SAP WM (comprehensive)Learn about controlling and management of movement and storage of goods and raw materials within a warehouse.
Preview SAP WM (comprehensive) courseView Course Curriculum Price Match Guarantee Full Lifetime Access Access on any Device Technical Support Secure Checkout   Course Completion Certificate
- 71% Started a new career
BUY THIS COURSE (
USD 17 GBP 29)
- 85% Got a pay increase and promotion
Students also bought -
- SAP MM (basic to advanced)
- 20 Hours
- USD 17
- 161 Learners
- SAP PP (basic to advanced)
- 20 Hours
- GBP 12
- 3408 Learners
- SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management)
- 22 Hours
- USD 17
- 826 Learners
The SAP Warehouse Management (WM) module provides flexible, automated support in processing all goods movements and in managing stocks in your warehouse complex.
SAP WM system supports scheduled and efficient processing of all logistics processes within your warehouse. It provides critical informational analytical reporting data of warehousing operations like goods receiving and issuing, batch and quality management in the warehouse, types of movement in warehouse, etc. that help in the controlling and management of movement and storage of goods and raw materials within a warehouse with great traceability.
This module provides tools & processes to maintain inventory at optimum level. SAP WM helps to identify the stock of a material at bin level. It is a good tool to assist for maintaining inventories in warehouse.
WM handles the warehousing processes like Define and manage complex warehousing structures, Optimize material flow using advanced put away and picking techniques, Process goods receipts, goods issues and stock transfers quickly and easily etc. Apart from that, WM is integrated with SD, QM and PP.
Some of the key tasks performed by SAP WM module are:
- manage complex warehouse structures
- define and manage storage areas and storage bins in the warehouse
- manage several different types of storage, such as high rack storage, block storage or fixed bin storage
- process all relevant postings and transactions such as goods receipts, goods issues and general stock transfers.
- monitor stock movements
- execute stock placements and removals using different put-away and picking strategies
- process stock differences
- manage hazardous materials
- use bar code scanners
- interface to external non-SAP warehousing systems
- manage inventory at the storage bin level
- ensure that stock posted in the Inventory Management system is the same as the stock in the warehouse
- integrate with materials management, product planning, quality management and sales and distribution
SAP WM primarily aims at defining and managing complex warehouse structures within a company.
SAP WM training by Uplatz helps you to - explain the architecture of the SAP Warehouse Management component, configure and use new functionalities in SAP WM, explain the SAP WM configuration and customization options, explain the end transactions and month-end & year-end reports, and so on.
Course/Topic 1 - Course access through Google Drive
• Understand movement types
• Understand storage bins in SAP WM
• You will be able to perform configuration and transactions as taught in the course
• Difference in managing stocks in Inventory Management & Warehouse Management
• Will be able to carry out blue printing for your warehouse
• This course will help you in achieving an SAP Warehouse Management functional consultant role
SAP Warehouse Management (comprehensive) – Course Syllabus
• Introduction to Warehouse Management
• Warehouse management overview in SAP R/3
• Organization Data
• Warehouse Structure
• Warehouse Master Data
• WM Material master view
• Organization Data
• Define Warehouse structure
• Warehouse number
• Storage type
• Storage section
• Storage Bin
• Picking Area
• Storage unit
• Quant etc..
• Master Data
• Material Master
• Storage bin
• Transfer Requirement
• Create Transfer requirement automatically
• Create Transfer requirement manually
• Create Transfer requirement for storage type
• Create Transfer requirement for material
• Posting change notice
• Create Posting change notice â€“ PCN
• Transfer Order
• Number Range for TO
• Create TO w.r.t Transfer Requirement
• Create TO w.r.t Posting change notice no
• Create TO w.r.t Storage unit
• Create TO w.r.t Material document
• Create TO w.r.t Inbound delivery
• T.O. Creation In Background
• Confirm the Transfer Order
• Cancel the Transfer Order
• Print Transfer Order
• Inventory Management
• Activate Automatic T.O. Creation
• Set Up Auto T.O. Creation for TR's and PCN'S
• Allow Negative Stocks in Interim Storage Types
• Goods Movement (IM) Not Allowed for Storage Types
• Put away Strategies
• Next to empty bin
• Fixed Bin
• Open Storage
• Addition to existing bin
• Fixed bin strategy
• Picking Strategies
• Shelf life expired
• Stringent FIFO
• Warehouse Management Business Scenario's (MM)
• Goods Receipt processing with inbound delivery (with ASN)
• Goods receipt processing without inbound delivery
• Goods issue for internal consumption
• Replenishment Control for Storage Type
• Warehouse movement types
• Define reference movement types for WM
• Assign reference movement types to WM movement types
• Search Strategies
• Storage type search strategies
• Storage section search strategies
• Storage bin type search strategies
• Physical Inventory
• Create Physical inventory record
• Enter count results
• Clear the difference in WM
• Clear the difference in IM
• Batch Management in WM
• Condition Tables
• Access Sequence
• Strategy Types
• WM Batch Search Procedure
• Batch Status in WM
• Characteristics and class
• SLED In Batch in WM
• Manual And Automatic Batch Display In WM
• WM with QM
• WM with PP
• WM with SD
This SAP WM course is designed for mastering the SAP WM module. The course content contains the warehouse complex structures that you will be able to implement while working on any project.
