SAP HANA stands for High Performance Analytic Appliance; it is modern age in-memory database, simple and cost-effective SAP ERP application solution, which is combination of Hardware and Software. HANA can be deployed on premises or cloud according to the business types and needs. SAP HANA provides fast access and monitoring of real time analytical data therefore most of the MNCs are moved towards SAP HANA platform to run their business more effectively.
SAP HANA or High Performance Analytic Appliance is an In-Memory computing combines with a revolutionary platform to perform real time analytics and deploying and developing real time applications. It is also combined with pre tuned server, networking hardware and storage. HANA includes In-Memory Database to store the data and analyze larger volumes of transactional data in real time, an embedded web server and a control repository for application development. Some of the real time cases and uses of SAP HANA include:
· Telecom Networks Monitoring and Optimization
· Fraud Detection and Security
· Forecast and Profitability Reports
· Retail and Supply Chain Optimization
· Energy Usage Monitoring and Optimization
SAP HANA is the current age in-memory database SAP ERP Application software. It provides real-time analytical data reporting, monitoring, and fastest data access and can be installed on-premises or cloud. It is a simple and cost-effective SAP ERP Business Solution; therefore, most of the companies are now moved on the SAP HANA in-memory database platform.
As SAP HANA is now being more popular among company owners and most of the MNCs have started using SAP HANA therefore the demand of HANA Consultants and SAP HANA training are increased. As the demand of SAP HANA online training is more as compared to other ERPs therefore we at Uplatz started to provide you a high quality hands on practical and project based SAP HANA training by using modern online tutoring methods.
We are always motivated to update our SAP HANA course curriculum which will meet the current industrial demand. Apart from using best online SAP HANA tutoring methods, we also have great focus on providing you the best SAP HANA certified tutors. Our tutors are highly experienced and skilled to explain you the concepts as well as to clear your doubts.
If you are planning to learn SAP HANA course, Uplatz will be best online site for you to learn SAP HANA under the guidance of Expert Certified Tutors who have great skills to make all the topics very easily understandable for you. SAP HANA Training provides you an awesome opportunity to dive deep down into the world of big data and massive parallel computing.This course is the instructor-led course giving you better experience than classroom learning at extremely affordable cost. Server access is included to give you the practical experinece. Constant assignments will be given and mock interviews will be held. Our professional SAP HANA tutors have great teaching experience and are able to provide 100% practical-based HANA training thus making the entire SAP HANA course content easily understandable for you.
After successful completion of SAP HANA training, you are advised to appear and qualify the SAP HANA certification exam. This will also help you validate your practical knowledge and skills in the field of SAP HANA. On completion of SAP HANA Training, you will be able to apply advanced concepts on SAP HANA into your work and can really push your career to new dimensions.By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP certification exam.
- Understand the core concepts of SAP’s HANA module.
- Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as a SAP HANA consultant.
Objectives of SAP HANA Training course
· SAP HANA basics, features, architecture and terminology involved
· Work on HANA Studio Modelers and gain expertise in modelling
· Master SAP HANA Interface, client and connectivity
· SAP HANA administration activities like managing users, storage and security
· Master System Replication, data provisioning and ABAP Data flow
· Configuring, reporting, monitoring & dashboard creation using SAP HANA
· Work on real time and complex HANA projects
· Writing SAP HANA queries and performance tuning
· Ability to pass SAP HANA Certification
SAP HANA online training & certification program is beneficial for SAP Functional consultant, ABAP developers, Business Analyst, or any interestedgraduate/post graduate who computer literate and have basic understanding of SQL are most suitable audience for SAP HANA course.
SAP HANA Certification
After successful completion of SAP HANA Training, students are recommended to appear and qualify the SAP HANA Certification Exam to explore their market value and to switch to premium jobs.
SAP HANA Exam Certification Codes For Associate level:
Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP HANA 2.0
Exam Code: C_HANATEC_14
Exam Name: SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS02
Exam Code: C_HANADEV_14
Exam Name: SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS03
Exam Code: C_HANADEV_15
SAP HANA Module has two levels of examinations:
1. Associate (Fresher)
Exam Duration: 180 Minutes
Total Questions: 80
Types of Questions: MCQs, multiple response matching questions and answers
2. Professional ( Experienced)
Exam Duration: 180 Minutes
Total Questions: 80
Types of Questions: MCQs, multiple response, scenario based andmatching questions and answers.
