SAP S/4HANA LogisticsSAP S/4HANA Logistics Consultant - Material Requirements Plan, Production Planning, Sourcing & Procurement, Inventory & Warehouse Management, QM, EWM.
Preview SAP S/4HANA Logistics courseView Course Curriculum Price Match Guarantee Full Lifetime Access Access on any Device Technical Support Secure Checkout   Course Completion Certificate
- 81% Started a new career
BUY THIS COURSE (
USD 17 USD 41)
- 93% Got a pay increase and promotion
Students also bought -
- SAP S/4HANA EWM 1909
- 36 Hours
- USD 17
- 247 Learners
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- 20 Hours
- USD 17
- 566 Learners
- Bundle Course - SAP Logistics (PM - PP - MM - QM - WM - SD - S4HANA Logistics)
- 200 Hours
- USD 23
- 1692 Learners
SAP S/4HANA Logistics is an innovative next-gen system developed by SAP that consists of all the key modules under SAP ERP Business Suite - Material Management, Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Sourcing and Procurement, Contract Management, and Manufacturing.
SAP S/4HANA Logistics is a part of the SAP S/4HANA suite, which is the next-generation business suite offered by SAP. It is designed to provide companies with real-time business insights and streamline their logistics and supply chain management processes. S/4HANA Logistics incorporates various modules that cater to different aspects of logistics and supply chain operations, enabling organizations to achieve greater efficiency, visibility, and control.
Optimizing logistics and supply chain processes through SAP S/4HANA can lead to increased efficiency and cost savings. Improved inventory management, streamlined procurement, and optimized warehouse operations can reduce operational costs and improve overall profitability.
SAP S/4HANA is a unique new platform that enables businesses to operate in a proactive and collaborative way with both suppliers and customers, while providing users with real-time data needed to concentrate on issue resolution and implementation of corrective actions. S/4HANA offers simplifications in functionalities and data models across all the modules including logistics functions. With S4HANA Logistics, the organizations can now manage their logistics processes with better efficiency and performance.
SAP S/4HANA Logistics leverages the power of the SAP HANA in-memory database, which enables real-time data processing and analytics. This allows businesses to make data-driven decisions and respond quickly to changing market demands. With S/4HANA Logistics, organizations can achieve better visibility, efficiency, and optimization across their entire supply chain, leading to improved customer service and increased profitability.
S/4HANA Logistics integrates with other SAP modules, such as finance, sales, and procurement, creating a seamless flow of information across the organization. This integration facilitates end-to-end visibility, reducing data silos and enhancing collaboration between departments.
Some of the key features of SAP S/4HANA Logistics are:
1) Order management and billing will enable you to conduct end-to-end order-to-cash processes, while letting you take action for exceptions,
2) You can also reduce your total cost of ownership resulting from data model simplification,
3) You will have support for the most current versions of features like SFIN Revenue Accounting, FSCM Credit Management, etc.,
4) Procurement will help increase the efficiency of processes such as procure-to-pay, spend KPIs, and new analytical apps,
5) Inventory management offers a streamlined data model that increases throughput. The module also offers flexible analytics at the lowest data level,
6) Material requirements planning enables a fast MRP run and a simplified model for MRP controllers to make better decisions.
This SAP S/4HANA Logistics course by Uplatz focuses on providing in-depth knowledge of SAP S/4HANA Logistics along with demonstration of end-to-end processes and configurations required on S/4HANA system. You will be awarded a Course Completion Certificate by Uplatz at the end of the course.
Course/Topic - SAP S/4HANA Logistics course - all lectures
In this video, you will be introduced to SAP S/4HANA, where it started and where it is now. You will be also introduced to what was the sudden need for SAP to look at the new product launch and how data plays an important role in that. You will also learn the challenges faced by the IT & businesses and what were the pain points.
In the session, you will have a deeper knowledge of the evolution of S/4HANA from 1973 to till now. You will be introduced to four sets of services offered in SAP S/4HANA. Further, you will be preceded with what are the differences in old and new way data analytics technology. You will also learn about the user experience.
