- Enhancements to the administration framework of the database, including the Enterprise Manager Cloud Control, Enterprise Manager Database Express and SQL Developer database administration capabilities.
- Enhancements to the security framework of the database, including unified auditing, finegrained super administrator privileges, data redaction and privilege analysis.
- Expanded performance options such as in-memory columnar storage, the in-memory database option and big table caching.
- Performance monitoring enhancements, such as database operation monitoring, emergency monitoring and real-time ADDM.
- Database consolidation using consolidated databases (cDBs) consisting of dozens or even hundreds of pluggable databases (pDBs).
- Advanced database storage options such as advanced compression, enhanced columnar compression and online movement of objects.
- Advanced compression techniques for tables and indexes.
- Columnar vs. row-oriented database storage and the use of hybrid columnar compression.
- Heat map tracking of segment access to measure hot, warm and cold areas of the database that could be targeted for optimization.
- ILM data management and support for that framework with available features of the Oracle database.
- Automatic data optimization and policies that automatically implement the ILM concepts of row-level compression tiering, segment-level compression tiering and segment-level storage tiering.
- Implementing custom ILM storage management policies.
- In-memory storage of database objects, including big table caching, full database caching and in-memory column stores.
- Archiving inactive data inside the database while not degrading performance while limiting added storage costs.
- Introduce temporal validity into a table and perform flashback query operations using temporal validity criteria.
- Data redaction that allows data privacy policies to be dynamically enforced during queries.
Oracle Database 12C: New features for Administrators online course refers to an organized and planned collection of information that can be efficiently retrieved, updated and evaluated. Oracle Database 12C: New features for Administrators online course intention is to simplify the data management with no manual efforts.
Oracle Database 12C: New features for Administrators course program will let the participants gain complete proficiency to access the database solution.
The Oracle Database 12C: New features for Administrators online course is ideally developed for network administrators and database users who can have single oracle database administrator for various functional uses.
In the Oracle Database 12C: New features for Administrators course, Uplatz provides an in-depth training for the participants or learners to make them understand the experience of developing core skills to gear up with oracle database solution and services. Uplatz provides appropriate teaching and expertise training to equip the participants for implementing the learnt concepts in an enterprise.
Oracle Database 12C: New Features for Administrator course curriculum covers Enterprise manager and related tools, Manage CDB and PDB, Oracle Data Redaction, DB operations, In-memory cache and storage.
With the help of Oracle Database 12C: New features for Administrators online course, the learners can:
Achieve the Oracle multitenant container databases and pluggable databases.
Organize Heat Map and use Automatic Data Optimization.
Gain benefits from Online Datafile Move.
Know the new Temporal capabilities as well as In-Database Archiving with Row-archival.
Apply security with the Unified Auditing, the new administrative privileges, Privilege Analysis, and Data Redaction.
Improvise SQL performance using the Database In-Memory option, and Full Database In-Memory Caching and the Automatic Big Table Caching features.
Uplatz provides an in-depth training to the learners to accelerate their knowledge and skill set required for a Database Administrator.
- Database administrators
- Storage administrators
- System administrators
- Implementation specialists
- Data center support engineers
Oracle Database 12c: New Features For Administrators
- Oracle 12c & The Database Utilities
- Database Security Enhancements
- ADR & Network Enhancements
- Performance Improvements
- Fundamentals: The Multitenant Database Architecture
- Fundamentals: Creating & Connecting To Multitenant Databases
- Fundamentals: Multitenant Database Security Management
- Provisioning: Provisioning pDBs From pdb$seed
- Provisioning: Additional pDB Provisioning
- Administration: Administering Multitenant Databases
- Administration: Multitenant Storage Management
- Administration: Multitenant Backup & Recovery
- Administration: Multitenant Resource Management
- Advanced Compression
- Heat Map Tracking & Automatic Data Optimization (ADO)
- In-Memory Storage
- In-Database Archiving
- Data Redaction
Oracle Database 12C New Features for Administrators online certification course with the help of expert professionals training is recognized across the globe. Because of the increased adoption of the Oracle Database in various companies the participants are able to find the job opportunity easily. The leading companies hire Database Administrators considering their skill of transforming the way companies deploy applications on cloud platform. After pursuing AWS Business Essentials online certification course the participants can become as a SQL Developers, Information security analysts, SQL database administrator, database associate and can pursue a wide range of career paths.