Overview of this ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle Course
What you will learn
The ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle course focuses on the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to support service delivery within an organisation by means of connecting the service lifecycle stages.
During the ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle course students gain an understanding of the following:
- Organisational maturity, structure
- Positioning and transitioning the Lifecycle
- Corrective action and Improvements from a Business Perspective
- Determining critical success components
- Knowledge management and security of information
- Identification, evaluation, analysis, correction and control of internal and external risks
Upon completion of this course, students will have gained a better understanding of the strategic design, implementation and management of the capabilities and resources required by the IT service lifecycle. This certification provides 4 credits towards the total of 22 credits needed to gain the ITIL Expert certification.
What is included?
The ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle course includes 30 hours of in depth, online, video-based training, revision modules, 2 practice exams and 6 months access to the course.
ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle Course Assessment
To earn the ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle certification, students will first need to study the ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle course and then pass the ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle exam. The ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle certification is recognised internationally.
Career Path Opportunities
The ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle course is suited for anyone looking to work in any of the following roles:
- Senior IT Manager
- Security Administrator
- IT Supervisor
- IT Manager
- Senior IT Officers
- Security Manager
Course Curriculum - ITIL (Intermediate) Managing Across the Lifecycle
- Key concepts of the service lifecycle
- Communication and Stakeholder Management
- Integrating Service Management Processes Across the Service Lifecycle
- Managing Services Across the Lifecycle
- Governance, Roles, People, Competence and the Organisation
- Implementing and Improving Service Management Capability
- Exam Preparation