Oracle business intelligence Repositories online course refers to step-by-step guidelines to build and verify layers of business intelligence repository. Oracle business intelligence repository online course intention is to get used to a platform that enables to create a repository and highlight the business models to end users in the Oracle business intelligence user interface.
The course on Oracle BI 12c: Build Repositories helps you understand how to build and verify the three layers of an Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) repository.
The Oracle business intelligence Repository training is intended for the individuals who seek to implement their knowledge, skills and expand their career as Data Repository Specialist. The dedicated mentors make sure the learners to cover all topics under Oracle business intelligence Repository curriculum which will be useful for their career growth. Uplatz offers Oracle business intelligence Repository training to become a skilled Data Repository specialist.
Oracle business intelligence Repository course program will let the participants gain complete proficiency in creating repositories and represent the business requirements in order to develop the user experience.
The Oracle business intelligence Repositories online course is ideally developed for business intelligence implementation team who can define and construct dimension models for business intelligence processing.
In the Oracle business intelligence Repository course, Uplatz provides an in-depth training for the participants or learners to make them understand the experience of using administration tool wizards and other facilities to manage, maintain and improve repositories.
The Oracle business intelligence Repository technology is useful in modelling complex business requirements which comprises: logical dimension hierarchy, logical table sources, and time series data.
With the help of Oracle business intelligence Repository online course, the learners can:
Design and construct logical business models.
Assess your work by running analyses.
Make use of graphs and views in analyses.
Validate query results using query log.
Uplatz provides an in-depth training to the learners to accelerate their knowledge and skill set required for Data Repository specialist job.
The Oracle business intelligence Repository course is intended for the below mentioned target audience, still if you are a newbie and want to make a career as Data Repository specialist, then the Oracle business intelligence Repository course is the best option you can choose.
Oracle BI 12c - Build Repositories
- Loading a repository into Oracle BI Server
- Exploring a repository's structure, features, and functions
- Exploring Oracle BI architecture components
- Using the Oracle BI Administration Tool
- Creating a repository
- Installing the BI Client software
Building the Physical Layer of a Repository
- Examining physical layer object properties
- Importing data sources
- Setting up Connection Pool properties
- Creating alias tables
- Printing the physical layer diagram
- Defining keys and joins
Building the Business Model and Mapping Layer of a Repository
- Building logical tables, columns, and sources
- Building a business model
- Building measures
- Examining business model object properties
- Defining logical joins
- Printing the business model and mapping layer diagram
Building the Presentation Layer of a Repository
- Exploring presentation layer objects
- Nesting presentation tables
- Modifying presentation layer objects
- Examining presentation layer object properties
- Controlling presentation layer object visibility
- Creating presentation layer objects
Testing and Validating a Repository
- Executing analyses to test the repository
- Uploading the repository through Enterprise Manager
- Inspecting the query log
- Checking repository consistency
- Turning on logging
Managing Logical Table Sources
- Specifying logical content
- Adding multiple logical table sources to a logical table
Adding Calculations to a Fact
- Creating new calculation measures based on physical columns
- Creating measures using functions
- Creating new calculation measures using the Calculation Wizard
- Creating new calculation measures based on logical columns
Working with Logical Dimensions
- Creating dimension-specific aggregation rules
- Creating share measures
- Creating logical dimension hierarchies
- Creating level-based measures
- Creating ragged and skipped-level hierarchies
- Creating parent-child hierarchies
- Creating presentation hierarchies
Enabling Usage Tracking
- Tracking and storing Oracle BI Server usage at the detailed query level
- Creating the usage tracking tables
- Setting up the sample usage tracking repository
- Using usage tracking statistics to optimize query performance and aggregation strategies
Using Model Checker and Aggregates
- Setting the number of elements in a hierarchy
- Using the Aggregate Persistence Wizard
- Testing aggregate navigation
- Using Model Check Manager
- Modeling aggregate tables to improve query performance
Using Partitions and Fragments
- Exploring partition types
- Modeling partitions in an Oracle BI repository
Using Repository Variables
- Creating initialization blocks
- Creating session variables
- Using the Variable Manager
- Using dynamic repository variables as filters
- Creating repository variables
Modeling Time Series Data
- Using time comparisons in business analysis
- Using Oracle BI time series functions to model time series data
Modeling Many-to-Many Relationships
- Using bridge tables to resolve many-to-many relationships between dimension tables and fact tables
Setting an Implicit Fact Column
- Ensuring the correct results for dimension-only queries
- Selecting a predetermined fact table source
- Specifying a default join path between dimension tables
Importing Metadata from Multidimensional Data Sources
- Incorporating horizintal federation into a business model
- Importing a multidimensional data source into a repository
- Displaying data from multidimensional sources in Oracle BI analyses and dashboards
- Adding Essbase measures to a relational model
- Incorporating vertical federation into a business model
- Setting up object permissions
- Creating users and groups
- Exploring Oracle BI default security settings
- Setting query limits and timing restrictions
- Creating application roles
- Setting row-level security (data filters)
- Seeding the cache
- Inspecting cache reports
- Using Cache Manager
- Purging cache entries
- Restricting tables as non-cacheable
- Modifying cache parameters and options
Managing Metadata and Working with Service Instances
- Managing service instances using WLST commands
- Managing BAR files using WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) commands
- Using BI Application Archive (BAR) files to export and import service instances
Using Administration Tool Utilities
- Using the various Administration Tool utilities
- Using BI Server XML API to create XML representation of repository metadata
- Setting up a multiuser development environment
- Tracking development project history
- Developing a repository using multiple developers
Performing a Patch Merge
- Creating a patch
- Equalizing objects
- Making merge decisions
- Comparing repositories
- Applying a patch
The Oracle certified Data Repository specialist certification course with the help of expert professionals training is recognized across the globe. Because of the increased adoption of the Oracle Business Intelligence Administration software in various companies the participants are able to find the job opportunity easily. The leading companies hire Data Repository specialist to handle layers of business intelligence systems repository. The Data Repository specialist can pursue a wide range of career paths.
