledge needed to tailor, maintain, and optimize NetSuite for your users' business needs.
• The course begins with a high-level review of NetSuite capabilities before turning to the daily setup, configuration and customization tasks that are part of an administrator's core responsibilities.
• The course concludes by exploring best practices and techniques for ensuring the ongoing optimal use of your NetSuite system.
Oracle NetSuite - Course Syllabus
• NetSuite Basics
• Account Administration
• Suite Analytics (Dashboards, Searches, & Reports)
• Marketing, Sales Force Automation, and Partners
• Order Management
• Inventory Management
• Vendors, Purchasing, and Receiving
• Support Management
• SuiteFlow (Workflow)
• SuiteCloud (Customization, Scripting, and Integration)
• Accounting and Finance
The Oracle NetSuite Certification ensures you know planning, production and measurement techniques needed to stand out from the competition.
Companies use NetSuite for enterprise resource planning (ERP) and to manage inventory, track their finances, host e-commerce stores and maintain customer relationship management (CRM) systems. This flexible platform can be applied to a range of business applications.
NetSuite ERP is an all-in-one cloud business management solution that helps organizations operate more effectively by automating core processes and providing real-time visibility into operational and financial performance.
Oracle officially acquired NetSuite, with the companies merging its combined resources to serve small to midsize businesses and global enterprises effectively. Today, NetSuite provides its software to more than 21,000 companies and organizations in over 200 countries and territories.
Passing this exam confirms that you have the foundational knowledge necessary to navigate around the NetSuite system and understand core NetSuite accounting and finance functionality. The credential awarded for passing this exam is NetSuite Certified Financial User. Registration Fee: $150.
Uplatz online training guarantees the participants to successfully go through the Oracle NetSuiteCertification provided by Uplatz. Uplatz provides appropriate teaching and expertise training to equip the participants for implementing the learnt concepts in an organization.
Course Completion Certificate will be awarded by Uplatz upon successful completion of the Oracle NetSuite Online course.
The Oracle NetSuite Draws an average salary of $101,000 per year depending on their knowledge and hands-on experience.
the world's leading provider of cloud-based business management software. NetSuite helps companies manage core business processes with a single, fully integrated system covering ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce, inventory and more.
As a NetSuite developer, your main duties involve reviewing your organization's current systems, planning and executing new strategies, providing front-line support, communicating with vendors, and ensuring the success of all NetSuite applications.
Note that salaries are generally higher at large companies rather than small ones. Your salary will also differ based on the market you work in.
1. What is NetSuite?
NetSuite is a cloud ERP business solution, encompassing Financials, CRM, eCommerce, inventory, and warehouse management. Through this flexible platform, you can work on a diverse range of business applications.
2. What type of database is NetSuite?
NetSuite is a relational database. Although built on Oracle's database, it has only been using the database for physical storage.
3. What is NetSuite ERP?
NetSuite ERP allows you to access data in real data from anywhere. It’s a full package solution known for its robust capabilities, business intelligence, scalability, and user-friendly interface.
NetSuite ERP software presents core financial and accounting functionality.
Cloud ERP modules include Financials and accounting, Customer relationship management (CRM), Human capital management (HCM), Inventory management, Supply chain management, Order management, Procurement, and Project management.
4. What are the benefits of Netsuite?
The following are the benefits of NetSuite:
- NetSuite fits well across different companies. It provides rich functionalities for software, manufacturing, retail, eCommerce, professional services, and more.
- Provides robust APIs that make possible integration with other software applications.
- NetSuite ERP Provides a Platform for Enhanced Collaboration
- Provides real-time visibility to make timely and informed decisions.
- NetSuite ERP offers workflow automation to Standardize Processes.
- NetSuite is the most customizable SaaS solution in the market.
- NetSuite has got higher scalability.
5. Describe NetSuite features
NetSuite has extensive features aligned within the system. Here are some of the significant features of it for you:
- Order-to-Cash - It covers the entire order processing of NetSuite with high efficiency.
- Audit Trail Visibility - This feature ensures a better track of the system’s actions and increases accountability.
- Procure-to-Pay - It’s a crucial component of NetSuite that helps to manage the entire business process with a suite of global actions in the cloud base to improve efficiency.
- Tax Management - It ensures transparency, automation, and management of tax in a global environment.
- Flexible Depreciation Management - Fixed assets management feature of NetSuite allows you to depreciate and withdraw assets as per user preferences.
- Workflow Management - NetSuite has efficient workflow management to align any business process effectively.
- Fixed Asset Roll forward - This feature calculates future depreciations.
- Integrated Financial Reporting - This feature helps to calculate financial statements for reporting requirements.
6. What is the difference between CRM and ERP?
CRM and ERP’s fundamental difference is that CRM deals with the customer data used by sales and customer requirements, while ERP primarily deals with financial data. Some ERP systems can include CRM components, but CRM systems cannot include ERP components.
The following table lists the key differences between CRM and ERP:
Manages Sales processes (Customer Seld process)
Supply chain management
Services knowledge base
Creates data reports
Reduces redundant tasks
Accounting and financial applications
7. What are examples of ERP software?
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software is made of tools that manage all the company information, impacting business decisions.
The best ERP examples are Oracle ERP Cloud, SAP S/4HANA, Oracle NetSuite ERP, Sage Intacct, PeopleSoft Financials, and more.
8. What is a NetSuite module?
In NetSuite, a module is software that helps businesses with functions beyond their software offerings. It empowers your business to streamline operational efficiency and make the team more productive. Due to its capabilities, clients can easily automate and connect with different departments within one intuitive system.
The benefits of NetSuite modules are:
- Reduces errors
- Improves productivity
- Centralized information
9. What is a record in NetSuite?
In NetSuite, a record is organized by record types. A record can be a customer, vendor, inventory item, lists, service resale item, etc. A record type categorizes the group of records together.
10. How do I create a custom record in NetSuite?
>> To create a custom record in NetSuite.
Navigate to Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Record Types
>> To create a new custom record.
Navigate to Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Record Types > New.
This will open a new Custom Record Type user interface that allows defining all of the settings related to your custom record, include record name, fields, access, subtabs, and other general preferences.