SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management)Learn SAP CRM suite. Deliver personalized customer experiences across all channels. Analyze and engage with customers, vendors, and business partners.
Preview SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management) courseView Course Curriculum Price Match Guarantee Full Lifetime Access Access on any Device Technical Support Secure Checkout   Course Completion Certificate
- 23% Started a new career
BUY THIS COURSE (
USD 17 USD 41)
- 17% Got a pay increase and promotion
Students also bought -
- SAP Cutover Management
- 4 Hours
- USD 17
- 6 Learners
- Bundle Course - SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management)
- 140 Hours
- USD 23
- 3351 Learners
- Bundle Multi (2-in-1) - SAP CPI
- 55 Hours
- GBP 16
- 237 Learners
SAP Customer Relationship Management or commonly known as CRM is a management tool which enables companies to manage the customer relationship in an efficient way. In today’s time, the most valuable asset for a company is its Customers. SAP CRM helps them in providing a solution which can cater the needs of these companies in building a strong foothold with their customers in a more flexible and user friendly way. SAP CRM can be integrated with other SAP and non-SAP systems as well. It acts as a single window channel for the customers through which he or she can contact the company.
Modern businesses heavily rely on their customers. Customers are their most valuable assets and one of their revenue sources. Thus, customer relationship management has become a very crucial business strategy. CRM involves all the steps through which a company handles its customer interactions. This covers all sales, customer service, e-commerce, and marketing activities. So, companies use CRM software for automating their CRM activities. This software lets them handle sales leads, develop personalized customer experiences, retain customers, and analyze user data. SAP CRM is one of the best CRM software solutions available in the market. SAP CRM is customer relation solution offered by SAP for companies to handle all customer-related activities. It is a part of the SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) package. This software can be integrated with other SAP and non-SAP systems to handle customer management issues. SAP CRM helps companies to define their customer management strategies and execute them successfully.
SAP CRM is a flexible and simple software solution for organizations. Furthermore, enables customers to connect with the companies better. With an enhanced connection with customers, companies can now cater to their needs efficiently. With the sales, marketing and customer service teams fast becoming a front line for customers, organizations are searching for end-to-end solutions in regards to deeper customer insights, personalized engagements and the necessary steps for standing in front of their competition. They are looking for smarter ways of retaining and earning the loyalty of their satisfied customers. Dedicated to the cause of facilitating an organizations interaction with its clients, SAP CRM allows these companies to equip their teams with SAP cloud solutions and empowers them to win more business.
SAP CRM consists of the following sub-modules for Customer Relationship Management −
a) SAP CRM Sales, b) SAM CRM Marketing, c) SAP CRM Service, d) SAP CRM Analytics, e) SAP Hybris, f) SAP CRM Interaction Center IC
Features of SAP CRM
1. It is a part of the SAP Business Suite to manage customer relationship.
2. Supports all customer-focused businesses like sales, marketing, and or services.
3. CRM Analytics, a component of SAP CRM enables companies in gathering the required information about the customers and helps in implementing strategic approaches to get insight into the operational processes.
Why Choose SAP CRM?
1) For establishing better relationships with customers and attracting more customers
2) Analyzing customers, business partners, and vendors from their related data to make major business decisions
3) Advanced data automation and security
4) Enhances sales with end-to-end case management
5) Customize products as per organizational needs
Functionalities of SAP CRM include Marketing Automation, Sales, Service Management, Channels and CRM Analytics.
Key Advantages of SAP CRM are:
a) SAP CRM lets you segment your customers into customers and prospects. This helps in targeting them better and creating targeted products
b) All the customer details stored in the CRM enables you to understand them closely. It also lets you handle other contacts such as dealers, distributors, and business partners
c) Interactive dashboards and reporting facilities allow executives to automate their pipelines, contacts, and deals effectively
d) Track all prospect activities and follow them up timely
e) Analytics help in evaluating sales strategies and forecasting sales trends
f) Insights gained from sales reports help officials to understand which sales processes they must scale up. So, sales strategies can be scaled up with your business growth
g) Manage and automate administrative tasks efficiently with SAP CRM. This reduces the workload and increases the productivity of employees
h) SAP CRM increases customer satisfaction and shortens your sales cycles
Uplatz provides this comprehensive SAP CRM course with all aspects of SAP CRM module covered in detail.
Course/Topic 1 - Course access through Google Drive
• Focus on customer ,relationship , and the management of relationship and the main objectives to implement CRM in the business strategy are: To simplify marketing and sales process.
• Learn how to make call centers more efficient.
• Learn how to provide better customer service.
• Build your SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management) functional career skills.
