Interview Questions - SAP SDPractice frequently asked interview questions on SAP SD - implementation, configuration, management, migration, more. Prepare for SAP SD Certification
- 93% Started a new career
BUY THIS COURSE (
USD 17 USD 41)
- 92% Got a pay increase and promotion
Students also bought -
- Bundle Multi (3-in-1) - SAP SD
- 70 Hours
- USD 23
- 843 Learners
- Bundle Combo - SAP SD (ECC and S/4HANA)
- 50 Hours
- USD 23
- 277 Learners
- Career Path - SAP Functional Consultant
- 500 Hours
- USD 45
- 7893 Learners
Uplatz provides this course on SAP SD interview questions that can help you crack SD interviews to get hired as SAP SD Consultant. Also this SAP SD interview questions course will help you prepare for SAP SD certification exam.
SAP SD stands for Sales and Distribution and is one of the core functional modules of SAP ERP specialized in managing the shipping, pricing, billing, selling, and transportation of products and services. It deals in better management of sales and customer distribution data and processes in organizations. SD works closely with other SAP modules towards effective process work. Other SAP modules that SAP SD integrates are financial accounting (FI), controlling (CO), materials management (MM), and production planning (PP) and so on. All these collaborate together and enhance the work process in enterprises.
SAP SD configuration requires adequate knowledge on handling SAP developed software products. It is widely advised by experts to undertake SAP SD training in order to build a strong base on SAP SD user. SAP SD module has multiple components that integrate different processes within the job area.
Preparing for a SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) interview requires a combination of technical knowledge, practical experience, and effective communication skills. Here's a comprehensive guide to help you prepare:
1. Review SAP SD Concepts:
• Understand the key concepts of SAP SD, such as sales processes, order-to-cash cycle, pricing, availability checks, credit management, and integration with other SAP modules.
• Familiarize yourself with common SD terms, data structures, and organizational elements.
2. Technical Knowledge:
• Study the configuration settings in SAP SD, including customizing sales document types, item categories, and pricing procedures.
• Learn about master data objects like customer master, material master, and condition records.
• Be prepared to discuss batch management, delivery processing, and billing.
3. Hands-On Experience:
• If you have access to a SAP system, practice creating sales orders, deliveries, and invoices.
• Work on scenarios involving pricing, taxes, shipping, and transportation.
4. Case Studies and Scenarios:
• Review real-life scenarios or case studies that involve complex SD processes. Understand how to handle exceptions and deviations.
5. Integration Knowledge:
• Understand how SAP SD integrates with other modules like SAP MM (Materials Management) and SAP FI (Financial Accounting).
• Be prepared to explain the flow of data between different modules.
6. SAP Reports and Analytics:
• Familiarize yourself with standard SD reports and analytics that help monitor sales performance, analyze customer data, and track order statuses.
7. Interview Questions:
• Practice answering common interview questions related to SAP SD, such as "Can you explain the order-to-cash process?", "How do you handle pricing in SD?", and "What is the purpose of a sales document type?".
Remember, preparation is key. Take the time to thoroughly understand the concepts, practice in a hands-on environment, and be confident in discussing your experiences. Tailor your preparation based on the specific job requirements and the level of the position you're interviewing for. Good luck!
Course/Topic - Interview Questions - SAP SD - all lectures
In this part 1 video of the series, we will discuss about the most frequently asked questions and answers on SAP SD module.
In this part 2 video of the series, we will discuss about the most frequently asked questions and answers on SAP SD module.
In this part 3 video of the series, we will discuss about the most frequently asked questions and answers on SAP SD module.
1) Track sales transactions
2) Configure Group conditions, Scales, Promotions, Surcharges, Delivery Pricing
3) Create Pricing Procedures, Condition Types, Access Sequences, Pricing Tables
4) Set up Freight and Shipping Charges, Customer and Value Exceptions, Oversize Charges
5) Record pre-sale and post-sale processes
6) Track sales data along with team performance
7) Define process for sales and distribution
8) Categorization of diverse sales and process
9) Effective management of sales documents in a unified system