SAP ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) module
ABAP stands for Advanced Business Application Programming. ABAP is the main language for SAP Application Server programming and the SAP ABAP program resides inside the SAP database e.g. Oracle DB or HANA DB.
As we know SAP ABAP is the default programming language for SAP ERP Application software, there if anyone is interested in the programming and development of SAP ERP software it is necessary to learn SAP ABAP language. SAP ABAP Training is being more popular because almost every top rated MNC are using SAP ERP Software to run their business system.
Because of high market demand of SAP ABAP Consultant most of the most of the software programmers, developers and other SAP functional consultants are interested to enhance their knowledge. And most of the people would like to choose SAP ABAP Online training sessions instead of going class room.
Uplatz is market leader in the field of SAP Online training, and our SAP ABAP online Course is practical and project based that have been designed and delivered by SAP ABAP Certified highly experienced consultants so that our student would not only be able to learn basic to advance ABAP programming but also implement their ABAP Programming knowledge on project development.
Our aim is to provide you high class online ABAP training so that our every student would be able to qualify SAP ABAP Certification exam and get better job opportunities.
If you are planning for SAP ABAP Online training & certification this course will help you to learn hands on practical based APAP training session from basic to advance ABAP programming. Boost your market value with SAP ABAP training & certification program. In this course, programming with the coding language SAP ABAP is introduced and applied to the leading standard software in the field of Enterprise Resource Planning, SAP ERP. As a first step, basic concepts of ABAP are explained, and methods of developing software for SAP ERP are introduced. Further contents of the course are ABAP’s powerful Type concept, the modularization of programs, working with databases and especially the different possibilities of designing and customizing interfaces. The content is presented by using examples which have to be programmed by the participants directly on the system. Conclusively, the gained knowledge is further strengthened by solving a complex case study in a less guided way of teaching. An outlook on ABAP objects rounds off the course.
We are always motivated in the development and redesigning of our SAP ABAP Course curriculum according to the need of modern industries and our team will help you to prepare for the SAP ABAP certification Exam. Our aim is to provide Certified SAP ABAP tutors who have great experience in SAP ABAP online training, and able to explain you the entire SAP ABAP course syllabus with good practical examples. Our professional trainers, modern online ABAP training methodology and highly customized SAP ABAP Course content are our unique features.
• Beginners through to season SAP Consultants
• SAP Functional Consultants looking to learn ABAP skills
• SAP Project Team members
• College Students wanting to get ahead with their studies
• SAP BASIS Consultants wanting to expand their knowledge
• SAP BW Consultants - ABAP play a BIG part in this role
What am I going to get from this course?
• Get your first job in SAP
• Enhance your existing SAP Skill-set
• Help pass SAP ABAP Certification Exams
SAP ABAP Certification
We recommend every ABAP Student to appear and qualify SAP ABAP certification exam and validate your SAP ABAP Knowledge for better career growth.
Exam Name: SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.40
Exam Code: C_TAW12_740
SAP ABAP module has two levels of examination:
1. Associate (Fresher)
Exam Duration: 180 Minutes
Total Questions: 80
Types of Questions: MCQ, multiple response matching questions and answers
2. Professional (Experienced)
Exam Duration: 180 Minutes
Total Questions: 80
Types of Questions: MCQ, multiple response, scenario based and matching questions and answers
SAP ABAP Training
SAP ABAP COURSE CONTENT
1. Introduction to ABAP/4
• Introduction to ERP
• Introduction to SAP/3, ABAP/4
• ABAP Editor
• System Landscapes
3 – Landscapes
4 – Landscapes
2 – Landscapes
• Data Types & Keywords
• Output Statements
• Arithmetic Operations
• Relational Operations
• Writing Small Programs
• String Operations
• Control Statements
• Selection Screens
• Open SQL Statements (Insert, Modify, Delete, Update)
• Simple Reporting
2. Transport Organizer & Package Builder
• Why to Transport?
• Creation of a Task
• What is a Transport Request?
• Releasing of Request
• Package Creation
3. Data Dictionary
• Creation of Database Tables
• Data Element & Data Domain
• Structures & Table Types
• Search Helps
Elementary Search Help
Collective Search Help
• Creation of Views
• Type Groups
• Creation of Foreign Keys
• Check & Value Tables
• Debugging Techniques
• Pillars of ABAP
• Modularization Techniques
• For All Entries & Joins
• Events for Classical Reports
• Events for Interactive Reports
• Types of Messages & Message Class Creation
5. ABAP List Viewer
Introduction to ABAP List Viewer
Types of ABAP List Viewer
• Function Module for List Display
• Function Module for Grid Display
• Interactive ALV (SLIS)
• Introduction to Cross Applications
• Working with RFC Function Modules
• Overview of Business Objects
• Creation of Business Objects
• Creation of BAPI
Why Data Transfer?
