Java SE 8 Fundamentals Training
What is a Java Program?
- Running/testing a Java program
- Introduction to Computer Programs
- The Java Technology and Development Environment
- Key Features of the Java Language
Creating a Java Main Class
- Java Classes
- The main Method
Data in the Cart
- Introducing variables
- Working with Strings
- Working with numbers
- Manipulating numeric data
Managing Multiple Items
- Working with Conditions
- Working with a List of Items
- Processing a list of items
Describing Objects and Classes
- Working with Object References
- Introducing the Soccer League Use Case
- Defining fields and methods
- Doing more with Arrays
- Introducing the NetBeans IDE
- Declaring, Instantiating, and Initializing Objects
- Working with objects and classes
Manipulating and Formatting the Data in Your Program
- Using the StringBuilder Class
- Using the Java API Docs
- The remaining numeric operators
- Promoting and casting variables
- More about primitive data types
- Using the String Class
Creating and Using Methods
- How Arguments are Passed to a Method
- Static methods and variables
- Overloading a method
- Using methods
- Access Control
- Overloading constructors
More on Conditionals
- Using Switch Statements
- More ways to use if/else constructs
- Using the NetBeans Debugger
- Relational and conditional operators
More on Arrays and Loops
- Parsing the args Array
- Two-dimensional Arrays
- The ArrayList class
- Nesting Loops
- Alternate Looping Constructs
- Working with Dates
- Introducing polymorphism
- Creating and extending abstract classes
- Working with subclasses and superclasses
- Overriding methods in the superclass
- Overview of inheritance
- Introducing Lambda expressions
- Using Interfaces
- Polymorphism in the JDK foundation classes
- Using the List Interface
- Handling Exceptions: An overview
- Propagation of exceptions
- Catching and throwing exceptions
- Handling multiple exceptions and errors
This course is specifically designed to help you clear the certification exam successfully. The comprehensive content of the course along with demonstration of practical scenarios & examples will make you understand each and every topic in great depth. Since the course structure has a special focus on certification, hence you will go through a lot of real-time case studies and study material during the training that will help you crack the certification exam.
Both self-paced training and online instructor-led training have their own advantages and disadvantages. 1) Suitability - If you have no idea about the course content and have no experience on it, then online instructor-led training will help you understand the course content better and deeply. 2) Flexibility - Self-paced training is generally more flexible than the tutor-led training since you can learn at your own pace through the videos as and when you have time. 3) Doubt-clearing, assignments etc. - You can attempt assignments and get feedback from the tutor in instructor-led training and also can get your doubts cleared during the class. Cost (more for instructor-led training) and other factors are also important.
We have a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals who are experts in their fields. Our trainers are highly supportive and render a friendly learning environment to the students focusing on their career growth.
In normal circumstances the tutor should be able to reschedule the class as per your convenient time but if you accidently miss any particular class in a multi-student batch then you can catch-up from the corresponding session recording that will be shared with all students or you can request the tutor to hold a separate class for you later on the topics covered in that class.
We provide server access for you to practice on and our trainers will ensure that you get practical real-time experience and training with all the utilities required for in-depth understanding of the course.
Yes. We provide lifetime access to Uplatz Learning Hub where you can view or download the course material anytime.
Yes. We have special offer/discount on this course. Please send email to email@example.com asking for the discount and our team will be glad to help you.
Yes. Please check our refunds and cancellation policy (link given in the footer of our website) for more details.
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Uplatz course team will respond back on your queries.