SAP HANA Training
SAP HANA Introduction and Architecture
· SAP HANA Overview
· SAP In-Memory Computing Overview
· SAP HANA Features
· Look and Feel of SAP HANA
· SAP HANA Architecture
· SAP HANA Landscape
· Structure of SAP in-memory computing studio
· Row Store and Column Store Architecture
· Multi Version Concurrency Control (MVCC)
· Persistence Layer in In-memory Computing Engine
· Back-up & Recovery
· Distributed System
· Data Provisioning Options in SAP HANA
· Reporting Options on SAP HANA
· Security Options in HANA
· SAP HANA Appliance Model
· How SAP HANA Appliance is delivered
· Sizing Considerations
· SAP HANA – Licensing Options
· SAP HANA Project Implementation
· Overview: Key Activities
· Key Roles
· Key points to keep in mind
· Modeling Overview
· SAP HANA Studio Features
· Information Modeler: Overview
· Installation and Configuration of HANA Studio
· Prerequisites for Modeling
· Modeling Considerations
· Levels of Modeling
· Attribute Views
· Analytic Views
· Calculation Views
· Modeling Considerations
· Joins: Different types and when to use what.
· Where Clause Vs Constraint Filters
· HANA Studio Preview (use with caution)
· Impact of Query Execution
· Modeling Suggestions
· Troubleshooting Modeling Issues
· Export and Import Models
Analytics Option on HANA
· HANA, Reporting Layer & Connectivity Options
· Reporting on HANA Clients
· Reporting on HANA Open Interfaces
· Prerequisites for reporting on SAP HANA
· IMDB client installation
· Setting up new connection
· SAP Business Objects BI 4.0 - Overview & tool comparison
· Analytical Reporting on HANA
· Relational Reporting on HANA
· Reporting on HANA: (Demo Included)
· Native Excel Interface via ODBO
· SAP Business Object Analysis (Office Edition)
· SAP Business Object Explorer
· Semantic Layer Approach
· IDT Vs Universe Designer
· SAP BOBJ WebI
· SAP BOBJ Xcelsius
· SAP Crystal Reports
· Enterprise Vs 2011
· Front end tool reporting considerations on top of HANA
· Troubleshooting common reporting issues
Advanced Data Modeling with SQL Script
· Modeling Overview
· Calculation View: Overview & Types
· SQL Script: Motivation
· SQL Script: Overview
· SQL Script Processing
· Data Type Extensions
· Scalar Data type
· Table type
· Functional Extension
· Procedure Calls
· Implementing Functional logic
· SQL Script/Built in Function
· Debugging and troubleshooting SQL Script
· Restrictions for SQL Statements
Data Provisioning: Data Services and Sybase Replication
· Data Provisioning: Overview
· Data Provision Options
· Trigger Based Replication
· ETL-Based Replication
· Log-Based Replication
· SAP Business Objects Data Services 4.0 and HANA
· ODP enabled Extractor Support in Data Services 4.0
· HANA and Data Service Process flow for SAP and non-SAP data
· How it works for SAP System
· How it works for Non-SAP System
· Advanced Data Service Options
· column tables creation
· Bulk Loader Options & Config
· Bulk extracting Options & Config
· Log Based Replication Overview
· Technical System Landscape
· User Administration
· Installing Log Based Replication
· Updating the SAP Host Agent on Source System
· Installing Sybase Components
· Deploying the SAP HANA Load Controller and Related Components
· Configuring Log Based Replication
· Configuring Sybase Components
· Sybase Replication Server
· Enterprise Connect Data Access (ECDA)
· Sybase Replication Agent
· Test Sybase Components
· Configure SAP HANA Load Controller on SAP HANA System
· Initializing Replication using SAP HANA Load Controller
SAP HANA 6 - Data Provisioning: SAP LANDSCAPE TRANSFORMATION (SLT)
· Data Provisioning Overview
· SAP Landscape Transformation Set-up
· Options for SLT Landscape Installation
· Post Installation Step
· Concept of SLT Replication
· Architecture and Key Building Block
· Technical Requirement and System Set-up Information for LT Replication Server
· Key Benefits of LT Replicating Server
· Transformational Capabilities
Security and User Management in HANA
· Creation of Users
· Creation of Roles
· Assignment Privileges to Roles
· Assignment of Users to roles
SAP HANA training & Certification will open many new job opportunities for you, some of them are:
1. SAP HANA Consultant
2. SAP HANA Front-end and/or Back-end User
3. SAP HANA Technical Support
4. SAP HANA Application Developer
5. SAP HANA Administrator
The average salary ranges from approx. £55,509 per year for SAP HANA Consultant to £162,752 per year for SAP HANA Lead/Manager.
