SEO (Search Engine Optimization)Improve website optimization, enhance keyword research, conduct competitor keyword analysis, build SEO measurement framework, develop on/off-page SEO
- 59% Started a new career
BUY THIS COURSE (
USD 17 USD 41)
- 42% Got a pay increase and promotion
Students also bought -
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing
- 50 Hours
- USD 69
- 2378 Learners
- Digital Marketing & SEO
- 80 Hours
- USD 17
- 3327 Learners
- Career Path - Digital Marketing Specialist
- 150 Hours
- USD 45
- 1680 Learners
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is the practice of increasing the online presence of a website improving both the quality and quantity of website traffic, as well as brand awareness, across non-paid or organic search engine results.
SEO is mainly driven by either technical enhancements of a website such as improving it's speed, reduction of page errors, appropriate linking etc, or content optimization by providing relevant and sufficient metadata, site tags, articles, infographics, page content, videos, and so on.
Search engines index and rank a website vis-a-vis its competitors based on the above signals. In summary, optimizing your site will help deliver better information to search engines so that your content can be properly indexed and displayed within search results.
In simple terms, SEO refers to the process of improving your site to increase its visibility when people search for products or services related to your business in Google, Bing, and other search engines. The better visibility your pages have in search results, the more likely you are to garner attention and attract prospective and existing customers to your business.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the practice of getting targeted traffic to a website from a search engine’s organic rankings. Common tasks associated with SEO include creating high-quality content, optimizing content around specific keywords, and building backlinks. SEO is all about improving a site’s rankings in the organic (non-paid) section of the search results. The main benefit of ranking for a specific keyword is that you can get free traffic to your site, month after month. SEO works by optimizing your site for the search engine that you want to rank for, whether it’s Google, Bing, Amazon or YouTube.
Some of the fundamental aspects for a successful SEO journey are:
a) Crawl accessibility so engines can read your website, b) Compelling content that answers the searcher’s query, c) Keyword optimized to attract searchers & engines, d) Great user experience including a fast load speed and compelling UX, e) Share-worthy content that earns links, citations, and amplification, f) Title, URL, & description to draw high CTR in the rankings, g) Snippet/schema markup to stand out in SERPs.
This SEO training by Uplatz provides in-depth knowledge and demonstration of practical steps (covering both technical & content, along with measurement of SEO KPIs) that you can execute to enhance websites' search engine visibility and traffic with better user engagement. With this SEO course, you will gain an understanding of search engine algorithms and how they affect organic search results and websites. You’ll learn the key elements for creating an effective SEO strategy, including how to select keywords and perform keyword research; consumer psychology and search behaviour; and how to conduct on-page SEO analysis to identify opportunities to improve a website’s search optimisation.
This SEO course will demonstrate how to use SEO tools and search engine optimisation tactics to win new customers and create profitable and sustainable online business. The SEO training will teach you to optimize website content for the best possible search engine ranking. You'll learn the theory behind Google search and other search engine algorithms; you'll also build practical, real-world skills that you can apply to a career in digital marketing or online content development, including on-page and off-page optimization, optimizing for local and international audiences, conducting search-focused website audits, and aligning SEO with overall business strategies. You will develop skills so as to improve search engine rankings, increase overall website traffic, and optimize for specific, targeted keywords.
Course/Topic - SEO - all lectures
In this lecture session we learn about SEO ( search engine optimization) which is the process of getting traffic from free, organic, editorial, or natural search results in search engines. It aims to improve your website's position in search results pages. Remember, the higher the website is listed, the more people will see it and also talk about basic functions and techniques of search engine optimization in brief.
In this lecture session we learn about why small and big size businesses need seo. SEO gives you the power to be the answer to potential customers' questions. In addition to visibility and traffic increase, SEO contributes to your authoritative voice in your field. Authority then leads to brand trust, which ultimately leads to brand loyalty and also talks about factors of SEO.
In this tutorial we learn about compound seo and There are three types of SEO compounds you need for a well-rounded organic search strategy: on-page SEO, technical SEO, and off-page SEO. By breaking down your strategy and thinking about SEO as these three categories, it will be much easier to organize and execute your optimization plans.
In this lecture session we learn that On-page SEO is important because it helps search engines understand your website and its content, as well as identify whether it is relevant to a searcher's query. As search engines become more sophisticated, there is a greater focus toward relevance and semantics in search engine results pages (SERPs).