SAP WM course is meant for clearing the SAP Certified Application Associate - Logistics Execution and Warehouse Management with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP6 exam.
SAP WM is a SAP module which is designed to monitor the stock or goods movements and other waehouse processes. The SAP WM is used to process any differences in stock and integrate with MM, QM, and SD as well.
This WM course provides WM overview, architecture, WM deployment, IM interface and more. The SAP WM Overview comprises stock placements and removal, warehouse stocking, product planning and more. It is also used to provide support to balance utilities of warehouse personnel and improve the work papers.
Uplatz provides appropriate teaching and expert training on SAP WM to equip the participants with skills to implement the learnt concepts in an organization.
Course Completion Certificate will be awarded upon the completion of the SAP WM course training.
The SAP WM certification exam verifies that the participants possess sound knowledge and can prove their competencies in the area of SAP Logistics Execution and Warehouse Management and able to implement the learnt knowledge practically in projects.
Below given are the certification details of SAP Certified Application Associate - Logistics Execution and Warehouse Management with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP6
· Certification Level: Associate
· Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate- Logistics Execution and Warehouse Management with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP6
· Exam Code: C_TSCM66_66
· Exam Mode: Online
· Total Number of Questions: 80
· Pass Score: 55%
· Time Duration: 180 Minutes
· Exam fee: $550
The SAP WM Consultant draws an average salary of $127,863 per year depending on the competencies, knowledge and hands-on experience.
The SAP WM Consultants are recognized across the globe. The SAP WM Consultant is responsible to manage storage areas and storage bins in the warehouse and manage inventory in the storage level bin.
The SAP WM certification is targeted to those participants who are a beginner or from warehouse and business consulting background and excel as SAP WM consultant
The following are the job titles:
· SAP WM Associate
· SAP WM Consultant
· SAP WM Developer
· SAP WM Functional Consultant
· SAP WM Expert
The SAP WM course provides you with an opportunity to explore career opportunities as an SAP WM Consultant.
Q.1 What is Transfer Requirement?
Answer: An instruction to move materials from a source storage bin to a destination storage bin in a warehouse complex at a specified time.
Q.2 What is Transfer Order?
Answer: A request to transfer of materials at a particular time from source storage bin to Destination storage bin in same warehouse complex.
Q.3 On what basis a TO will get generated?
Answer: On Movement Types
Q.4 Which one will the system generates first, TR or TO?
Answer: First TR then TO.
Q.5 At What level the release strategies gets defined?
Answer: Configured at Company code level.
Q.6 What are different Movement Types.
101 – GR Receipts
102 – GR PO reverse
601 – GI delivery
602 – Cancel GI delivery
651 – Sales return
909 – GR Amendment Excess
Q.7 Different stock types and storage types in WM?
Answer: Stock Types – Unrestricted, Blocked, Quality Storage Types – Rack, Open, Shelf, Damage
Q.8 Interim Storage types?
Answer: Goods Receipt area, Goods Issue area, Posting change, Difference.
Q.9 Where you do the stock comparison between IM and WM?
Answer: T-code LX23
Q.10 Storage location is IM or WM component?
Q.11 Different types of picking and put away strategies, why? Justify.
FIFO – To sale the oldest material first
LIFO – To sale the latest material first
Put away: Next empty bin, addition to the existing stock, mixed storage, fixed storage, open storage.
Q.12 Difference between Storage units and Handling units.
Answer: Storage unit is a container in which a material stored or transported where as Handling unit the combination of material and Packaging material.
Q.13 Why one should create a Second TO in WM.
Answer: Second TO has to be created at delivery level to move the stock from intermediate storage type to Goods issue (delivery) area for loading the stock into vehicle.
Q.14 Can you configure the automatic TO creation at all document level?
Q.15 Where do you configure the strategies for Put away and Picking?
Answer: SPRO-> Logistics Execution-> Warehouse Management -> Strategies -> Define Put away Strategies and Logistics Execution-> Warehouse Management -> Strategies -> Define Stock Removal Strategies
Q.16 Explain Warehouse Structure
Answer: Warehouse structure contains a Warehouse number, Storage types, Storage sections, storage bins and finally quant.
Q.17 Can a single warehouse could be configured for more than one company code?
Answer: Yes it can be.
Q.18 Tell me the different picking and put away strategies defined for xyz Client for different storage types.
Answer: For Rack, Open and shelf storage types the picking strategy is FIFO.
Put way strategy for Rack, Open, Shelf, CRD and Fixed Bin is Next empty bin, Open storage, open storage, open storage and fixed bin respectively.
Q.19 Can you tell me what all documents get created during GR entry in WM Process?
Answer: PO, Inbound Delivery, Transfer Requirement, Shipment and TO.
Q.20 Where is control to confirm TO for Put away and Picking?
Answer: Control to confirm TO for Put away and Picking can be configured at Warehouse, Storage types and Movement types levels.
Q.21 Stock Uploading will happen at which Module MM or WM at rollout in xyz client?
Answer: First in IM(MM) then in WM
Q.22 Is Storage unit activation mandatory?
Answer: Its not mandatory
Q.23 What is the importance of Quant number?
Answer: when ever u do the GR system will generates one Quant number based on the combination of Material, Batch, and Bin.