There are currently 20,000+ open SAP HANA jobs in UK ranging from HANA end-users to consultants to managers.
SAP HANA Training Interview Questions
1. Compare SAP HANA with Oracle.
Customization, customer service, and functionality
Ease of use, quick deployment, and flexibility
Compatibility to work with other databases
Comparison based on costs
Higher for internal resources and training
Much lesser on both fronts
2. What is SAP HANA?
SAP HANA is an in-memory database.
• It is a combination of hardware and software made to process massive real-time data using in-memory computing.
• It combines row-based and column-based database technologies.
• Data now resides in the main memory (RAM) and no longer on a hard disk.
• It is best suited for performing real-time analytics and developing and deploying real-time applications.
3. Why choose SAP HANA?
SAP HANA is one of the fastest growing products in SAP history and is viewed by the industry as a breakthrough solution for in-memory databases. SAP HANA claims that it accelerates analytics and applications on a single, in-memory platform, as well as combining databases, data processing, and application platform capabilities.
SAP HANA is the next-generation business platform that brings together:
• Business transactions
• Advanced analytics
• Social media
• Mobile experience
• Collaborative business
• Design connections
4. What is SAP HANA Studio?
• SAP HANA Studio is an Eclipse-based development and administration tool for working with HANA.
• It enables technical users to manage the SAP HANA database, create and manage user authorizations, create new or modify the existing models of data, etc.
• It is a client tool, which can be used to access the local or remote HANA system.
5. What are the supported platforms for HANA Studio?
SAP HANA Studio runs on the Eclipse platform 3.6. We can use SAP HANA Studio on the following platforms:
• Microsoft Windows x32 and x64 versions of: Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
• SUSE Linux Enterprise Server SLES 11: x86 64-bit version
Note: For Mac OS, HANA Studio is available, but there is no HANA client for that.
6. What is SAP HANA 1.5, 1.2, and 1.0 SP03?
They are all the same, and 1.0 SP03 is touted to be the final name that should go into Ramp Up (beta) in Q4 2011. This allows any SAP NetWeaver BW 7.3 Data Warehouse to be migrated into a HANA appliance. HANA 1.0 SP03 specifically accelerates BW calculations and planning, which means that even more performance results can be attained.
7. What is a restricted user in SAP HANA system?
Restricted users are those users who access the HANA system with some applications, but they don’t have SQL privileges on the HANA system. When these users are created, they don’t have the access initially.
If we compare restricted users with standard users:
• Restricted users can’t create objects in the HANA database or their own schemas.
• They don’t have access to view any data in the database as they don’t have the generic public role added to their profiles as for standard users.
• They can connect to the HANA database only using HTTP/HTTPS.
8. What is Schema in SAP HANA?
A database schema is a way to logically group objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, etc. There are three types of schemas.
• User-defined Schema: These are created by a user (DBA or System Administrator).
• System-defined Schema: These schemas are delivered with the SAP HANA database and contain the HANA system information. There are system schemas like _SYS_BIC, _SYS_BI, _SYS_REPO,_SYS_STATISTICS, etc.
• SLT-derived Schema: When SLT is configured, it creates a schema in the HANA system. All tables replicated into the HANA system are contained in this schema.
9. What is the maximum number of tables in a Schema in SAP HANA?
The maximum number of tables in a schema in SAP HANA is 131,072.
10. What is the maximum number of columns in a table in SAP HANA?
The maximum number of columns in a HANA Table is 1,000.
11. What is Schema Mapping in SAP HANA?
Schema mapping is done when the physical schema in the target system is not the same as the physical schema in the source system.
Suppose, we are moving components from the development system (DEV) to the production system (PROD). The tables in DEV reside in DEV_SCHEMA and the same tables should reside in the PROD system in PROD_SCHEMA. If an Attribute View is transported from DEV to PROD, it will not work because the schema name is referenced in the definition of the Attribute View. In order for the promoted objects to work in PROD, schema mapping needs to be set-up in the target system.
