SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (or simply called SAP BO) is a reporting tool offered by SAP. SAP BO offers Intelligent solutions that can be made use of by people ranging from analysts and other people who work with information to CEOs. BO is also a tool to provide instant answers of the business-related queries by market analysis that helps management to take right decisions in right direction.
SAP BusinessObjects is very important functional application of SAP ERP Software that helps in reporting and analysis of business processes and consists of many reporting applications to understand the instant business market scenario so that management can take right decisions for the business growth. Because of huge market competitions it is necessary to do proper market analysis before taking any business related decisions.
Because most of the companies are using SAP BO applications therefore SAP BO plays a vital role in the management decision-making process.
Our SAP BO course content is designed by SAP BO Experts by considering the modern requirement of any business operations. Therefore during this you will learn the entire basic fundamental to advance concepts and features of SAP BI course module. SAP BO online course is focused on deep step-by-step practical-based learning of SAP BO module which helps you to understand the SAP BO application and its uses for the business growth.
If you are planning for SAP BO Certification and looking for SAP BO online Training you are at perfectly the right place. Explore your career with SAP BO online instructor led & video based Training & Certification program.
By the end of SAP Business Objects Training you will be able to:
a) Acquire the relevant knowledge required to clear the SAP BO certification exam.
b) Understand the core concepts of SAP BO
c) Be able to apply the knowledge learned to progress in your career as SAP BO consultant
SAP BusinessObjects Training & Course will equip you with necessary skills to get a highly-paid job in the fiercely competitive job market.
SAP BO online training & certification program is beneficial for any interested Graduate/ Post Graduate Students /Professionals or Graduate with computer literacy and SQL Knowledge.
SAP BO Certification
After completing SAP BO training you are advised to appear and qualify the SAP BO Certification Exam to boost your market value and to get industry recognized.
Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 4.2
Exam Code: C_BOWI_42
SAP BO module has two levels of examination:
1. Associate (Fresher)
Exam Duration: 180 Minutes
Total Questions: 80
Types of Questions: MCQs, multiple response matching questions and answers
2. Professional (Experienced)
Exam Duration: 180 Minutes
Total Questions: 80
Types of Questions: MCQs, multiple response, scenario based and matching questions and answers
SAP BO Training
- Understanding BusinessObjects Enterprise
- What is BusinessObjects Enterprise?
- Working with SAP BO Launchpad ( Infoview)
2. SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence and BI Launch Pad 4.2
- SAP Business Objects Dashboards 4.2
- BI launch pad: What’s new in 4.2
- Restricting data returned by a query
- Enhancing the presentation of data in reports
- Formatting reports
- Calculating data with formulas and variables
- Using multiple data sources
- Analyzing data
- Managing and sharing Interactive Analysis documents
- Reporting from Other Data Sources
- Introducing Web Intelligence
- Accessing corporate information with Web Intelligence
- Understanding how universes allow you to query databases using everyday business terms.
- Managing documents in InfoView
- Viewing a Web Intelligence document in InfoView
- Setting Info View Preferences
- Creating Web Intelligence Documents with Queries
- Getting new data with Web Intelligence
- Creating a new Web Intelligence document
- Modifying a document’s query
- Working with query properties
- Restricting Data Returned by a Query
- Modifying a query with a predefined query filter
- Applying a single-value query filter
- Using prompts to restrict data
- Using complex filters
- Displaying data in tables and charts
- Presenting data in free-standing cells
- Enhancing the Presentation of Reports
- Using breaks, calculations, sorts and report filters
- Ranking data to see top or bottom values
- Using alerters to highlight information
- Organizing a report into sections
- Copying data to other applications
- Alternative Query Techniques Using Combined Queries Using Sub-Queries
- Creating a Query based on another Query
- Character and Date String Functions Using the character string functions Concatenating different data types Using date functions
- Using If Logic
- Grouping data using If() logic
- Using If() to modify calculation behavior
- Advanced Reporting Features Formatting breaks
- Creating custom sorts
- Displaying document data in free-standing cells
- Alternative Query Techniques Defining Combined Query Types Using Combined Queries
- Using Sub-Queries
- Creating a Query on a Query
- Character and Date String Functions Understanding Character Strings
- Using Date Functions User-Defined Objects Creating User Objects
- Using a User Object in a Query
- Editing a User Object Deleting a User Object Storing a User Object Grouping Data
3. Information Design Tool 4.2
- What is the Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Create a project
- Create a connection to a relational database (Single and Multiple databases)
- Create the data foundation with Single & Multiple databases
- Define the different types joins in a data foundation
- Create a business layer
- Create folders and objects
- Resolve Loops and Use alias
- Resolve Loops Use contexts
- Resolving the fan traps and Chasm traps problem
- Define data restrictions
- Work with LOVs
- Use Parameters restrict data
- Use @functions also Aggregate Awareness
- Create Derived Tables and Index Awareness
- Maintain universes
- Deploy and manage and maintain universes
4. Universe Designer Tool 4.2
- Understanding Business-Objects Universes.
