- LIFETIME ACCESS TO RECORDINGS OF SESSIONS
- UPLATZ TRAINING HUB ACCESS
- REAL-TIME PROJECTS & ASSIGNMENTS
- RESUME & INTERVIEW PREPARATION SERVICES
- CERTIFICATE & BADGE OF COURSE COMPLETION
SAP PP Training
Welcome to Uplatz, the biggest IT & SAP training provider in Europe!
Uplatz is well known for providing instructor-led training and video-based courses on SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, AWS, Big Data, Machine Learning, Python, R, SQL, Google & Microsoft Technologies, and Digital Marketing.
SAP and AWS training courses are currently the most sought-after courses globally.
An SAP consultant on an average earns a package of $80,000 ($100,000) per annum based on the skills and experience.
To learn this course -
1) Pay the course fees directly through secured payment gateway by clicking "Pay Now" and relax. After this Uplatz team will take over and get the course conducted for you.
2) If you are based in UK or India, you can directly pay to our respective bank accounts. To do this, you just need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the Uplatz team will respond back with the details.
For any questions, queries, or payment related issues, simply contact us at -
Call: +44 7836 212635
WhatsApp: +44 7836 212635
It tracks and makes a record of the manufacturing process flows, for example, the planned and actual costs. Also, goods movements from the conversion of raw material to semi-finished goods.
SAP PP is fully integrated with the other SAP modules: SD, MM, QM, FICO & PM.
What is the target audience?
• Anyone interested in learning SAP customizing
• Anyone interested in learning SAP PP Production Planning
• Anyone wanting to get his own access to an SAP System
• Anyone interested in understanding how to solve business challenges by using SAP
1. SAP Overview• my SAP Business Suite
• PP Overview
2. Master Data• Organizational Overview
• Material Master
• Bills of Material
• Work center
3. Sales and Operations Planning• Sales Operations Planning
• Standard SOP
• Flexible Planning
4. Demand Management• Overview of Demand
• Make to Stock versus Make to Order
• Make to Stock Planning Strategies
• Make to Order Planning Strategies
• Settings and Customizing
5. Material Requirement Planning (MRP)• Concept of Material
6. Requirements Planning• Technical process of the MRP run
• Prerequisites for Running MRP
• Methods for Executing planning run
• Factors influencing the MRP run
• Stock requirements list and MRP list
• Analyzing MRP results
7. Production Orders Execution• Production Order Creation
• Availability Check
• Production Order Release
• Capacity Planning
• Production Order Printing
• Goods Issue of components
• Goods Receipt
• Product Costing & Settlement
8. Repetitive Manufacturing• Master Data
• Planning (line loading)
• Material Staging
• Back flush and Receipts