Note: Schema mapping only applies to references from repository objects to catalog objects. It is not intended to be used for repository-to-repository references.
12. What are the system requirements for SAP HANA?
• Java JRE 1.6 or 1.7 must be installed to run SAP HANA Studio.
• Java runtime must be specified in the PATH variable.
• We should make sure to choose the correct Java variant for the installation of SAP HANA Studio:
o For 32-bit installation, choose a 32-bit Java variant
o For 64-bit installation, choose a 64-bit Java variant
13. Explain Meta Data, Master Data, and Transaction Data.
• Meta Data: Metadata is data about the data. It tells us about the structure of data or Metaobjects.
• Master Data: This is the key business information such as information regarding customers, employees, materials, etc. This is more like a reference data. For example, suppose, a customer orders 10 units of our product. Instead of asking the customer for the shipping address 10 times, the same can be referenced from the Customer Master Data.
• Transaction Data: This is data related to day-to-day transactions.
14. What is a Delivery Unit in SAP HANA?
Delivery Unit (DU) is a container used by the Life Cycle Manager (LCM) to transport repository objects between the SAP HANA systems. The name of the Delivery Unit must contain only capital letters (A–Z), digits (0–9), and underscore (_).
15. Why do we configure Import Server in SAP HANA?
In order to load data from external sources to SAP HANA, we need to establish a connection with the server. To connect, we need to provide the details of the Business Objects Data Services repository and ODBC drivers. Once the connection is established, we can import the table definition and then load data into the table definition.
16. What is SAP HANA Appliance 1.0?
SAP HANA 1.0 is an analytics appliance that consists of certified hardware, an in-memory database (IMDB), an analytics engine, and some tooling for getting data in and out of HANA. The logic and structures are built by the user and a tool is used, e.g., SAP Business Objects, to visualize or analyze data.
17. What is the prerequisite for Unit of Measure in SAP HANA?
We need to import the tables T006 and T006A for Unit of Measures.
18. Explain Column stores and Row stores in HANA.
HANA supports both types of data stores in the database. A row store is used when we need to use the Select statement and no aggregations are performed.
A column store is used to perform aggregations, and HANA Modeling is supported only on column-based tables.
19. Which operating system is supported by the HANA system?
The only operating system that is supported by HANA is Suse Linux Enterprise Server SP1/SP2 (SLES SP1/2).
20. What are the different license key types in the HANA system? Mention their validity.
• Temporary License Key: Temporary license keys are automatically installed when we install the HANA database. These keys are valid only for 90 days, and we should request for permanent license keys from SAP before they expire.
• Permanent License Key: Permanent License keys are valid till the predefined expiration date. License keys specify the amount of memory licensed to the target HANA installation.
21. What is the difference between a Catalog tab and a Content tab?
• Catalog: This contains RDBMS objects like schemas, tables, views, procedures, etc. We can open the SQL editor and design the database objects.
• Content: This is used to maintain and design time repository. We can create new packages and design Information views in the HANA system. Various views can be created under the content tab to meet business requirements and create analytical reports on top of the Modeling views.
22. What are the different perspectives available in HANA?
• Modeler: Used for creating various types of views and analytical privileges
• Administration: Used to monitor the system and change settings
23. What are the supported object types in Modeler perspective?
The supported object types in Modeler perspective are Attribute Views, Analytic Views, Calculation Views, Analytical Privileges, Procedures, Decision Tables, and Process Visibility Scenario.
24. What is the main SAP HANA database component?
The main SAP HANA database component is Index Server that consists of actual data engines for data processing, including input SQL and MDX statements, and performs authentic transactions.
25. Explain Parallel Processing in SAP HANA.
Using the columnar data storage approach, the workload in SAP HANA is divided vertically. The columnar approach allows linear searching and aggregation of data unlike the two-dimensional data structure. If more than one column is to be processed, then each task is assigned to a separate processor. Operations on one column are then collimated by column divisions processed by different processors.
26. Can the table size in SAP HANA database and in the source system be the same?
No, because a HANA database supports compression.
27. What is SQL Script?
It is a set of SQL extensions for SAP HANA database that allows developers to push data-intensive logic into the database.
28. When should the SQL Script be used?
SQL Script should be used in cases where other modeling constructs of HANA, such as Attribute Views or Analytic Views, are not sufficient.
