This Agile 9.3.x Product Quality Management (PQM) training explores the Agile PLM solution for a closed loop corrective action process. Expert Oracle University instructors will demonstrate how to create Problem Reports (PRs), escalate PRs to Corrective And Preventative Actions (CAPAs), tie CAPAs to ECOs that solve the problem, and automatically close each related object as the CAPA completes its workflow.
- Use Agile PQM to track and manage product quality.
- Create Customers and Suppliers.
- Create and manage Product Service Requests (PSR) and Quality Change Requests (QCR).
- Understand object relationships.
- Understand Agile PQM functionality.
- Create Changes from a Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) Rrequest or PSR.
- End User
Oracle Agile 9.3.x Product Quality Management
- Working with Problem Reports
- Working with Quality Change Requests
- Creating Quality Initiated Changes
- Performing PQM Configuration
- Running Reports