In this video, you will be introduced to SAP Fiori Apps types, core functions of SAP S/4HANA and its business scope. You will also learn about the new improved functionality of S/4 HANA, i.e. system data module and user experience. Further, you will be preceded with principles of S/4 HANA.
In this video, you will learn about the direct path of SAP S/4HANA master data, how SAP S/4HANA handles material requirement planning and material shortage. You will also learn about sourcing and procurement business scenario with and without HANA. Further, you will be preceded with supply chain management integrated with SAP S/4HANA.
In the session, you will be presented with the detailed explanation of, in which cases; any customer would like to go for conversion or implementation. In the SAP S/4HANA, there are two types of implementation, about which you will be explained in detail along with their framework. You will also learn about the evolution of customer code checks.
In this video, you will learn how SAP started functioning using ASAP methodology and its five cases. You will also learn about the innovation adoption framework for SAP S/4HANA and how to deploy it with SAP activate. Further, you will be preceded with best practices for SAP S/4HANA followed by some examples.
This session covers all the basics that had been covered till now. You will be presented with the basic of SAP S/4HANA and a detailed explanation of the path that HANA has covered from 1973 to 2015.
In this video, you will learn how SAP S/4HANA is different from ECC and the changes that have been done in SAP S/4HANA. Further, you will be preceded by a detailed explanation of SAP S/4HANA material and operations management. You will also be introduced to the basics of business partner and SAP EWM.
In this video, you will learn about Hana Modeler, what are the views, analytics, etc. You will also learn how it is used to create all info views on schemas & tables on HANA database. Further, you will be introduced to dimensions & measures, Schemas, snow flex schema, galaxy schema and data modelling. You will also learn about the licensing of HANA and its two types.
In the session, you will have a deeper knowledge of SAP Fiori - an integral part of SAP S/4HANA. You will also learn how it has been aligned to all the businesses and what Fiori apps library is. Further, you will be preceded with the architecture in which Fiori works, SAP net weaver gateway and how they do configuration for the set up.
In this video, you will be presented with a detailed explanation of SAP HANA architecture, what are the CDS views, how the architecture is structured and analytics part of it. You will also learn about, what the things that additional are helping in and how the entire set up brought in to front in.
In this video, you will learn about the business partner and how they are able to centrally manage data. You will also learn about what were the limitations in tradition system. Further, you will be preceded with different categories of business partner and how to create it followed by their respective configuration.
In this video, you will have a deeper knowledge of the configuration of a business partner, where you’ll have a customer, vendor and you will also learn how the customer gets triggered in term of the business partner. Further, you will have an understanding of how business partners work and configuration behind the contact person.
In this video, you will be presented with steps to determine address type, how to maintain the tax number categories in the business partner and where will it be stored. Further, you will have a detailed explanation on why we create a master data governance and how it will be implemented in an SAP S/4HANA.
In this video, you will learn about how credit management actually works. How it is managed by the credit control area, what are credit checks and its types? Further, you will also learn how a business partner is aligned to credit management in SAP S/4HANA set up. You will also learn the configuration of credit management.
In this video, you will learn about the three types of sales document: Header, Item, Schedule. You will be presented with what are the configurations behind item category, schedule category and sales document types.
This video is in continuation with the previous lecture on how to determine all the delivery date and confirm the quantity with the help of delivery schedules. You will be introduced to pick/pack time, i.e. shipping point followed by its configuration. Further, you will be introduced to loading time, transportation time and transit time in delivery schedule.
In this video, you will learn about product allocation and its configuration, how to activate product allocation and the three different set up for the product allocation. Further, you will be preceded with the configuration of product allocation object. You will also learn about the AATP system, AATP back order processing.
In this video, you will learn what rebate agreement is and its configuration path in ECC set up and about the 3 processes where rebate activation takes place along with their configuration. You will also learn about transaction WCOCO where you can create a conditional contract.
In this video, you will be presented with the configuration of rebate settlement in SAP S/4HANA followed by several steps. You will also learn the configuration of condition contract types, settlement process types, settlement doc type and many more.