29. What is Label Mapping?
We can choose to associate an attribute with another attribute description. Label mapping is also called Description mapping. For example, if A1 has a label column B1, then we can rename B1 to A1.description. The related columns appear side by side during data preview.
30. What are the different types of Joins?
A Join clause combines records from two or more tables/views in a database.
SAP HANA supports the following types of Joins.
• Inner Join: It selects the set of records that matches in both tables. Inner join should be used if referential integrity is ensured. It is much faster than Outer Join.
o In Attribute Views, Inner Join can be used to join different Master Data tables into a joint dimension.
o In Analytic Views, it can be used if referential integrity cannot be ensured.
• Left Outer Join: It selects the complete set of records from the first table (say, CUSTOMER), with the matching records (if available) from the second table (say, SALES_ORDER). If there is no match, the right side will contain ‘null.’
• Right Outer Join: It selects the complete set of records from the second table (SALES_ORDER), with the matching records (if available) from the first table (CUSTOMER). If there is no match, the left side will contain ‘null.’
• Full Outer Join: It selects all rows from the left table (CUSTOMER) and from the right table (SALES_ORDER). The FULL OUTER JOIN keyword combines the results of both LEFT OUTER and RIGHT OUTER joins.
• Referential Join: It is semantically an Inner Join that assumes that referential integrity is given (referential integrity is the property of a database which ensures that each foreign key value in a table exists as a primary key in the referenced table). Referential Join is, performance-wise, better than Inner Join, but should only be used when we are sure that referential integrity is maintained.
• Text Join: Text Join is used in order to get language-specific data. Suppose, we have a PRODUCT table that contains product IDs without descriptions and a TEXT table that contains language-specific descriptions for each product. We can deploy a Text Join between the two tables to get the language-specific details of each product, along with its ID. In Text Join, the right table should be the TEXT table, and it is mandatory to specify the Language Column.
31. What are Analytic Privileges?
Analytic Privileges restrict users to view data for which they authorize. SAP HANA Analytic Privileges are used for security purposes. They are used to provide authorization on Attribute Views, Analytic Views, and Calculation Views.
Although SQL Privileges provide authorization at the object level, they do not provide authorization at the record level, so to provide both record-level and object-level authorizations SAP HANA Analytic Privileges can be used.
32. What is an Attribute?
An attribute represents the descriptive data used in modeling, e.g., city, country, etc.
33. What is an Attribute View?
An Attribute View is used to model an entity based on the relationship between the attribute data that resides in multiple source tables. We can model columns, calculated columns, and hierarchies.
34. What are the advantages of an Attribute View?
• An Attribute View acts as a Master Data context, which provides text or description for a key/non-key field.
• It can be reused in an Analytic View or in a Calculation View.
• An Attribute View is used to select a subset of columns and rows from a database table.
• Attributes (fields) can be calculated from multiple table fields.
• There is no measure and aggregation option.
35. What are the types of Attribute Views?
• Standard Attribute View: It is an Attribute View that is created by table fields.
• Time Attribute View: It is an Attribute View, which is based on the default time table
• Derived Attribute View: It is an Attribute View, which is derived from another existing Attribute View. Derived Attribute View will be opened in the read-only mode. The only editable field is its description.
36. Explain each part of the Information View editor.
• Scenario Pane: In this pane, the following nodes exist:
o Semantics: This node represents the output structure of the view. Here, it is Dimension
o Data Foundation: This node represents the table that we use for defining the Attribute View. Within this node, we drop the table for creating the Attribute View
• Details Pane: In this pane, we have three tabs, Columns, View Properties, and Hierarchies. Inside Columns, there are ‘Local’ and ‘Show’ tabs
o Local: Here, all local attribute details will be displayed
o Show: Here, we can filter for the local attributes
37. Which engine is used to create an Attribute View?
Join Engine is used to create an Attribute View.
• This engine is used when we execute any Attribute View in HANA or run native SQL on more than one table with a join condition.
• If there are any calculations involved either in the Attribute View or in native SQL, then Join Engine will use Calculation Engine for calculations and for fetching the result.
38. What is a Calculated Attribute?
Calculated attributes are derived from one or more existing attributes or constants, e.g., deriving the full name of a customer (both first name and last name). It is a read-only field, the value of which is calculated based on a specified formula.
39. What is a Calculation View?
SAP HANA Calculation View is a powerful information view.
SAP HANA Analytic View measure can be selected from only one fact table. When there is a need for more fact tables in the information view, then Calculation View comes into the picture.