The following are the job titles:
Data Repository Specialist
Data Entry Specialist
The Data Repository specialist draws an average salary of $48,059 per year depending on the knowledge and hands-on experience. The Business Intelligence specialist job roles are in high demand and make a rewarding career.
Define Business Intelligence?
The Business Intelligence’ (BI) is used for reporting the specified data of any business which is very critical and used by top management of any organization to make wise decision for the growth of their business.
Mention the vital decisions made by an organization using business intelligence?
The below decisions are decided from Business Intelligence tool:
determine whether a business is running as per plan.
analyse which things are actually going wrong.
Monitor corrective actions.
Identify the current trends of their business.
3.Mention the different stages of Business Intelligence?
The five stages of Business Intelligence:
Data Source: deals with data extraction from multiple data source.
Data Analysis: It is used to provide proper analysis report based on useful knowledge from a data collection.
Decision-Making: It makes use of the information in the proper way to provide proper graph on important events such as market changes, and poor staff performance.
Situation Awareness: It is about ignoring irrelevant information and retain the remaining information in the context of the business.
Risk Management: It is used to discover the corrective actions to be taken, or decisions made, at different scenarios.
List out the benefits of Business intelligence?
The different benefits of Business Intelligence:
Improvised decisions making.
Optimize internal business process.
Increase operational efficiency.
drive oppurtunities for new revenues.
Growing in terms of competitive markets.
4. Mention the various Business Intelligence tools available in the market?
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
SAS Business Intelligence
Microsoft Business Intelligence Tool
Oracle Hyperion System
5. Define universe in Business Analytics?
The universe is type of semantic layer existing between database and user interface. it is one of the interfacing layers present in between the client (business user) and data warehouse. It is used to define a relationship between various tables in a data warehouse.
6. Define dashboard in a data warehouse?
The dashboard is nothing but the order arrangement of all the reports and graphs in a page. It is the collection of reports available in different format.
7. Define Fact table?
A Fact table is the center table present in star schema of a data warehouse. It is used to hold quantitative information for analysis.
8. Define Dimension table?
A dimension table is one of the key tables in a star schema of a data warehouse, which saves attribute, or dimension, that describe the objects in a fact table.
9. Define a RAGGED hierarchy?
Ragged hierarchy is used to maintain a relationship in case of parent member of at least one member of the dimension is not in the level immediately above the member.
10. Define universe in Business Analytics?
Universe is an interfacing layer between client and data warehouse. Universe specifies the relationship between various tables in data warehouse. It holds different names in different tools. It is called as repository or RPD in OBIEE.
11.Mention the different types of Data warehouse Systems?
Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
Online Transactional Processing
This course is specifically designed to help you clear the certification exam successfully. The comprehensive content of the course along with demonstration of practical scenarios & examples will make you understand each and every topic in great depth. Since the course structure has a special focus on certification, hence you will go through a lot of real-time case studies and study material during the training that will help you crack the certification exam.
Both self-paced training and online instructor-led training have their own advantages and disadvantages. 1) Suitability - If you have no idea about the course content and have no experience on it, then online instructor-led training will help you understand the course content better and deeply. 2) Flexibility - Self-paced training is generally more flexible than the tutor-led training since you can learn at your own pace through the videos as and when you have time. 3) Doubt-clearing, assignments etc. - You can attempt assignments and get feedback from the tutor in instructor-led training and also can get your doubts cleared during the class. Cost (more for instructor-led training) and other factors are also important.
We have a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals who are experts in their fields. Our trainers are highly supportive and render a friendly learning environment to the students focusing on their career growth.
In normal circumstances the tutor should be able to reschedule the class as per your convenient time but if you accidently miss any particular class in a multi-student batch then you can catch-up from the corresponding session recording that will be shared with all students or you can request the tutor to hold a separate class for you later on the topics covered in that class.
We provide server access for you to practice on and our trainers will ensure that you get practical real-time experience and training with all the utilities required for in-depth understanding of the course.
Yes. We provide lifetime access to Uplatz Learning Hub where you can view or download the course material anytime.
Yes. We have special offer/discount on this course. Please send email to email@example.com asking for the discount and our team will be glad to help you.
Yes. Please check our refunds and cancellation policy (link given in the footer of our website) for more details.
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Uplatz course team will respond back on your queries.