This video is all about the questions put up by students and clearing the doubts on the SAP S/4HANA module.
In this video, you will learn what BRFplus is, how it is managed and who operates it. You will also learn about the types of a business rule is and how rules are represented in a system. Further, you will be preceded by how to create a business rule set up based on BRFplus followed by the configuration.
In this video, questions are put up by students regarding what Form templates is, how it gets assigned to the output type and the application and steps to follow the configuration. You will also learn about the combination required for a system to show the output.
In this video, you will learn about what was the need for SAP S/4HANA to come out with changes in sourcing and procurement. You will also learn about Ariba integration and what supply life cycle management is and its code deployment. Further, you will be preceded by how to create purchase requisitions followed by several steps along with their respective configuration.
In the session, you will learn about the changes that have been done in master data in the SAP S/4HANA system. You will be introduced to four types of master data and changes that took place in a business partner. Further, you will be preceded with the steps to follow partner determination.
In this video, you will be presented with the configuration on the procurement side required from the logistics consultant perspective. You will also learn what material type is, things that are determined through material type and its configuration. Further, you will be preceded with a detailed explanation on the quality/value updating, valuation class and many more. You will also learn about the configuration of purchase requisition, RFQ and master data set up.
In this video, you will learn about the purchase order set up and the different types of procurement type in the purchase order. Further, you will be preceded by the steps to follow the configuration of a purchase order from setting a tolerance limit to the release process. You will also learn the inventory base configuration as well.
In the session, you will learn how automatically create storage location, screen layout, etc. you will also learn about the account determination and the steps to follow the configuration, i.e. valuation class, valuation group code, valuation area, company code and many more. Further, you will have an understanding of the differences between stock transfer and transfer posting.
In this video, you will have a deeper knowledge of what material ledger is, why it has been not used in ECC system and what changes have been introduced in a material ledger in SAP S/4HANA. You will have a detailed explanation of three functionalities of material ledger, i.e., multiple currencies, multiple valuations and actual costing.
This video is a continuation of the first part where you will have a deeper understanding of benefits of using the Actual costing in an SAP S/4HANA. Further, you will be preceded by steps to customize material ledger and how splits the cost of goods.
In the session, you will be introduced to Material Requirements Planning (MRP), why it is required and its importance in SAP S/4HANA. You will learn about the dependent and independent demand, lot sizing and how MRP runs in the system. Further, you will be preceded with master data and three different types of MRP procedure. You will also learn the configuration of the above mentioned process.
In this video, you will learn how to activate MRP & planning file entries in the SAP S/4HANA system. You will also learn about the factors that influence MRP. Further, you will be preceded by a detailed explanation of what are planned order, production order and process order along with their respective configuration.
In the session, you will be presented with the configuration of production planning for process industries and how MRP and PPPI are integrated into a system.
In this video, you will have deeper knowledge of five parameters on which MRP logic works, i.e. material calculation, lot sizing, production type, scheduling & BOM explosion. You will also learn how product version has become mandatory in SAP S/4HANA and the changes that have been done in the new system.
1. Knowledge in SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA
2. Basic understanding of Material Management and Operations
3. Expertise in Enterprise Management concepts
4. Hands on experience by working on real time scenarios
5. Detailed knowledge of SAP HANA and SAP S4HANA
6. Good understanding of Material Management and Operations
7. Command of the Enterprise Management concepts
8. Skill development by working on real time scenarios; and much more
SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
· Streamlined Procure-to-Pay
· Accelerated Plan-to-Product
· Optimized Order-to-Cash
· Enhanced Request-to-Service
· SAP S/4HANA Changes
· Warehouse Processing
· Physical Inventory Management
· Material Requirements Planning
· Production Execution
SAP Extended Warehouse Management
· Delivery Processing in Extended Warehouse Management
Sourcing and Procurement
· Materials Requirements Planning
· Operational Purchasing
· Collaborative Sourcing and Contract Management
· Supplier Management, Invoicing and Payables Management
· SAP Ariba
Sales Order Management
· Sales Contract Management
· Sales Order Management and Processing
· Billing and Invoicing, Output Management
· Claims, Returns, and Refund Management
· SAP Hybris
· SAP Transportation Management
· Quality Notification, Planning and Inspection
· Material Master Quality Management View
Plant Maintenance and Enterprise Asset Management
. Maintenance Processing
This SAP S/4HANA Logistics training course is designed for cracking the SAP Certified Application Associate- SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurementexam.