40. What are the characteristic of SAP HANA Calculation View?
• Unlike other View, Calculation Views support complex calculations.
• They are used to consume Analytic Views, Attribute Views, and other Calculation Views.
• They support OLTP and OLAP models.
• Joins, Union, Projection, Aggregation, and Rank are supported.
• They support client handling, language, currency conversion, etc.
41. What are the types of Calculation Views?
• SAP HANA Graphical Calculation Views (Created by SAP HANA Studio Graphical Editor)
• SAP HANA SQL Script-based Calculation Views (Created by SAP HANA Studio using SQL Script)
42. What are the different types of nodes in a Calculation View?
The different types of nodes in a Calculation View are:
• Join: This node is used to join two source objects and pass the result to the next node. A Join can be Inner Join, Left Outer Join, Right Outer Join, or Text Join. We can only add two source objects to a Join node.
• Union: This is used to perform the union of all operations between multiple sources. The source can be n number of objects.
• Projection: This is used to select columns, filter data, and create additional columns before we use it in the next nodes like Union, Aggregation, and Rank.
• Aggregation: This is used to perform aggregation on the specific columns based on the selected attributes.
• Rank: This is the exact replacement for the RANK function in SQL. We can define the partition and order by clause based on the requirement.
43. What is Calculation View with Star Join?
Calculation View with Star Join does not allow base Column tables, Attribute Views, or Analytic views to get added at Data Foundation. All Dimension tables must be changed to Dimension Calculation Views to be used in Star Join. All Fact tables can be added and they can use default nodes in Calculation View.
44. Can we call an Analytic View or a Calculation View inside another Calculation View in SAP HANA?
Yes. We can call all views (Attribute Views, Analytic Views, and other Calculation Views, as well as tables) inside a Calculation View. Calculation Views are composite views that can be used to combine other views.
45. Which engine is used to create a Calculation View?
SQL Engine is used to create a Calculation View.
• SQL Engine, which is also known as SQL Parser/Interface, is used for all sorts of SQL statements generated by the frontend application via different clients and also for native SQL run at the database level.
• From SAP HANA SP7 version, we have an option for Calculation Views in the ‘Properties’ section, where we can choose a Calculation View to run in SQL Engine. The advantage of this option is that instead of moving data between multiple engines, HANA executes the entire script in SQL Engine to get the final result.
46. What is an Analytic View?
Analytic View is in the form of a star schema, wherein we join one Fact table to multiple Dimension tables. Analytic Views use the real power of SAP HANA to perform complex calculations and aggregate functions by joining tables in the form of a star schema and by executing star schema queries.
47. What are the properties of an Analytic View?
Following are the properties of SAP HANA Analytic Views:
• Analytic Views are used to perform complex calculations and aggregate functions like Sum, Count, Min, Max, etc.
• They are designed to run star schema queries.
• Each Analytic View has one Fact table surrounded by multiple Dimension tables. The Fact table contains the primary key for each Dimension table.
• Analytic Views are similar to InfoObjects and InfoSets of SAP BW.
48. What is Star Join in an Analytic View?
Star Join in an Analytic View joins the Attribute View to the Fact table to create a star schema structure, i.e., one central Transaction Data table being surrounded by multiple Master Data tables. It consumes the Fact table forwarded to it from the Data Foundation node and accepts Attribute Views in it. The output columns chosen after creating the Join are forwarded to the Semantics layer. The output table is then made available to the end-user for data analysis.
49. Which engine is used to create an Analytic View?
OLAP Engine is used to create an Analytic View.
• This engine will be called in the backend whenever we run any queries on Analytic Views in SAP HANA.
• If there are no additional calculations performed, such as calculated columns and restricted measures and counters, then everything will be processed in OLAP Engine.
• OLAP Engine acts as Join Engine for those Attribute Views used in Analytic Views, without any calculated columns. All Join Engine works will be converted into ‘BwPopJoin’, which is part of OLAP Engine.<p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: justify; text-indent: -
This course is specifically designed to help you clear the certification exam successfully. The comprehensive content of the course along with demonstration of practical scenarios & examples will make you understand each and every topic in great depth. Since the course structure has a special focus on certification, hence you will go through a lot of real-time case studies and study material during the training that will help you crack the certification exam.
