Overview of this ITIL Service Strategy Course
What you will learn
The ITIL® Service Strategy certification will build upon your foundational knowledge of ITIL to impart the skills and knowledge needed to practically apply the Service Strategy stage of the Service Lifecycle. It also teaches students a solid comprehension of the customer business objectives and priorities as well as the role that IT services play in meeting these objectives.
During the ITIL Service Strategy course students will learn:
- Defining customer value creation
- Driving strategy through the Service Lifecycle
- The strategic benefits of service based costing and recovery
- Business Relationship Management
- Dynamics and forces impacting IT management
- How to measure Service Strategy and create return on investment
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to formulate an IT service strategy. This course provides 3 credits towards the ITIL Expert certification which requires a total of 22 credits.
What is included?
The ITIL Service Strategy course includes 22.5 hours of in depth, online, video-based training, revision modules, 2 practice exams and 6 months access to the course.
ITIL Service Strategy Course Assessment
In order to earn the ITIL Service Strategy certification, you will need to study the ITIL Service Strategy course and then pass the official ITIL Service Strategy exam. ITIL Service Strategy is an internationally recognised qualification.
Career Path Opportunities
The ITIL Service Strategy course is suited for anyone looking to work in any of the following roles:
- Technical Business Analyst
- Service Transition Analyst
- IT Change Analyst
- IT Consultant
- IT Audit Manager
- Service Desk Analyst
ITIL Service Strategy Online Course Curriculum
- An Introduction to Service Strategy
- Service Strategy Principles
- Service Strategy Processes
- Organising for Service Strategy
- Technology Considerations
- Implementing Service Strategy
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks
- Exam Preparation