Fiori is a methodology based on UI5 technology. It is developed to overcome the complexity of the traditional SAP GUI. It mainly focuses on UI5 for its frontend and uses odata in support of its backend data. Its primary technology is based on SAP UI5.
Some of the key advantages of using Fiori is that it allows creating customized apps for businesses with little or no money involved in it as its elements are free to use and it allows consistency with its product user experiences.
At the end of this course, students will be able to understand the Fiori architecture along with the MVC framework for UI5 applications, development of OData services using NetWeaver gateway, different aspects of SAP UX technology and many more.
On successful completion of the course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Completion from Uplatz.
SAP UI5 & Fiori
1. Understand SAP Fiori system landscape architectures and its core functionality
2. All fundamentals including HTML5, CSS, JS, JQuery, DOM.
3. End to end MVC to develop UI5 Applications from Scratch
4. End to end development of Fiori App using Eclipse and WebIDE
5. Development of OData services using NetWeaver gateway
6. Understand different aspects of SAP UX technology
7. Take informed decisions in a UI5 project
8. Know what are the opportunities that will come by learning the new UX technology
9. Work as SAPUI5 professional consultants
10. Make existing SAPUI5 Apps better with responsive and more UX centric development
11. Understand all the concepts related to SAPUI5/ Openui5 web app development
The "SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Fiori Application Developer" certification exam verifies that the candidate has the required knowledge in the area of SAP Fiori application development as it pertains to the Developer consultant profile. This certification builds on the basic knowledge gained by a developer from formal SAP Education training and preferably refined by practical experience within a SAP Fiori application development project team in a mentored role. This is an entry level certification.
IMPORTANT: All SAP consultant certifications are now available as Cloud Certifications in the Certification Hub and can be booked with product code CER006. With CER006 – SAP Certification in the Cloud, you can take up to six exams attempts of your choice in one year – from wherever and whenever it suits you! Test dates can be chosen and booked individually.Those of you who prefer to get certified on-site at an SAP training center instead can still do so. Official dates for the certification tests are listed on the right.
Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as "Topic Areas" and they can be found on each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference.
Certification exams might contain unscored items that are being tested for upcoming releases of the exam. These unscored items are randomly distributed across the certification topics and are not counted towards the final score. The total number of items of an examination as advertised in the Training Shop is never exceeded when unscored items are used.
This SAP UI5 & FIORI training will prepare you for the SAP UI5 & FIORI certification exam. Uplatz will also award a Course Completion Certificate upon successful completion of this course.
There is a high-growth career path for SAP UI5 & FIORI.
If you are aware of sap ui5, this will be awesome. This is because not many people know this technology. And even if they know, they still dont know the best possible way of developing an application. So after they finish developing 70% of an application, the rest 30% seems to be undoable. That's because the base of the application was not correctly done.
Following are some of the key job titles:
SAP UI5/ FIORI, Senior Consultant
SAP UI5 / Fiori / SAP
SAP UI5/FIORI Consultant
SAP Abap & Fiori Expert
SAP Front-end/Fiori Developer