SAP HANA is in-memory column and row based database SAP ERP System which can be deployed on premises or cloud as per the business requirement
SAP HANA is modern version of SAP ERP software system which has the benefit of in-memory database and can be deployed on premises and over cloud. It provides real time analytical data reporting and is simple, fast and cost effective SAP ERP Solution therefore most of the top companies across the globe have now moved their complex processes and ERP systems/applications to HANA platform. Thus by Learning SAP HANA you are unlocking a huge potential of opportunities for high-paying premium jobs.
If you are talking about SAP HANA online training duration, it can be easily learned in 40 hours at Uplatz.
If you are a computer literate then there are no prerequisites to learn SAP HANA. If you have basic understanding and knowledge of SQL then that will accelerate your HANA learning process.
Yes, you can learn SAP HANA without having technical qualification provided you have basic understanding of database & SQL. You can also take a short course on database & SQL first and then go for HANA course.
No coding or programming skills are required to learn SAP HANA. However, basic SQL knowledge will help you grasp the course quickly.
SAP HANA is made up of 3 sub-modules:
1) ABAP HANA
2) HANA modeling
3) Basis HANA - related to BI/BW concepts
If you are planning to appear in the SAP HANA Global Certification exam for Associate level, below mentioned exam codes are applicable:
Uplatz is most trusted SAP Online training provider in the market and is mostly preferred by students and working professionals because of following reasons:
1. Great Course Content
2. SAP Certified Expert SAP Professional Tutors
3. Hands on practical and project-based training sessions
4. Transparent and affordable Fee structure
5. Flexibility in Class Timings
6. Special Guidance for SAP Certification Exam
7. Modern online Tutoring Methods
8. Affordable Fee Structures
9. Supportive Tutors & Staff Members
In SAP HANA training students will learn all topics of SAP HANA starting from basic to the most advanced features. Some of the key highlights of SAP HANA online course are:
1. Download, Installation and creation of HANA Dashboard
2. HAHA Data base, HANA SQL Script, data profiling
3. HANA Architecture/ Studio /Modelling & other Technology
4. DATA Provisioning, Replication, SLT & Data services
5. Analytic view & information composer
6. Import & Export
7. Security & reporting etc.
SAP HANA consultant plays many important functions for a company like:
1. Data Modelling & Monitoring
2. Data Provisioning
3. UI integration & Configuration
4. HANA application development etc.
SAP HANA is modern version of SAP ERP Application Solution, as we know HANA is in-memory platform which has many advantages like:
1. SAP HANA provides real time data and analytical reports
2. SAP HANA provides faster data processing and data access because of in-memory database
3. Aggregation of data from various SAP & non-SAP sources
4. SAP HANA can be deployed on premises and Clouds
5. It is simple and cost effective SAP ERP Solution
If you are planning to enter SAP HANA World, you are required to join some good online or offline training institute. According to your comfort, in modern digital world, most of the working professionals and students would like to choose instructor-led online training sessions. At Uplatz during online SAP HANA training we not only give you flexibility in timings but also our entire course is hands-on real scenario-based.
Both self-paced training and online instructor-led training have their own advantages and disadvantages. 1) Suitability - If you have no idea about the course content and have no experience on it, then online instructor-led training will help you understand the course content better and deeply. 2) Flexibility - Self-paced training is generally more flexible than the tutor-led training since you can learn at your own pace through the videos as and when you have time. 3) Doubt-clearing, assignments etc. - You can attempt assignments and get feedback from the tutor in instructor-led training and also can get your doubts cleared during the class. Cost (more for instructor-led training) and other factors are also important.
We have a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals who are experts in their fields. Our trainers are highly supportive and render a friendly learning environment to the students focusing on their career growth.
In normal circumstances the tutor should be able to reschedule the class as per your convenient time but if you accidently miss any particular class in a multi-student batch then you can catch-up from the corresponding session recording that will be shared with all students or you can request the tutor to hold a separate class for you later on the topics covered in that class.
We provide server access for you to practice on and our trainers will ensure that you get practical real-time experience and training with all the utilities required for in-depth understanding of the course.
Yes. We provide lifetime access to Uplatz Learning Hub where you can view or download the course material anytime.
Yes. We have special offer/discount on this course. Please send email to email@example.com asking for the discount and our team will be glad to help you.
Yes. Please check our refunds and cancellation policy (link given in the footer of our website) for more details.
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Uplatz course team will respond back on your queries.