The SAP Business Planning and Consolidations (BPC) tool is now optimized for S/4HANA Finance with a new name SAP BPC OPTIMIZED FOR S/4 HANA Finance. This is an Add-on to S/4HANA Finance introduced to overcomes the pain points of multiple parallel planning process, transfer programs and Extraction, Loading and Transformation (ELT) between different planning systems, batch jobs, manual steps etc.
Key Capabilities / Benefits of SAP BPC OPTIMIZED FOR S/4 HANA Finance (Formerly SAP IBPF)
· It eliminates data replication and have real time access to master and transactional data maintained in SAP ERP for modelling and variance analysis.
· It enables flexible drill-down on drivers of profitability including customer, segment, product category, product, geography and channel
· It provides a Seamless integration of BPC planning screens into ERP by replacing the current planning capabilities in SAP ERP like Cost Center Planning, Profit Center planning etc. It also enables Retraction of Plan data generated in SAP BPC to SAP ERP for variance analysis with the actuals.
· It Provides End-to-End simulation capabilities. If a sales manager enters planned sales/revenue, the same will be reflected in Profit and loss planning in BPC.
· It offers Single Planning solution with strengths of BPC, BW-IP solutions integrated with ERP which gives line item level drill down and single source of truth.
· It enables identification of trends, insight and forecasts using predictive analysis through SAP HANA
· It comes with pre-defined planning models for easy and quick adoption with various planning templates and BW/HANA content
Pre-defined Planning Templates and BW/HANA content
Following templates are available for supporting:
· Cost Center planning
· Functional Areas / Work Analysis
· Internal Order Planning
· Project systems Planning
· Profit Centre Planning
· Cost of Sales Planning
· P&L Planning
· Market Segment
· WIP Analysis
· Balance sheet
Following BW/ HANA Content available as part of offering:
· Planning Functions
· HANA Information Models
SAP BPC optimized for S/4HANA Finance
· Real Time Consolidation RTC & Real Time Planning
· Overview of SAP BPC Optimized for SAP S/4HANA Finance
· Describe the functionality of SAP Optimized Planning, based on SAP S/4HANA Finance
· SAP S/4HANA Finance and SAP HANA
· Configure SAP BW for SAP Optimized Planning
· SAP Business Warehouse
· SAP Planning Application Kit
· Use SAP BO Analysis for Office to perform planning activities
· SAP Business Objects Analysis for Office
· Configure BPC Embedded for Optimized Planning
· SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 Embedded
· Configure Information Models in HANA for Optimized Planning (Calculation Views)
· Use SAP Design Studio for planning - on HANA studio
· Setup SAP Integrated Planning Objects
· Enter Global Master Data in BPC Web Client - on BPC web client
· Global Master Data Maintenance
· Use the Cost Simulation Tool to execute allocations
· Comments in SAP Optimized Planning
· Cost Simulation
· Local Planning Scenarios
· Balance Sheet Planning on Profit Centers
· Setup Balance Sheet Planning in Embedded BW using aDSO and Composite Providers
· Understand how to configure local planning scenarios using BPC Workspace technique.
This course is specifically designed to help you clear the certification exam successfully. The comprehensive content of the course along with demonstration of practical scenarios & examples will make you understand each and every topic in great depth. Since the course structure has a special focus on certification, hence you will go through a lot of real-time case studies and study material during the training that will help you crack the certification exam.
Both self-paced training and online instructor-led training have their own advantages and disadvantages. 1) Suitability - If you have no idea about the course content and have no experience on it, then online instructor-led training will help you understand the course content better and deeply. 2) Flexibility - Self-paced training is generally more flexible than the tutor-led training since you can learn at your own pace through the videos as and when you have time. 3) Doubt-clearing, assignments etc. - You can attempt assignments and get feedback from the tutor in instructor-led training and also can get your doubts cleared during the class. Cost (more for instructor-led training) and other factors are also important.
We have a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals who are experts in their fields. Our trainers are highly supportive and render a friendly learning environment to the students focusing on their career growth.
In normal circumstances the tutor should be able to reschedule the class as per your convenient time but if you accidently miss any particular class in a multi-student batch then you can catch-up from the corresponding session recording that will be shared with all students or you can request the tutor to hold a separate class for you later on the topics covered in that class.
We provide server access for you to practice on and our trainers will ensure that you get practical real-time experience and training with all the utilities required for in-depth understanding of the course.
Yes. We provide lifetime access to Uplatz Learning Hub where you can view or download the course material anytime.
Yes. We have special offer/discount on this course. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for the discount and our team will be glad to help you.
Yes. Please check our refunds and cancellation policy (link given in the footer of our website) for more details.
You can send an email to email@example.com and Uplatz course team will respond back on your queries.