In this lecture session we learn about Meta tags are important because they impact how your site appears in the SERPs and how many people will be inclined to click through to your website. They will therefore impact your traffic and engagement rates, which can impact your SEO and rankings. Meta tags are an important part of a solid SEO strategy and also talk about features of Meta tags.
In this lecture session we learn about Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is part of the Google Marketing Platform and is available for free to anyone with a Google account and also talk about features of Google analytics.
In this tutorial we learn about Google Search Console is a free service offered by Google that helps you monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your site's presence in Google Search results. You don't have to sign up for Search Console to be included in Google Search results, but Search Console helps you understand and improve how Google sees your site.
In this lecture sessions we learn about Bing and Yahoo webmaster setup in brief and also talk about Bing Webmaster Tools (previously the Bing Webmaster Center) is a free service as part of Microsoft's Bing search engine which allows webmasters to add their websites to the Bing index crawler, see their site's performance in Bing (clicks, impressions) and a lot more.
In this tutorial we will learn about on- page activity. We will study about the content sharing domain, creating accounts on sites where we can place content and get backlinks. We will also learn Types of content sharing such as we do for website promotion and the other for self-promotion and also talk about features of Blog setup.
In this tutorial we learn about Off-page SEO" (also called "off-site SEO") refers to actions taken outside of your own website to impact your rankings within search engine results pages (SERPs). Along with on-page SEO, these include several of the factors of basic SEO that help a site to rank and also talk about functions of OFF page seo in brief.
In this lecture session we learn about SEO tools in digital marketing. SEO tools investigate the potential of Web pages for high placement on search engine ranking pages. They provide information on backlinks and keywords as well as insights into SEO competition on the Internet and also talk about functions of SEO tools in brief.
In this lecture session we learn about Off-page SEO includes activities from or "behind the scenes" of your website. Technical SEO refers to activities that directly impact the indexing and crawling of your site by search engines. Examples include site speed optimization, structured data, and more.
In this tutorial we learn about OFF page seo and wordpress posting in digital marketing and also talk about People often get confused and wonder if they need web hosting for a WordPress site. That's because there are two different types of WordPress – WordPress.org and WordPress.com. In short, WordPress.org requires web hosting, while WordPress.com is a hosted solution.
In this lecture session we learn about Importance of HTML tags. HTML contains many essential tags that form the basic structure of any webpage or HTML and also talk about features of HTML tags.
In this session we learn what is HTAccess. How its work and the basic uses of HTAccess.
In this lecture session we learn about the basics of Directory submissions in brief and also talk about Directory submission is defined as the practice of submitting your website URL and its details on the web in a directory under a particular category. This is a way which helps you to improve your link building.
In this lecture session we learn about how to submit directory in brief and also talk about function and factors of directory submission in digital marketing.
In this lecture session we learn about search engine updates in digital marketing and also talk about the latest update of Google in brief.
This video describes what are the core web vitals and why are they important for the SEO of a website.
In this video you will learn how to fix or optimize the core web vitals of a website that can help in the SEO ranking of the site.
· How to do keyword research
· How to optimize web pages for search engines
· Beginner-friendly link building strategies to get backlinks to your site
· Technical SEO best practices for beginners
· Understand the Mechanics of Search
· Brainstorm, Research, and Implement a Keyword Strategy
· Differentiate Between Solid SEO Tactics and Ones that Bend or Break the Rules
· Wield Both On-Page & Off-Page Optimization Techniques
· Engage in Powerful Content Marketing Strategies
· Conduct Link-Building Campaigns
· Leverage the Power of Social Media for SEO
· Develop a Complete Understanding for Ranking at the Top of Google's Search
· The five principles that drive success in natural search
· SEO Keywords and competitor research
· How to build an ROI model for SEO
· Use Google Search Console to review your website
· Collecting, measuring and managing SEO reports
· Develop the right SEO mix for your market
· Building your own SEO toolbox
· SEO copywriting
· Integrating social media and your SEO program
· Selecting and working with an SEO agency
· Best practice SEO for local search
· Optimisation for web, video, shopping etc.
