Oracle Risk Management Cloud: Advanced Controls and Financial Reporting Compliance Fundamentals course teaches Oracle's best practices and solution for streamlining processes and automating labor-intensive tasks for financial reporting compliance with SOX and similar mandates. This course also includes advanced controls to detect risk inherent in the access granted to users of business applications and uncover risk exhibited by transactions completed on business applications.
- Understand Oracle's Best Practice Process.
- Create new processes, risks, and controls; relate them together; and create assessments, issues, and test plans.
- Define and use perspectives in both Financial Reporting Compliance and Advanced Controls Management.
- Schedule jobs.
- Configure security.
- Import transaction models and create transaction controls in Advanced Financial Controls.
- Import access models and create assess controls in Advanced Access Controls.
- Define access certifications.
- End User