2) Design in source
3) Design in BW
6) BW ABAP
8) Tranport Management
9) System configuration
1. What is ERP?
2. What is SAP?
3. Different Modules of SAP
4. Master Data, Text Data, Transaction Data, Hierarchy Data
5. Star Schema 6. Extended Star Schema
7. Introduction to BI, it’s importance in SAP Netweaver Architecture 7.0
8. BI 7.0 and BW 3.5 Differences
9. RSA1 BW Administration Work Bench
10. Types of Info Object
11. Data Flow in BW, BI
12. Creation of Info Object
13. Loading Master Data using Flat file and ECC SAP BI 7.0 Topics /101ERP
14. Loading Text Data using Flat file and ECC
15. Info cube Creation
16. Loading cube from Flat file
18. Transfer Rules, Update Rules.
19. ODS Creation
20. Loading ODS from Flat file
21. Types of ODS / DSO
22. Info set 23. Multi-Provider
24. Data Target and Info Provider
25. Types of Extraction
26. Cross Application using Table, View, Functional Module, Infoset
27. Application Specific – Logistics (using Business content extractors)
28. Application Specific – COPA (using Customized extractors)
29. Application Specific – Logist
31. Reporting in BI : BEx
32. OLAP’s functions in reporting
33. Row Properties
34. Column Properties
35. Formula, Selection
36. Restricted Key Figure, Calculated Key figure
38. Types of Attributes
39. Work Books
42. Performance Tuning
46. Line Item Dimension
48. Process Chain, Meta Chain
49. System Landscap
This course is specifically designed to help you clear the certification exam successfully. The comprehensive content of the course along with demonstration of practical scenarios & examples will make you understand each and every topic in great depth. Since the course structure has a special focus on certification, hence you will go through a lot of real-time case studies and study material during the training that will help you crack the certification exam.
Both self-paced training and online instructor-led training have their own advantages and disadvantages. 1) Suitability - If you have no idea about the course content and have no experience on it, then online instructor-led training will help you understand the course content better and deeply. 2) Flexibility - Self-paced training is generally more flexible than the tutor-led training since you can learn at your own pace through the videos as and when you have time. 3) Doubt-clearing, assignments etc. - You can attempt assignments and get feedback from the tutor in instructor-led training and also can get your doubts cleared during the class. Cost (more for instructor-led training) and other factors are also important.
We have a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals who are experts in their fields. Our trainers are highly supportive and render a friendly learning environment to the students focusing on their career growth.
In normal circumstances the tutor should be able to reschedule the class as per your convenient time but if you accidently miss any particular class in a multi-student batch then you can catch-up from the corresponding session recording that will be shared with all students or you can request the tutor to hold a separate class for you later on the topics covered in that class.
We provide server access for you to practice on and our trainers will ensure that you get practical real-time experience and training with all the utilities required for in-depth understanding of the course.
Yes. We provide lifetime access to Uplatz Learning Hub where you can view or download the course material anytime.
Yes. We have special offer/discount on this course. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for the discount and our team will be glad to help you.
Yes. Please check our refunds and cancellation policy (link given in the footer of our website) for more details.
You can send an email to email@example.com and Uplatz course team will respond back on your queries.