1. SEO INTRODUCTION
· Brief on Search Marketing
· Importance of SEO
· White/Black hat techniques
· SEO Industry Research, Figures
· What is SEO
· SEO Process
· Search Engines and Directories
· How Search Engine works
2. SEO RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
· Market Research
· Keyword opportunity
· KEI Analysis
· Tools available for Keyword Research
· Keyword Research and Analysis
· Competitors Website Analysis
· How to Choose Best Keywords
3. WEBSITE DESIGN SEO GUIDELINES
· Content Research
· Content Optimization
· HTML Coding Optimization & Standards
· Content Guidelines
· Design & Layout
· XML Sitemap / URL List Sitemap
4. ON-PAGE OPTIMIZATION
· The Page Title
· Domain Names & Suggestions
· Images and Alt Text
· Internal Link Building
· Invisible Text
· Robots Meta Tag
· 301 Redirects
· Duplicate content
· Body Text & Keyword Density
· Bold Text
· Meta Tags
· Link Titles
· The Sitemap
· Server and Hosting Check
· Doorway Pages
· 302 Redirects
5. OFF-PAGE OPTIMIZATION
· Page Rank
· Link Building in Detail
· Links Exchange
· Posting to Forums
· Blog Submission
· RSS Feeds Submissions
· Landing Page Optimization
· Directory Submission Checklist
· Competitor Link Analysis
· Link Popularity
· Reciprocal Linking
· Directory Submission
· Submission to Search Engine
· Press Release Submissions
· Campaign Management
· Forum Link Building
· Google Analytics
· How to Study Google Analytics
· How Google Analytics can Help SEO
· Webmaster Central & Yahoo! Site Explorer
· Website Analysis using various SEO Tools available
· Installing Google Analytics
· Interpreting Bars & Figures
· Advanced Reporting
· Open Site Explorer
7. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
· Social Networking
· Press Releases
· Blogging / Classifieds
· Social Bookmarking
· Articles / Directories
· Forums / RSS Feeds
8. SEO TOOLS
· Keyword Density Analyzer Tools
· Yahoo Tools
· Text Tools
· Link Popularity Tools
· Site Tools
· Google Tools
· Bing Tools
· Comparison Tools
· Search Engines Tools
· Miscellaneous Tools
This SEO training course will help the participant to master the concepts of search engine optimization. As a part of this SEO training, the participants can understand about the quantity and quality of website traffic through organic search engine results.
In SEO course, the participants will understand the rankings and traffic through search engine optimization. In the SEO course, the participants will learn to implement the SEO concepts such as SEO introduction, search engine’s working features, keyword research, Link building and establishing authority.
An SEO Executive get trained to apply the SEO concepts in a website and increase its traffic and search volume. The SEO tutorial helps the participants to fulfil the role of a SEO Executive. The SEO training course requires none of the prerequisites.
SEO is the process of improving the quality of website traffic by increasing the views of a webpage to the search engine users. The SEO training course from Uplatz can help the participants to understand the SEO fundamentals and website traffic promotion concepts. The SEO training course validates whether the participants can understand the search engine technology and the value of search for a website.
Uplatz's SEO course ensures that participants successfully go through the SEO concepts in detail. Uplatz provides appropriate teaching and expert training to equip the participants the skills for implementing the learnt concepts in an enterprise.
Course Completion Certificate will be awarded by Uplatz upon the completion of the SEO course.
An SEO Specialist draws an average salary of $59,261 per year depending on the knowledge and hands-on experience. The SEO job roles are in high demand and make a promising career.
The SEO executives have huge demand across various MNCs. The involvement of internet marketing in various companies can open up good job opportunities. The leading companies hire SEO Executive considering their skill of mastering the SEO concepts and progressing the website traffic. The Participants earn SEO training through our course completion certificate.
The SEO course is ideally designed for business professionals and any individuals who aspire to build their career in Digital Marketing.
After pursuing SEO course, the participants can pursue a wide range of career paths.
The following are the job titles in this area:
· SEO Associate
· SEO Analyst/Specialist
· Digital Marketer
· SEO Consultant
· Social Media Marketer
· SEO Expert
SEO Training course is for marketing or business consulting individuals who want to build and improve their search engine engine optimization and marketing skills.
1) What is SEO? What are the important types of SEO methods?
Search engine optimization or SEO is a process of keep changing the position of a web page or website in a search engine results by using keywords or phrases.
Two Types of SEO are:
1. On Page Optimization
2. Off Page Optimization
2) What are the SEO tools do you use?
The SEO tools that I use are Google analytic, Keyword Planner, Alexa, open site explorer, Google Webmaster.
3) What do you mean by Backlink?
The incoming links to your website or webpage are referred to as Backlink. It is also called as an inbound link.
4) What are outbound Links?
The outbound links are Links, from your website to another webpage or website.
5) Explain Googlebot
To index and update a webpage Google uses the Googlebot (Web Spider). Caching, Crawling and indexing of a webpage are done through Googlebot by collecting details from that webpage.
6) What is Cross-linking? What is the function of Crosslinking?