• Introduction to BDC
• Recording a Transaction
• Methods in BDC
• Flat File Creation
• Uploading Data
• LSMW (Legacy System Migration Workbench)
• Introduction to Enhancements
• User Exits
• Customer Exits
• Introduction to BAdIs (Business Add Ins)
• Implementation of a BAdI
• Overview of Enhancement Spots, Enhancement Sections, Enhancement Implementations, Class Enhancements
9. Forms (Scripts & SMARTFORMS)
• Introduction to Scripts
• Layout Sets
• SAP Scripts Elements
• Logo Inclusions
• Working with SMARTFORMS
• Standard Text
• Graphics Managements
• Writing Print Programs & Designing Layouts
• Output Type Configuration to Standard Orders
10. Object Oriented ABAP
• Fundamentals of Object Orientation
• Introduction to Local Classes & Methods
• Importance of Access Specifiers
• Simple Reporting using Local Classes & Methods
• Introduction to Global Classes & Interfaces
• Uses of Global Classes in Reports
11. Module Pool Programming
• Introduction to Module Pool
• Flow Logic
PAI (Process After Input)
PBO (Process Before Output)
• Screen Designing
• Programming in Object Browser
• Creation of Table Controls
• Dynamic Screens
Leave to Screen
12. Sales & Distribution Flow
• Sales Cycles
Purchase Order (MM)
After successful completion of SAP ABAP training & certification you would get following career and job opportunities:
1. SAP ABAP Consultant
2. SAP APAP Programmer
3. SAP ABAP Application Developer
4. SAP ABAP End User
5. SAP ABAP Project Manager
The average salary ranges from approx. £55,874 per year for SAP ABAP Consultant to £151,664 per year for SAP ABAP Lead/Manager.
There are currently 15,000+ open SAP ABAP jobs in UK ranging from ABAP end-users to consultants to managers.
This course is specifically designed to help you clear the certification exam successfully. The comprehensive content of the course along with demonstration of practical scenarios & examples will make you understand each and every topic in great depth. Since the course structure has a special focus on certification, hence you will go through a lot of real-time case studies and study material during the training that will help you crack the certification exam.
ABAP is Advance Business Application Programming language used to develop SAP ERP Application software
Uplatz is one of the renowned organisations that provide online SAP ABAP training to students and working professionals at very affordable cost and also gives flexibility in training timings
SAP ABAP online course duration is 40 hrs
DBC stands for Batch Data Communication. It is an automatic procedure to transfer large data into SAP System.
Table is dynamic while template is static in nature
SAP Memory is global memory
ABAP memory is local memory
A smart form is a tool in SAP used to modify any form by graphical tools without use of ABAP programming
Pretty Printer is used format ABAP code
ABAP Dictionary is the repository for working with underlying database objects in SAP. Tables and Views are the underlying database objects whereas others are user defined objects.
Views, Match Code and Lock Objects are called Aggregate Objects because they are aggregated from several related tables
Tables are permanently stored objects in the database whereas Structures are temporary objects created at run time. The difference between a table and a structure is that the structure does not contain any data and it acts as a reference to the table. No database tables are generated from it.
· A Transaction is a collection of screens and ABAP/4 routines controlled and executed by the dialog processor
· The Dialog processor processes screen after screen, thereby triggering the appropriate ABAP/4 processing of each screen
· For each screen, the system executes the flow logic that contains the corresponding ABAP/4 processing
· The control passes from screen flow logic to ABAP/4 code and back
· When an action is performed, the system triggers the PROCESS AFTER INPUT event. The data passed includes field screen data entered by the user and a function code.
· A function code is a technical name that has been allocated in a screen Painter or Menu Painter to a menu entry, a push button, the ENTER key or a function Key of a screen.
· An internal work field (ok-code) in the PAI module evaluates the function code, and the appropriate action is taken.
The function codes are handled in Flow logic through the following process:
--> When the User selects a function in a transaction, the system copies the function code into a specially designated system field called SY-UCOMM.
--> This field is Global in ABAP/4 Module Pool. The F-CODE can then be evaluated in the corresponding PAI module.
--> The function code is always passed in exactly the same way, regardless of whether it comes from a screen push button, a menu option, function key or other GUI element.
Both self-paced training and online instructor-led training have their own advantages and disadvantages. 1) Suitability - If you have no idea about the course content and have no experience on it, then online instructor-led training will help you understand the course content better and deeply. 2) Flexibility - Self-paced training is generally more flexible than the tutor-led training since you can learn at your own pace through the videos as and when you have time. 3) Doubt-clearing, assignments etc. - You can attempt assignments and get feedback from the tutor in instructor-led training and also can get your doubts cleared during the class. Cost (more for instructor-led training) and other factors are also important.
We have a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals who are experts in their fields. Our trainers are highly supportive and render a friendly learning environment to the students focusing on their career growth.
In normal circumstances the tutor should be able to reschedule the class as per your convenient time but if you accidently miss any particular class in a multi-student batch then you can catch-up from the corresponding session recording that will be shared with all students or you can request the tutor to hold a separate class for you later on the topics covered in that class.
We provide server access for you to practice on and our trainers will ensure that you get practical real-time experience and training with all the utilities required for in-depth understanding of the course.
Yes. We provide lifetime access to Uplatz Learning Hub where you can view or download the course material anytime.
Yes. We have special offer/discount on this course. Please send email to email@example.com asking for the discount and our team will be glad to help you.
Yes. Please check our refunds and cancellation policy (link given in the footer of our website) for more details.
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Uplatz course team will respond back on your queries.