SAP Cutover ManagementLearn about a smooth deployment of SAP project or transition from legacy to SAP system. Migration of SAP data in complex, global, release SAP programs
Preview SAP Cutover Management courseView Course Curriculum Price Match Guarantee Full Lifetime Access Access on any Device Technical Support Secure Checkout   Course Completion Certificate
- 32% Started a new career
BUY THIS COURSE (
GBP 12 USD 41)
- 25% Got a pay increase and promotion
Students also bought -
- SAP Data Services (BODS)
- 25 Hours
- USD 17
- 216 Learners
- Bundle Course - SAP for Business (BPC and FICO)
- 60 Hours
- GBP 16
- 323 Learners
- Bundle Course - SAP Cloud (CPI - HCI)
- 50 Hours
- GBP 16
- 165 Learners
SAP Cutover Activities are the activities and tasks that are performed before go-live of any SAP project implementation or migration. This is the most critical part of the project delivery since the success of SAP implementation is hugely dependent on the swift identification and execution of cutover activites.
Planning/execution of cutover approach include:
1) develop/maintain detailed cutover plan ensure alignment with project / programme plan milestones
2) develop/maintain local resource plan for the cutover activity
3) support the Site Lead in requests for site-based resource eg. fr reconciliation activity
3) ensure that Site and Programme resource levels / quality are appropriate to support delivery of the cutover plan
4) reporting to the deployment manager / site lead where variances are identified
5) track progress against detailed cutover plan ensuring that the site team provide timely updates to enable actionable status reporting to the programme and site steering group
6) ensure the site team and the SAP Site Lead / cutover coordinators understand activities to be performed by the site using One Step Ahead workshops for cutover etc.
7) arranging for additional communication / education upon the cutover approach as required
8) Ensure that risks / issues and associated mitigation plans are recorded and tracked in the project RAID log associated with cutover activity.
Cut-over strategy is the essentially a document created to maintain the key strategies, the do's/dont's and the best practices that we can follow for a smooth deployment of SAP project or transition from legacy to SAP system.
Uplatz provides this SAP Cutover Management training with self-paced videos.
SAP Cutover activities management include cutover readiness i.e. project team assesses what level the organization is for the cutover/transition and to what extent the support organization is operational and ready for cutover. This task also includes checking that proper governance of master data quality is defined.
Once the preparation is done, the project team will deliver the preliminary cutover plan task to document the strategy, scope, and timelines for moving "as-is" solutions to "to-be".
SAP Cutover Manager/Consultant has several responsibilities:
• Demonstrable experience with migrations of SAP data in complex, global, release-deployed SAP programmes
• Ability to define and execute multiple detailed activity plans simultaneously, maintaining an ability to articulate progress and status clearly to key stakeholders
• Natural ability to coordinate and facilitate diverse teams of different skill sets, backgrounds, cultures and languages
• Good understanding of key SAP functional process streams as well as Project Management skills
• Solid understanding of the SAP Data Model and most commonly used Master- and Transactional Data elements
• Ability to conduct and facilitate workshops with business representatives, management and executive, team member resources, and external 3rd party groups
• Problem solving skills that use techniques to identify the root cause of the issue and then ability to clearly communicate (verbal/orally) this position.
Course/Topic - SAP Cutover Management - all lectures
In this first video lecture on Cutover Management, you will learn what are the different Cutover activities one needs to follow while working with the SAP Cutover Management module. Here, you will be able to understand an overview on the Cutover Planning, Cutover Conversion Planning, Final Cutover Checklist, Cutover contacts and the Cutover Issues Log.
In this video tutorial, you will be able to understand the different activities related to the FICO Cutover Management such as Master Data Uploading, Transaction Data Uploading and Controlling Area related upload along with a theoretical overview on what exactly is Cutover Management.
In this video, you will be able to learn some of the key concepts associated with the SAP Production Planning module, the relevant elements associated with the PP like Bill of Material (BOM), Routing and Work Centres. Also, you will understand what is a Short Duration Production Order and activities associated with a Long Duration Production Order. It will be further proceeded with the Warehouse Management and what are the configuration activities associated with the Warehouse Management module.
In this video tutorial, you will learn about the different cutover activities associated with the SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) and SAP Material Management (MM), which are two of the biggest modules in the whole of the SAP system. Further, it will be proceeded with a demonstration on how to work on the SAP MM module in a system.
In this video, you will learn on how to configure the Development System in the Cutover Management by taking the base configuration. Also, you will be presented with the configuration demonstration on the Quality, Legacy and the Production system and the steps involved in this configuration process.
• Technical/Infrastructure Build.
• Build Production Environment.
• Connectivity to Middleware, Bolt-ons, Legacy environments.
• Functional Build.
• Apply all Transports (configuration, security, deployment)
• Perform manual steps.
• Learn how to use important SAP Cutover plan templates
• Become a successful SAP Project Manager
• Become an SAP Consultant
• Prepare for SAP Cutover Certification exam
• Prepare for SAP Data Migration and Cutover Manager interviews
· Freezing and releasing of legacy data
· Exportation of legacy data into the conversion database input layer
· Understanding of Master and Transaction Data
· Writing the Data Migration Load programs through LSMW
· Transposition of legacy data into the conversion database
· Reconciliation of the production data to the Conversion Database
· Copy converted data to different SAP System Landscapes
· Manual conversion of non-converted accounts
This SAP CutOver Management training course is designed for exploring the cutover activities and strategies.
In SAP CutOver Management Course module, the participants can learn to apply the data migration plans and strategies. In the SAP CutOver Management course, the participants will learn about cutover series of tasks involved within an organization. This seems to be an essential learning for all SAP Cutover module users. The Cutover plan is executed only when the system is ready for the productive usage of the go-live date. The Participants can demonstrate entire concepts and implementation SAP cut over activities
The SAP Cutover Management tutorial helps the participants to learn the Cutover processes to improve the development and production environment. SAP Cutover Management course offers complete information about Cutover activities and components thus making the participant an expert SAP CutOver Consultant.
Uplatz online training guarantees the participants to successfully go through the SAP CutOver Managementtraining course. Uplatz provides appropriate teaching and expertise training to equip the participants for implementing the learnt concepts in an organization.
Uplatz Course Completion Certificate will be awarded upon the completion of the SAP CutOver Management course training.
The SAP CutOver Consultant draws an average salary of $83,974 per year depending on the knowledge and hands-on experience. The SAP Cutover Consultant job roles are in high demand and make a rewarding career.
The SAP Cutover Consultants are recognized across the globe. The increased usage of the SAP Cutover strategies in many companieshelp the participants to find a job opportunity easily. The leading companies hire SAP Cutover Consultant considering the skill of managing the relationship with many customers in an organization. The Learners earn most beneficial SAP Cut over managementcompletion certification through our expert training and course curriculum.
The SAP Cut over management course is targeted to those participants who are from Sap migration and business consulting background and excel as SAP Cutover consultant
The following are the job titles:
• SAP Cutover Expert
• SAP Cutover Manager
• SAP Migration Consultant
• SAP Cutover Associate
• SAP Cutover Consultant
The SAP Cutover Management online course provides you with an opportunity to explore career opportunities as SAP Cutover Consultant.