1. Cross-linking is the process of linking one site to another site.
2. It provides users with reference sites that contain the content related to the search.
3. The 2 websites cross-linking do not be owned by the same person.
4. In other words, cross-linking is a barter wherein I link to you, and you link to me.
5. It could be a 2-way link or 3-way link. In a 2-way link site A links to site B and site B links to site A. In a 3-way link, site A links to site B, site B links to site C and site C links to site A.
7) What is the main purpose of using keyword in SEO?
A keyword is a single word, and while a combination of those keywords makes phrases. These keywords or phrases are used by the search engines to populate the subjects over the internet. Search engine stores keywords in the database, and when a search is done, it will come up with the best possible match.
8) Explain body content relevance
Whenever there is a text that does not have images on the web page is referred to as body content relevance or non-image text. It helps in good optimization of the sites and also to improve your ranking in the search engine.
9) Explain Spiders, Robots, and Crawlers
Spiders, robot and crawler, they are all the same and referred by different names. It is a software program that follows or “Crawls” various links throughout the internet, and then grabs the content from the sites and adds to the search engine indexes.
10) What does it mean if nothing appears while searching for the domain?
On searching for your domain and if nothing appears, then there are three possibilities.
1. Maybe the site is banned by search engines
2. Maybe no index by search engines
3. Some canonical issues
11) What is keyword stemming?
The process of finding out new keywords from the root keyword from the search query is referred to as keywords stemming. Adding a prefix, suffix, or pluralization can be used to create the new keyword.
12) Name some SEO blogs that help you to enhance your content marketing strategies
1. Google Webmaster Central
2. Search Engine Land
5. Search Engine Journal
13) What do you mean by Cloaking?
Cloaking is a deceptive way of optimizing your website for search. In this technique, different content will be shown to the search engine crawler than what is presented to the end users.
14) How many types of Meta Tags are there in SEO? What are their characters limits?
There are mainly 4 types of Meta tags in SEO.
1. Meta Description tag with 1200 pixels limits
2. Meta Keyword tag
3. Title Tag with 600 pixels limits
4. Meta Robots
15) How many characters limits in & Meta Description tag?
We can add 70 characters in a title tag and 222 characters in the Meta Description tag. Though Google now places a pixel limit.
16) What is Google Sandbox?
Google sandbox is an imaginary area where new websites and their search rating are put on hold until they prove worthy for ranking. In other words, it checks the standard of the website.
17) What is Black Hat SEO?
In order to get a high ranking in SEO search engine result page, websites go for various methods and techniques which are characterized by two categories. One method that is acceptable by search engine guidelines is known as White Hat SEO, while the other method which is not acceptable by search engine guidelines is known as Black Hat SEO.
18) What are some famous Black Hat SEO techniques?
1. Link Farming
2. Hidden text, etc.
3. Gateway or Doorway pages
5. Keyword Stuffing
19) State the difference between ‘nofollow’ and ‘dofollow’ link
Nofollow links do not pass Link juice and have no impact on Google Ranking Algorithm. Dofollow link passes link juice and has an impact on Google Ranking Algorithm.
20) What is the difference between PR (page rank) and SERP (Search engine result page)
Page rank is calculated on the basis of quality inbound links from other website or webpages to our webpage or a website.
SERP (Search Engine Result page) is the placement of the website or web-pages which is returned by the search engine after a search query or attribute.
21) Why is Title Tag on Website valuable?
Title tags are essential in SEO, as it tells about the contents on that web page. Through title tags only the search engine will notify the user, what is there in the page.
22) What is considered as more significant, creating content or building backlinks?
Both are necessary for creating quality content is equally important to building backlinks. Although link building is useful in building authority to a site and for ranking as well, quality content is the first element that is considered to be more responsible for ranking.
23) What are the differences between SEO and SEM?
SEM (Search Engine Marketing), it is used for the promotion of website through paid advertising by increasing their visibility in Search Engine Result Page (SERP) in the Ads section. While SEO is optimizing the site to increase the organic ranking of a site.
24) Explain the term LSI.
LSI stands for Latent Semantic Indexing. This technique is established to obtain the data by relating the word to its closest counterparts or its similar context. For example, if you are searching for something with a keyword “CAR” it will show all the related things like classic cars, car auctions, Bentley car, car race, etc.
25) How will you cross-check whether your SEO campaign is working or not?
In order to check whether your SEO campaign is working or not, the first approach is to check the website’s statistics, which tells you about the origin of the traffic. The other way of checking is to make a search based on the relevant keywords and key phrases and look for the search result. The number of search result will tell you whether your SEO campaign is working or not.
