IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL): Foundation - Online Course
£45,000 - Average Salary for IT Service Managers (ITJobsWatch)
The ITIL Foundation Certification enjoys high demand in the current market place as ITIL is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. Our new online ITIL Foundation course covers the disciplines and processes that help service management staff to deliver and support quality products and services.
You only have to do research on job boards to see how many jobs in the IT sector require ITIL.
ITIL® (IT Infrastructure Library) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL is a best practice framework that has been drawn from both the public and private sectors internationally. It describes how IT resources should be organised to deliver business value, documenting the processes, functions and roles of IT service management (ITSM).
This Foundation course is designed to enable you to understand the disciplines and processes that help service management staff to deliver and support quality products and services. During the course, you will gain knowledge of the internationally recognised best practice terminology, structure, basic concepts and the core principles of ITIL® practices for Service Management.
Who is it for?
The ITIL Foundation Course will confidently prepare you for the ITIL Foundation exam.
- Easy monthly payments to help you spread the cost of your studies.
- An exam simulator which results in exceptional pass rates
- Studying made easy and improved memory retention
- Study anywhere at a pace that suits you
- Support from expert Tutors for 1 year
- Unlimited access to the course and exam simulator for 1 year
Why study your ITIL Foundation online?
Technological improvements and advances in educational design mean that e-learning is no longer just a low-cost alternative to traditional training methods. In many respects, our courseware offers training which is superior to the majority of available classroom options.
Not only is the effectiveness of the training process enhanced, but also the convenience and overall cost efficiency of e-learning make it a compelling option for training. You can learn at your own pace and can repeat each section as many times as required unlike in a classroom environment.
Why not try our free demos? Our Course Advisors are also available to answer any questions you have and can also provide you with a free trial to properly evaluate our training.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The study package can be tailored to meet your exact study requirements and prepare you with lower level courses.
Please contact the course advisors at Itonlinelearning to find out if this programme is suitable for you.
ITIL Foundation - Service Manager
ITIL Foundation Curriculum:
- Session 1 – Overview of ITIL and Service Management
- Session 2 – Service Strategy
- Session 3 – Service Design
- Session 4 – Service Transition
- Session 5 – Service Operation
- Session 6 – Continual Service Improvement
- Session 7 – Technology and Architecture
- Session 8 – ITIL qualification scheme and exam technique
- Session 9 – Exam Simulato