Career Path - Mobile App DeveloperBecome a pro Mobile App Developer with hands-on code, reviews, design document critiques, and brainstorms throughout the software development process.
- 83% Started a new career
BUY THIS COURSE (
USD 45 USD 139)
- 90% Got a pay increase and promotion
Students also bought -
- Career Path - Cloud Engineer
- 300 Hours
- USD 45
- 4412 Learners
- Career Path - IT Consultant
- 200 Hours
- USD 45
- 5851 Learners
- Career Path - Technology Manager
- 200 Hours
- USD 45
- 860 Learners
As a mobile engineer, you’ll be designing and building applications for mobile devices, but not all mobile devices run with the same operating system. As a Mobile App Developer, you’ll be tasked with heading the creation of innovative solution across various projects. One has to work alongside a team of inspired IT professionals, dedicated to designing, coding and testing high-quality mobile applications. You will also be required to keep key stakeholders and senior-level personnel updated on project progress alongside other duties.
Responsibilities of a Mobile App Developer:
· Developing application programming interfaces (APIs)
· Writing clean, sustainable code
· Making suggestions on product improvement as well as implementing new mobile protocols and applications
· Collaborating with the product development team, including fellow software developers and UI designers in developing products
· Overseeing the planning, development and management of an application through its lifecycle
· Mentoring junior level engineers through code reviews, design document critiques, and brainstorms throughout the software development process
· Collaborating with the launch of new features, big and small
· Troubleshooting and debugging applications to optimize product performance
To learn how to become a mobile app developer, first you should learn popular programming languages as C, C++, C#, and Java. The specific choice of language naturally depends on what mobile platform and OS it is they are creating the apps for. For example, apps for Apple’s iOS most often use Objective C, whereas Java is the language to acquire proficiency in for Android apps.
Course/Topic - Currently Unavailable
This course is currently unavailable. Please send us an inquiry by clicking the Inquiry button in the header menu or simply send us an email at email@example.com to explore more options for this course.
The objectives are:
· To create an interactive application
· To create an intuitive and user-friendly application
· To educate the users about the bran
· To reduce the system complexity
The Mobile Application Developers such as Android or IOS or other OS demonstrates the participants knowledge, practices and skills expected as an Associate Android Developer.
The Course completion certificate will be awarded by Uplatz upon the completion of the Career Path Mobile Application Developer course training.
Below listed are the certification details from reputed platforms:
IBM Mobile Foundation v 8.0 Application Development
· Exam Series Code: C1000-003
· Exam Mode: Online
· Time Duration: 90 minutes
· Total Number of Questions: 59
· Pass Score: 73%
· Exam Fee:$245USD
Associate Android Developer
· Exam Level: Entry-level
· Exam Mode: Online
· Time Duration: 8 hours
· Total Number of Questions: 40
· Exam Fee: $149 USD
· Performance-based exam
The mobile application developers job is blooming. The mobile application developers job requirement has shown a projected growth of over 19 percent and proved to be one of the best jobs. The mobile application developers create applications in different platforms such as Android, IOS, Windows etc… and earn more job opportunities as mobile app developer.
The Mobile Application Developer draw an average salary from $73,883. The related job-titles are:
· Ios Developer
· Mobile Application Developer
· Application Developer
Since there are various digital mode to reach the end users, there is a promising future for Mobile Application Developer.
1. What is the full form of ANR?
The ANR stands for "Application Not Responding".
2. Define ANR?
The ANR is a dialog box that appears when an application fails to respond for more than 10 seconds (or it can be less than 10 seconds). The ANR dialog box prompts the user with an option of either closing the app or waiting for it to finish running.
3. How is The Mobile Applications scoped and defined?
The Scoping begins with a long, hard look at the device. Mobile devices offer different form factors, screen size and resolution, battery power and functionality. They run on different operating systems and have different methods of retrieving data such as wifi or 3G or 4G.
4. What Information is required before You Begin Coding an Android App For A Client?
o Main purpose of the app for the app publisher
o Description of the target audience or end user
o Any previous existing apps that it might be similar to
5. What kind of Response is given To State Transitions on your App?
The state transitions can be responded to state changes in an appropriate way by calling corresponding methods on app's delegate object.
6. How to determine whether an application is in Active State?
An app is in active state when it is running in foreground and is receiving events.
7. Describe a Scenario When an application Goes Into Inactive State?
An app enters into InActive state when the user locks the screen or the system prompts the user to respond to some event such as SMS message, incoming call etc.
8. How to dertermine When An App Is Said To Be In Not Running State?
An applications not running state is determined considering the below factors
o It is not launched.
o It gets terminated by the system during running.
9. Which Framework suits Deliver Event To Custom Object?
The UIKit infrastructure is responsible of delivering events to custom objects. The App Developer need to override methods in the appropriate objects to process those events.
10. How does the Battery Life of an OS is improved While Running an App?
An application is notified whenever the operating system moves the apps between foreground and background. The operating system improves battery life while it limits what your app can do in the background. This also enhances the user experience with foreground app.
11. While Running in Foreground than in Background why an app on Ios device behaves differently?
An application behaves differently when running in foreground than in background because of the control of resources on iOS devices.
12. Which Api Is Used to write test scripts?
13. what is the name of that application Thread from Where Uikit Classes Should Be Used?
UIKit classes can be used only from an application's main thread.
14. Name the Framework used to Construct Application's User Interface For Ios?
The UIKit framework is used to develop application's user interface for iOS.
15. Name the required tools for developing Ios Applications?
iOS Application development needs Intel-based Macintosh computer and iOS SDK.