- LIFETIME ACCESS TO RECORDINGS OF SESSIONS
- UPLATZ TRAINING HUB ACCESS
- REAL-TIME PROJECTS & ASSIGNMENTS
- RESUME & INTERVIEW PREPARATION SERVICES
- CERTIFICATE & BADGE OF COURSE COMPLETION
Course: ABAP Programming with RICEF Concepts.
Style of teaching: The contents are presented by using examples which have to be programmed by the participants directly on the system. Knowledge is further strengthened by solving a complex case study. Stress will be given to interview questions.
Target audience: Students from any educational background, Beginners who want to make their career in SAP, Other SAP professionals like Functional consultants, Basis Consultants, BW consultants who want to expand their skills.
What am I going to get from this course?: Enough knowledge to become a successful ABAPer, Get your first job in SAP, Enhance your existing SAP Skill-set.
1. Introduction to SAP ABAP
2. ABAP Data types, Conditions, Loops
3. Internal Tables and Structures
4. Select Statements
5. Data Dictionary
6. Modularization Techniques
7. Reporting in ABAP
10. Module pool programming
11. SAP Scripts
12. Smart forms
14. ALE IDocs
15. RFC Remote Function Calls
17. Object Oriented ABAP
18. Debugging Concepts
19. Functional Exposure
20. Real time project exposure
21. Interview questions & Answers