• Understand what is CRM
• Know the types of CRM
• Knowing the strategies concerning CRM
1. SAP CRM Solution Overview
· Overview and Introduction to SAP CRM
· Foundation and Architecture of mySAP CRM
· mySAP CRM Analytics
· mySAP CRM Marketing
· mySAP CRM E-Commerce
· mySAP CRM Channel Management
· mySAP CRM Sales
· mySAP Interaction Center
· mySAP Service
· mySAP Field Applications (with focus on Mobile Service)
· mySAP CRM for Industries
· Integration with other MySAP suite of modules
2. SAP CRM Base Customizing
· SAP CRM Basic data and Customizing settings for these objects
· Business partner
· Organizational model
· Territory Management
· Product master CRM Business Transactions
· Overview of generic functions in business transactions
· Activity Management (including Activity Journal and Group-ware Integration)
· Transaction type and item category customizing for these objects
· Middle-ware settings
· Middle-ware connections to R/3, APO and CRM
· CRM Business Partner - CRM Middle-ware
· CRM Middle-ware Sales and Billing
· Basic concepts of SAP CRM middle-ware
· Replication administration
· Monitoring and error handling
3. Implement Customer Interaction Center
· Architecture landscape
· Agent functions and processes in the IC
· Define CIC Profile and Customer-Specific
· Define front-office framework
· Component Configuration
· Action Box Configuration
· CTI Configuration
· Client Implementation Case Study - Live Exercise
4. Implement Internet Sales
. Architecture and landscape
· Set up a logical system and connection with OLTP R/3 and APO
· Configuration of the CRM Server - Base Customizing
· Configuration Web Application
· Creating Product catalogs
· Publication of Product Catalog content
· Create Internet User for order processing
· Sales Transactions using Internet Sales
· Web Shop Maintenance
· Client Implementation Case Study - Live Exercise
5. Implement CRM Marketing
. Opportunity Management
· Activity Management
· Marketing Planning and Campaign Management (Marketing Planner, Product Selection, Partner Functions, Generic Actions, Campaign Execution)
· Marketing Calendar
· Customer Segmentation
· External List Management
This SAP CRM training course is designed for clearing the SAP Certified Application Associate-CRM Fundamentals with SAP CRM 7.0 EhP3exam. The complete SAP CRMcourse content connects with the certification program and helps the participants to clear it with ease.
In SAP CRM Course module the participants can learn to explore the methods used for customer relationship management. In the SAP CRM course, the participants will learn about managing customer relationship within an organization. This seems to be an essential learning for all SAP CRM module users.
The SAP CRM Certification is an important benchmark in becoming an expert CRM Consultant as the course covers personalized business processes, integration to sap or non-sap systems to accomplish CRM strategies. SAP CRM tutorial helps the participants to learn the CRM processes to improve the customer relationship thus attaining a unique SAP certification. SAP CRM course offers complete information about CRM components thus making the participant an expert SAP CRM Consultant.
Uplatz online training guarantees the participants to successfully go through the SAP CRMcertification provided by SAP. Uplatz provides appropriate teaching and expertise training to equip the participants for implementing the learnt concepts in an organization.
Uplatz Course Completion Certificate will be awarded upon the completion of the SAP CRM course training.
The SAP CRM certification exam verifies that the participants possess basic knowledge and can prove their skills in the area of SAP Customer Relationship management. This SAP CRM certification exam validates that the participant has an overall understanding about this consultant profile, and able to implement the knowledge practically in projects.
Below given are the certification Details of SAP Certified Application Associate-CRM Fundamentals with SAP CRM7.0 EhP3
• Certification Level: Associate
• Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate- CRM Fundamentals with SAP CRM 7.0ehP3
• Exam Code: C_TCRM20_73
• Exam Mode: Online
• Total Number of Questions: 80
• Pass Score: 63%
• Time Duration: 180 Minutes
• Exam Price: $550
The SAP CRM Consultant draws an average salary of $83,974 per year depending on the knowledge and hands-on experience. The SAP CRM Consultant job roles are in high demand and make a rewarding career.
The SAP CRM Consultants are recognized across the globe. The increased usage of the SAP CRM strategies in many companieshelp the participants to find a job opportunity easily. The leading companies hire SAP CRM Consultant considering the skill of managing the relationship with many customers in an organization. The Learners earn most beneficial SAP CRMcertification through our expert training and course curriculum. Being SAP CRMcertified is definitely valuable credential and adds value to every organization.
The SAP CRM certification is targeted to those participants who are from Sap CRMand business consulting background and excel as SAP CRM consultant
The following are the job titles:
• SAP CRM Expert
• SAP CRM Associate
• CRM Consultant
• SAP ERP CRM Associate
• Customer Relationship Consultant
The SAP CRM online course provides you with an opportunity to explore career opportunities as SAP Customer Relationship Consultant.
1) What is SAP CRM?
SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is a software tool provided by SAP to support end to end customer related supports. It handles various activities like invoicing, delivery, decision making, accounts receivable and so on.
2) Mention what are the master data in SAP CRM?
In SAP CRM, the Master Data is basic data about your customer which can be shared amongst different modules.
3) Explain what is Activity Journal?
You can record and update information from customer visit or telephone call in Activity Journal.
4) Mention what is the standard transaction type for Quotation?
The standard transaction type for quotation is AG, and the item category is AGN.
5) Explain what is partner function in SAP CRM?
As the name indicates partner function describes the organization and people with whom the business is done, which includes any kind of business transaction. Partner function includes information like
- Sold to party
- Ship to party
- Bill to party
6) Explain what is text determination in SAP CRM?
In CRM, text can be used to exchange and information between the customers, partners or between the users. Text can be created for customer master, sales document header and item, billing document header and item and so on.
7) Explain what is Actions in SAP CRM?
“Actions” in SAP CRM are a way to add functionality to objects. For example, to send quotation to the customers from the quotation document, you can use Actions. Another use of actions is, for instance, creating in follow on document.
8) List out the standard transaction types for sales?
Some of the standard transaction types for sales are
- LEAD- lead
- AG- Quotation
- OPSM- Sales Methodology
- TA- Tele Sales, etc.
9) Explain what is the prerequisites to create an opportunity?
Lead is the pre-requisites for creating an opportunity. Once it is qualified as a hot lead then, it is send through workflow and then opportunity is created.
10) Explain what is the difference between a CRM lead and an Opportunity?
- Lead: It is an account or contact with very little information.
- Opportunity: It is a contact or account which has been qualified.