SAP CRM Solution
Understand basic data and functions in the CRM Enterprise System.
SAP CRM Solution
- Fundamentals and architecture of SAP CRM
- SAP CRM Marketing
- SAP CRM Web Channel (E-Commerce)
- SAP CRM Partner Channel Management
- SAP CRM Sales
- SAP CRM Interaction Center
- SAP CRM Service
- SAP CRM Field Applications
- SAP CRM Analytics
- Implementation & operation of SAP CRM
- CRM Basic Data
- Account Management
- Organizational model
- Product master
- Customizing settings for each object
- CRM Business Transactions
- Overview of generic functions in business transactions
- Activity management
- Customizing for these objects
- Process control and determination
- Partner determination
- Overview of pricing in CRM
- CRM Billing
- Basics concepts of CRM middleware
- Introduction to the CRM WebClient User Interface
- Introduction to the CRM architecture and CRM Middleware
- Connecting an SAP back-end system to an SAP CRM system: - CRM Middleware / Administration Console - Messaging BDoc - Initial load / delta load / request load - Data flow, configuration and monitoring
- Connecting an external system using the XIF adapter
- Business Warehouse adapter
- SAP CRM User Interface Overview
- UI Concept
- Customizing of Business Roles
- Navigation Bar Customizing and Transaction Launcher
- UI Configuration
- Application Enhancement Tool and Easy Enhancement Workbench
- Component Enhancement Concept
- Skin Configuration
This course is specifically designed to help you clear the certification exam successfully. The comprehensive content of the course along with demonstration of practical scenarios & examples will make you understand each and every topic in great depth. Since the course structure has a special focus on certification, hence you will go through a lot of real-time case studies and study material during the training that will help you crack the certification exam.
Both self-paced training and online instructor-led training have their own advantages and disadvantages. 1) Suitability - If you have no idea about the course content and have no experience on it, then online instructor-led training will help you understand the course content better and deeply. 2) Flexibility - Self-paced training is generally more flexible than the tutor-led training since you can learn at your own pace through the videos as and when you have time. 3) Doubt-clearing, assignments etc. - You can attempt assignments and get feedback from the tutor in instructor-led training and also can get your doubts cleared during the class. Cost (more for instructor-led training) and other factors are also important.
We have a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals who are experts in their fields. Our trainers are highly supportive and render a friendly learning environment to the students focusing on their career growth.
In normal circumstances the tutor should be able to reschedule the class as per your convenient time but if you accidently miss any particular class in a multi-student batch then you can catch-up from the corresponding session recording that will be shared with all students or you can request the tutor to hold a separate class for you later on the topics covered in that class.
We provide server access for you to practice on and our trainers will ensure that you get practical real-time experience and training with all the utilities required for in-depth understanding of the course.
Yes. We provide lifetime access to Uplatz Learning Hub where you can view or download the course material anytime.
Yes. We have special offer/discount on this course. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for the discount and our team will be glad to help you.
Yes. Please check our refunds and cancellation policy (link given in the footer of our website) for more details.
You can send an email to email@example.com and Uplatz course team will respond back on your queries.