Overview Course - HTML5 and CSS3Learn about HTML5 with new elements, attributes, and behaviours, with a larger set of technologies.
- 65% Started a new career BUY THIS COURSE (GBP 10)
- 45% Got a pay increase and promotion
Students also bought -
- HTML5 and CSS3
- 15 Hours
- GBP 29
- 1333 Learners
- Java Programming Basics
- 20 Hours
- GBP 29
- 2872 Learners
- Bundle Course - Java (Core Java - JSP - Java Servlets)
- 50 Hours
- GBP 49
- 4202 Learners
CSS or Cascading Style Sheet 3 is the latest version of CSS which is used as a style sheet language for the overall look and formatting of the document written in a markup language. In simpler terms, it is used to style and organize the layout of the web pages for any website. CSS3 has introduced a number of Modules in comparison to its earlier version which is CSS2. Some of these modules include; (i) Box model (ii) Image values and replaced content (iii) Text effects (iv)Animations (v) 2D/3D transformations etc.
After enrolling for this course at Uplatz, students will be able to understand and learn the basic formatting tag of HTML, HTML Grouping using Div Span, HTML Lists, Hyperlink and Anchors, HTML iframe, CSS Syntax, CSS ID and Class, Styling Backgrounds etc.
After successful completion of the course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Completion from Uplatz.
Course/Topic - HTML5 and CSS3 overview - all lectures
Video Objectives: About html and doctypes, headings, How to use anchor and hyperlinks, How to create anchor tags, tables and list .......... Video Topics: What is HTML, Difference between HTML and HTML5, Doctypes, Headings, Paragraphs, Text Formatting, Anchors and Hyperlinks, Tables, Lists
• CSS Interview Questions and Answers for freshers and Experienced .
• To build a career, candidates need to crack the interview in which they are asked for various CSS interview questions.
• Learn how to answer CSS3 interview questions which are frequently asked during the interview or viva exam.
• Learn all the CSS interview questions and answers depending on various factors.
• History of HTML
• What are HTML Tags and Attributes?
• HTML Tag vs.Element
• How to differentiate HTML DocumentVersions
HTML - Basic Formatting Tag
• HTML BasicTags
• HTML FormattingTags
• HTML ColorCoding
HTML - Grouping Using Div Span
• Div and Span Tags for Grouping
HTML - Lists
- elementisusedtorepresentaniteminalist.Itmustbecontainedina parent
listitemsareusuallydisplayedusingbulletpoints,nowwearegoingtocheckhowto use htmllist.
• Definition list
HTML - Images
• Creating an image
• Choosing alt text
• Responsive image using the secret attribute
• Responsive image using picture element
HTML - Hyperlink & Anchors
• Link to another site
• Open link in new tab/window
HTML - Tables
• Spanning columns rows
• Table with thead, tbody, tfoot
HTML - iframe
• iframe as theTarget
HTML - Forms
• Target attribute in form tag
• Grouping a few inputﬁelds
HTML - Headers
TheHTMLelementprovidesgeneralinformation(metadata)aboutthe document,including its title and links to its scripts and style sheets.
HTML - Miscellaneous