SAP SuccessFactors is a cloud based platform provided by SAP to manage Human Resources (HR) related operation in an organization.
The word "cloud" has become the buzzing word to the latest emerging applications which are being delivered in the corporate world. SAP SuccessFactors is also related to cloud-based HR Information System (HRIS) which enables best business process in order to achieve the greatest path to success.
SAP SuccessFactors is one of the most widely used cloud based SAP HCM software and is helpful in the management of full range of HCM functionalities like: Talent Management, HR Analytics, Payroll management, Recruitment etc. SAP SuccessFactors is based on Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) model, which doesn’t require the maintenance and installation of any hardware.
Because of huge benefits of SAP SuccessFactors cloud HCM Software, it is one of the most successfully used in most of the modern companies. And you can see Lot of job openings around the world that motivates professionals and beginners to Learn and earn in SAP Successfactors cloud HCM field.
Uplatz is reputed SAP SuccessFactors Training Provider in the market, our SAP SuccessFactor course curriculum is best designed for beginners and professional learners. We are having certified professional SAP SuccessFactor online tutors who have great teaching experience, and able to provide hands on practical and project oriented SAP SuccessFactors Training.
Our goal is to provide you best facilities for SAP SuccessFactors online training so that our participant would easily qualify the SAP SuccessFactors Certification exam, to prove their theoretical and practical knowledge.
SAP SuccessFactors is divided into many different components and students can aim for one or multiple certifications.
1) SAP Successfactors Employee Central: This is the core module where all employee data is stored. Anyone looking to start learning SuccessFactors would need to start from Employee central commonly refereed as SF-EC
2) SAP Successfactors Performance & Goal Management: This is the component where business can assign goals to te employees based upon business targets and can recognize the top talent.
3) SAP Successfactors Compensation: Compensation helps business leaders, compensation managers, and HR professionals dramatically improve budget accuracy, reduce risk, and tie their greatest expense employee pay -to actual business results. It is the most comprehensive compensation management suite in the market.
4) SAP Successfactors Learning Management System: as the name suggest this is a cloud based component which has all the learning related activities, it can store all e-learning which a company has to offer, it will also allow each employees to have a career plan and provide all necessary learning to enhance their knowledge and help the organization to close the skill gap
5) SAP Successfactors Recruitment Management: It is a complete, collaborative, and mobile ATS that helps companies hire better by attracting, engaging, selecting, and onboarding the best fit talent. It also cover requisition, candidate, offer, and interview management, plus search, matching, reporting, compliance, and competency-based ratings.
6) SAP Successfactors Onboarding & Offboarding: Onboarding means you can engage new hires from the start. It is important to provide enhanced onboarding experience to the new hires to engage top talents from university. Offboarding 2.0 allows you to set up a exit process for employees leaving the company.
7) SAP Successfactors Variable Pay: Variable Pay is a type of employee compensation that varies, as opposed to salary, which is to paid in equal proportions throughout the year. It's often used as part of an overall compensation strategy to recognize and reward an individual, team or group based on achievements/contributions.
8) SAP Successfactors Employee Central Payroll: It is a cloud-based payroll system meant to provide the breadth of functionality and global coverage enterprises need. From a high level, Employee Central Payroll provides a number of important functions.
SAP SuccessFactors Training
1. INTRODUCTION TO MASTERY
Why Cloud?Why SuccessFactors?SuccessFactors Core & Talent Management modules OverviewRole of Professional Services ConsultantSuccessFactors BizX methodologyAccelerators, Configuration workbooks, Estimators, etc.SuccessFactors BizXpert architectureBusiness Execution process in detailUnderstanding SuccessFactors terminologyIntroduction to InstanceIntroduction to ProvisioningPartner Portal, Community, SuccessStore, etc.Home-page acquaintancePortlets, Dashboards, Tile browserNavigating Main Menu, Welcome MenuTo-Do list, Admin. Tools a glanceWelcome Menu OptionsMy favorites listSearch functionalityHelp &tutorialsPersonalizing the InstanceWelcome PortletsCompany logo, Theme managerTheme manager, e-mail notifications, etc.Introduction to Organization chartDirectory in Org. chartResources in Org chartPersonal card in detailIntroduction to Position Org. ChartAdd lower positionAdd peer positionManage positionIntroduction to Position Org. Chart (cont..)Internal number rangesAdvanced position managementInternal number ranges to PositionIntroduction to Data (.csv) filesExport employeeImport employeeManage employee
2. EMPLOYEE CENTRAL
Data Models: Corporate data modelSuccession data modelCountry-Specific Corporate data modelCountry-Specific Succession data modelFoundational Objects configurationOrganizational Foundational ObjectsJob Foundational ObjectsPay Foundational ObjectsGeneric Objects, Cost centerOther FO, Workflow configurationOther FO, Event reasonOther FO, Dynamic roleIntroduction to Proxy managementAdd/Hire new EmployeeUnderstanding New Hire workflowMonitoring WorkflowsIntroduction to Employee profileEmployee Self ServiceManager Self ServiceData Change workflowIntroduction to Role Based Permissions (RBP)User Permissions, Administrator PermissionsPermission Roles, Permission GroupsManage SecurityIntroduction to Extended Markup Language (XML)Working with XML padDocument Type Definition (DTD) filesCreating/Modifying RulesIntroduction to MDF (Meta Data Framework)Generic Objects – Cost CentersManage Advance ObjectsManage Configuration UIPicklist ManagementWorking with Propagation rulesEC – Payroll OverviewLeave of Absence - OverviewIntroduction to Time OffDefine Holiday calendar and work scheduleDefine Time type and Time profilesSet up Time Off for Employees
The average salary ranges from approx. £42,374 per year for SAP SuccessFactors Consultant to £145,687 per year for SAP SuccessFactors Lead/Manager.
There are currently 15,000+ open SAP SuccessFactors jobs in UK ranging from SuccessFactors end-users to consultants to managers.
For more details, please visit Uplatz Resourcing
This course is specifically designed to help you clear the certification exam successfully. The comprehensive content of the course along with demonstration of practical scenarios & examples will make you understand each and every topic in great depth. Since the course structure has a special focus on certification, hence you will go through a lot of real-time case studies and study material during the training that will help you crack the certification exam.
Both self-paced training and online instructor-led training have their own advantages and disadvantages. 1) Suitability - If you have no idea about the course content and have no experience on it, then online instructor-led training will help you understand the course content better and deeply. 2) Flexibility - Self-paced training is generally more flexible than the tutor-led training since you can learn at your own pace through the videos as and when you have time. 3) Doubt-clearing, assignments etc. - You can attempt assignments and get feedback from the tutor in instructor-led training and also can get your doubts cleared during the class. Cost (more for instructor-led training) and other factors are also important.
We have a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals who are experts in their fields. Our trainers are highly supportive and render a friendly learning environment to the students focusing on their career growth.
In normal circumstances the tutor should be able to reschedule the class as per your convenient time but if you accidently miss any particular class in a multi-student batch then you can catch-up from the corresponding session recording that will be shared with all students or you can request the tutor to hold a separate class for you later on the topics covered in that class.
We provide server access for you to practice on and our trainers will ensure that you get practical real-time experience and training with all the utilities required for in-depth understanding of the course.
Yes. We provide lifetime access to Uplatz Learning Hub where you can view or download the course material anytime.
Yes. We have special offer/discount on this course. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for the discount and our team will be glad to help you.
Yes. Please check our refunds and cancellation policy (link given in the footer of our website) for more details.
You can send an email to email@example.com and Uplatz course team will respond back on your queries.