The course helps nurture project managers to play pivotal role in the establishment of the scope of the project, and then oversee its progress until a successful delivery. The global project management software market is expected to reach $7 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 14.93 percent during the period 2019-2027 creating 22 million jobs for project management professionals. This project management programs equip learners with the knowledge and discipline required to effectively plan, manage, execute, and control projects in any industry. You will learn the most popular project management methodologies that help organizations deliver successful projects.
Courses included in Diploma in Project Management:
1) Project Management Fundamentals
2) Microsoft Project (beginner)
3) Microsoft Project (basic to advanced)
Upon completion of the course, you will be in demand in thriving industries like Information Technology, Pharmaceutical, Petro-Chemical, Construction, and Automotive in challenging roles namely Project Coordinator, Project Scheduler, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, and Project Planner.
• Strengthen your ability to maximise benefits and manage risk, whilst planning, managing, and delivering projects of any size or complexity.
• Maximise project benefits and manage risk with the proven delivery techniques of PRINCE2 Agile; the world's most complete Agile project management solution.
• Learn to manage the complexities of multiple projects and programmes whilst controlling the impact of risk and maintaining alignment with strategy.