- Understanding how universes allow users to query databases using their everyday business terms.
- Creating Universe Connections.
- The course database and universe.
- Creating the universe.
- Building and populating the Universe Structure.
- Defining joins in a universe.
- Creating Dimension Objects.
- Understanding classes and objects.
- Creating Measure Objects.
- Understanding measure objects.
- Using List of Values.
- Resolving Loops.
- Resolving loops using aliases.
- Resolving loops using contexts.
- Chasm traps and Fan traps.
- Restricting the data returned by objects.
- Using Functions with Objects.
- Using @ Functions.
- Using Hierarchies.
- Working with hierarchies.
- Aggregate Awareness.
- Derived Tables
- Securing Universes.
- Managing Universes
5. SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.2 (Xcelsius)
- Crystal Xcelsius Overview
- Creating Dashboards using Query As A Web Service (QAAWS) and Live Office
- Create Drill Down dashboard reports
- What’s new in SAP Business Objects Dashboards 4.2
- Creating a Visualization
- Producing interactive visualizations
- Getting around in Xcelsius
- Working with your Excel workbook
- Visualizing data with charts
- Using Xcelsius Components
- Formatting a Visualization
- Applying formatting options
- Using themes and templates to apply formatting
- Adding Interactivity to a Visualization
- Using selectors
- Adding dynamic visibility
- Using live data sources
- Connecting to BO Universes using Query as a Web Service
- Using Live Office data
- Creating Complex dashboards
6. SAP Crystal Reports
- Creating reports
- Selecting records
- Organizing data on reports
- Formatting & section formatting
- Creating basic and complex formulas
- Using variables
- Using report templates
- Applying conditional reporting
- Building parameterized and specialized reports
- Summarizing data with cross tabs
- Using report sections
- Representing data visually
1. SAP BO Consultant
2. SAP BO End User / Power User
3. SAP BO Project Manager
4. SAP BO Analyst
The average salary ranges from approx. £68,637 per year for SAP BO Consultant to £139,272 per year for SAP BO Lead/Manager.
There are currently 25,000+ open SAP BO jobs in UK ranging from BO end-users to consultants to managers.
Both self-paced training and online instructor-led training have their own advantages and disadvantages. Some of the key differences between the two that will help you identify the best suitable mode of training are: 1) Suitability - If you have no idea about the course content and have no experience on it, then online instructor-led training will help you understand the course content better and deeply. But if you already know a bit about the field then you can simply go with self-paced training. 2) Flexibility - Self-paced training is generally more flexible than the tutor-led training since you can learn at your own pace through the videos as and when you have time. While in instructor-led training you have to attend the online class at a pre-agreed time. 3) Doubt-clearing, assignments etc. - You can attempt assignments and get feedback from the tutor in instructor-led training and also can get your doubts cleared during the class. But in self-paced training you have no such option unless there is a separate on-demand tutor support provided separately by the course provider. 4) Cost - Since the instructor-led training involves time and efforts of a trainer, it is generally costlier than the self-paced training. Take your time to decide which mode of learning is better suited to your needs.
This course is specifically designed to help you clear the certification exam successfully. The comprehensive content of the course along with demonstration of practical scenarios & examples will make you understand each and every topic in great depth. Since the course structure has a special focus on certification, hence you will go through a lot of real-time case studies and study material during the training that will help you crack the certification exam.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence is a feature-rich adhoc reporting tool designed to offer deep insights through powerful self-service capabilities and dashboards
The extension of a webi document is .wid
DSS stands for Decision Support System