SAP IS Oil Downstream
SAP IS – OIL & GAS
- Faculty: SAP IS Oil certified with 10 years real-time experience in Implementation, roll out
& Support projects for Oil and Gas clients across regions.
- Course duration: 35 hours
- Class duration: 1 hour a day
- Training mode: Live Instructor led online training
- Study material: Provided in the form of PDFs, PPTs & Word docs
SAP Oil and Gas Training (Downstream Module)
Following SAP Oil and Gas Sub Modules will be covered in the course:
Part – 1. IS Oil industry Overview:
Upstream & Downstream business Process
- IS Oil Order.
- Plant determination.
- Last Order.
- Consignment with standard order.
- Final delivery indicator.
- Buy /Sell
- Exchange fee handling
- Exchange assignment
- Provisional invoice and differential invoice
- DRC Pricing
- Gross/Net Pricing
- Day/Time pricing
- Contract specific pricing
- Cumulative call off pricing
- Weekday pricing
- QCI interface(UOM Group, Reading group, Conversion group,O3 Defaults,O3 QCITest)
- Silo Managenement overview
- Master Data(Tranport units,Vehicle,Rack Meter,Vehicle meter and driver master data)
- Load Confirmation
- Delivery Confirmation
- Shipment Costing
- Shipment cost settlement (ERS & MIRO)
- Shipment cost transfer to customer billing
- Blending,Rebranding,LOV ,,Prior to Load, Gain& Loss
- Master Data (Transport System, Locations and Partner roles)
- Nomination(Purchase ,Sales and transfer scenarios with Railcar, Marine Vessel and Pipeline )
- Lay time & Demurrage
- Bunker Consumption
- Pipeline batching
- SPW overview
- 3 Way Pegging overview
Part – 8 Mini Project
- Project phases & Business case detail.
- Project requirement specification.
- Gap Analysis & enhancement description.
- Test cases with unit and integration testing.
- Cut over preparation.
- Go live and post go live issues.
Part – 9 Tips, Helps & Troubleshooting
- Review of project progress.
- Possible interview questions.
- Trouble shooting process & guideline.
- Team structure in a IS-Oil project.
- Guidance on IS Oil certification preparation.
- Interview preparation tips.