In the SAP S/4HANA Logistics course the participants learn about the simplified logistics solution. The participants will learn about SAP Logistic processes and functionalities. This is an essential learning for all SAP Logistic module users.
The SAP S/4HANA Logistics Certification is an important benchmark in becoming a SAP Logistics Associate as the exam topic covers procurement processes, logistic process in SAP S/4HANA. The SAP S/4HANA Logistics training helps the participants to learn about Logistic management process and thus attaining a unique SAP certification. It offers complete information about the deployment of SAP S/4HANA and procurement processes thus making the participant a skilled SAP Logistic Consultant.
Uplatz online training prepares the participants to successfully go through the SAP S/4HANA Logistics certification provided by SAP. Uplatz provides appropriate teaching and expertise training to equip the participants with skills for implementing the learnt concepts in an organization.
Course Completion Certificate will be awarded by Uplatz upon the completion of the SAP S/4HANA Logistics course training.
The SAP S/4HANA Logistics certification exam verifies that the participants possess basic knowledge and can prove their skills in the area of S/4HANA for Logistics. This SAP S/4 HANA Logistics certification exam validates that the participant has an overall understanding about this consultant profile, and able to implement the knowledge practically in projects.
Below given are the certification details of SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4 HANA Sourcing and Procurement exam:
• Certification Level: Associate
• Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate- SAP S/4 HANA Sourcing and Procurement
• Exam Code: C_TS450_1709
• Exam Mode: Online
• Total Number of Questions: 80
• Pass Score: 64%
• Time Duration: 180 Minutes
The SAP Logistic Consultant draws an average salary of $107,675 per year depending on the knowledge and hands-on experience. The SAP Logistic Associates job roles are in high demand and make a rewarding career.
The SAP Logistic Associates are recognized across the globe. The increased usage of the Logistic management in many companies ensure the participants find a job opportunity easily in this area. The learners earn most beneficial SAP S/4HANA Logistics certification through our expert training and course curriculum. Being SAP S/4HANA Logistics certified is definitely valuable credential and adds value to every organization.
The SAP S/4HANA Logistic certification is targeted to those who are beginners, logistic background and excel in Logistic area.
The following are the job titles:
• SAP S/4HANA Logistics Consultant / End User
• Logistics and/or Warehouse Manager
• SAP Logistics Associate
• SAP Logistics Consultant
• SAP Accounting Developer
• SAP HANA Logistics Consultant
The SAP S/4HANA Logistics certification program helps the participants to get placed in reputed MNCs and organizations.
1.What are the responsibilities of a logistician?
The Primary role of a logistician is to:
- Manage the supply chain
- Transportation and storage of material
- Transportation management
2. What is the different position a person can work in the logistic industry?
A person can work under various positions:
- Logistic Director
- Logistic Supervisor
- Logistic Associate
- Logistic Engineer
- Logistic Coordinator
- Logistic Specialist
- Logistic Analyst
3. Explain what is supply chain management?
Supply chain management includes an integrated approach of planning, implementing and controlling the flow of information, materials and service from raw material to the finished good for the ultimate distribution to the customer.
4. Explain what is Advance Shipping Notice (ASN)?
It is a notice that is sent to the customer about the detailed shipment information in advance of delivery. It may also include carrier and shipment related information like time of shipment and expected time of arrival.
5. Explain what is an Anti-Dumping duty?
Anti-dumping duty is an import duty levied in cases where imported goods are priced at less than the normal price in the exporter’s domestic market and cause material loss to the domestic industry of the importing country.
6. Explain what is LTL (Less than truckload)?
LTL (Less than Truckload) shipment is a contract between the shipper and transport owner. According to the contract, instead of the entire truck, the shipment is priced according to the weight of the freight and mileage within designated lanes.