26) What is the meaning of competitive analysis?
Competitive analysis does the comparison, between the website I am optimizing, and the website that is ranked highly in search results.
27) What will be your next steps if your SEO methods or technique does not work?
My first attempt would to try analysis the problem and resolve them step by step
1. Firstly I would try to see whether it is a new project, and then like to re-check the keywords.
2. Also, I would look for relevant keywords that can be helpful.
3. Even though the webpage and website have been indexed well and still not appearing on the first 10 pages of search engine result page, then I would make some changes in page text, titles, and description.
4. If the website is not indexed well or dropped from the index, then it might comprise serious issues, and re-work might be required.
28) What is PPC?
PPC stands for Pay Per Click and is an advertisement campaign hosted by Google. It is segmented into two modules CPC ( Cost per click) and CPM ( Cost per thousand impressions) through flat rate and bidding respectively. In CPC, if the user clicks on the advert, only then the advertiser will be charged.
29) What is 301 redirect?
It is a method by which the user is redirected to new page url to old page url. It is a permanent redirect, and it is also useful in directing link juice to new url from old url.
30) What are Webmaster tools?
Webmaster tool is a service provided by Google from where you can get backlink information, crawl errors, search queries, Indexing data, CTR, etc.
31) What is keyword density and what is the formula for knowing keyword density?
From an SEO point of view, keyword density will definitely help to stand out your content from others. The formula to know the keyword density is ( Total number of keyword/ total number of words in your article) multiply by 100.
32) What is robots.txt?
Robots.txt is a text file. It is through this file. It gives instruction to search engine crawlers about indexing and caching of a webpage, file of a website or directory, domain.
33) What will you do, for the company website you are working for, decides to move all the contents to a new domain?
The first step would be to update the previous site with a permanent redirect to a new page for all the pages. After that, I will remove the previous content from the search engine in order to avoid duplicate content issues.
34) How can you optimize the website which has millions of pages?
From an SEO point of view, for dynamic website, special additional SEO stuff has to be implemented.
1. Good Internal link structure
2. Generation of dynamic title and description
3. Dynamic XML sitemap generation
35) What is the latest update in SEO?
The latest updates in SEO are:
36) What are the key aspects of the Panda update?
Panda is to improve the search on Google. The latest version has focused on quality content, proper design, proper speed, proper use of images and many more.
37) What are the key aspects of Penguin update?
Penguin is the code name for Google algorithm. Its main target is to decrease the ranking of that website that are violating the Google Webmaster guidelines. These guidelines are violated by using black hat techniques like Cloaking and stuffing.
38) How will you neutralize a toxic link to your site?
Through Backlink Quality Checker you can know who links to your website. Now, you have to go to ‘Toxic link’ report, where you will find all the links, that are harmful to your websites. If there is any link in ‘Toxic link report’ that matches with the link on your website, then you can remove it by using ‘Google Disavov tool’.
39) How can you check if someone is not building or redirecting a low-quality backlink to your site?
To prevent someone from building or redirecting a low-quality link to your site, you can use tools like,
· Open Site Explorer
On regular intervals. You can either request the webmaster to remove the bad link or disavow them.
40) How do backlink tools work?
Backlink tools run a series of tests to tell you how many backlinks are pointing to the web link you entered. Additional information is also being collected like anchor text used, Domain Authority & Trust of the backlink source, and any potential flags or warnings for each link.
41) How often should you perform a link audit?
A link audit may be a tedious and complicated process. If you have just started on building links, you can do an audit quite often. But a complete link audit should be done approximately once a year.
42) What do you understand by Frames in HTML?
A-Frame in HTML is a technique that divides the content of a page onto several parts. Search engines consider Frames as completely different pages and may have a negative impact on SEO. We should avoid the usage of Frames and use basic HTML instead.
43) Which is the most important area to include your keywords?
The most important area to include your keywords are,
· Page title
· Body text
· Meta Description
44) What will you do if the search engines ban your website for black hat practices?
If the search engines ban your website for black hat practices, you can apply for re-inclusion after correcting your wrongdoings.
45) What will be your approach if your SEO method doesn’t work?
If the SEO method doesn’t work then do the following,
· First, see whether it is a new project then re-check the keywords
· Then look for relevant keywords that can be helpful
· Make changes in page text, title, and description
· If still not ranked then there may be some other serious issues like bad links, penguin/panda or other Google penalty, crawlability issues, UI issue, etc.
46) What are the social media platforms used for SEO ?
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn are some important platform which is used for online promotion.