7. Explain the term deadweight tonnage?
Deadweight tonnage is the difference between the laden and unlades weight of the ship. In other words, it is the weight of everything that ship carries except the ship itself.
8. Explain how to organize storage area for bulk items?
The storage place which has the facility of single, double or multiple depth locations,
- Bulk storage in vertical or straight direction: It is the most common method of organizing the container; it is organized in a vertical direction piling the container over each other.
- Bulk storage at angle: It is one of the solutions that can be applied in a situation when there is a limited place to accommodate containers. But it is applicable in special cases only, depending upon what material it carries.
9. Explain what is cross docking?
Cross docking is a process of unloading materials from an incoming semi-truck and loading directly into out-bounds trucks or trailers. It reduces handling costs, operating costs and the storage of inventory.
10. Explain what is TEU?
TEU stands for Twenty-foot Equivalent Unit. It is a method of calculating vessel load or capacity, in units of containers that are twenty feel long. For example, a 40ft long container measure 2TEUs.
11. What is the advice of shipment and advising bank?
- Advice of shipment – It is a notice sent to a foreign buyer or local trader informing them that the shipment has processed forward and carried information about packing, routing, etc. A copy of the invoice is often sent with it and if recommended a copy of landing also attached along with that.
- Advising Bank – Advising bank is a bank operating in the seller’s country, that handles letters of credit in behalf of a foreign bank
12. Explain what is affreightment?
Affreightment is a contract between ship owner and merchant, where ship owner provides or rented the space in the ship to the merchant for an agreed amount and for a specific period. In this contract, merchant is liable for the payment whether or not the ship is ready for the shipment.
13. What does a bill of lading include?
A bill of lading includes following details
- Name and complete address of shippers and receivers
- Special account numbers or PO used between business for order tracking
- Instruction for the carrier for secure delivery
- Date of the shipment
- Number of shipping units
- Types of packaging that includes cartons, pallets, skids and drums
- Description about the shipped items (common name & material of manufacture)
- Declared value of the goods being shipped
- Note included if there is any hazardous substance in it
- Exact weight of the shipments – for multiple commodities, weight for each commodity is mentioned separately
- Freight classification of the items shipped, according to NMFC (National Motor freight classification)
14. Explain what is blanket way bill?
A way bill which covers two or more consignment of freight is referred as blanket way bill.
15. What are the activities performed at an operational level in logistics’?
Various activities at operational level includes
- Goods Receipt and Checking
- Bulk Storage
- Order Picking
- Stock Replenishment
- Order Marshalling
- Load Scheduling
- Availability of Personnel
- Update of Stock
- Completion of Documentation
16. Mention what is freight class based on?
Freight class is based on four factors
- Density: Weight per cubic foot
- Freight Stowability: width and length based on carrier mode rules
- Ease of handling: Evaluation of the effort required in transporting
- Liability: It includes liability to damage, breakability and perishability, freight price per pound and susceptibility of theft
17. Explain what is declared the value for carriage?
Declared value for carriage is the value of the goods, declared by the shipper on the bill of lading, to determine the limit of the carrier’s liability or a freight rate.
18. Explain what is export declaration?
Export declaration is a government document that defines the goods to be supplied out of the country. This declaration should be filed by exporter to the U.S government.
19. Explain what are document against acceptance?
A document against acceptance are an arrangement or provision, where exporter instructs a bank to hand over shipping and title documents to the importer only if the importer agrees the accompanying bill of exchange or draft by signing it. This provision ensures that the buyer is legally bound to pay the full price to the exporter for the shipments, before ownership is transferred.
20. Explain what is the difference between document against acceptance and document against payment?
The difference between document against acceptance and document against payment is:
- Document against payment: The document remains with bank and importers have to pay the exporter before they release the documents. In this payment is immediate, and document is released quickly
- Document against acceptance: In this importer gives 30-45 days to bank to deduct the amount and then release the documents. In this provision, there is much risk, and if there is no sufficient balance in the account then, the process will get delayed.