- LIFETIME ACCESS TO RECORDINGS OF SESSIONS
- UPLATZ TRAINING HUB ACCESS
- REAL-TIME PROJECTS & ASSIGNMENTS
- RESUME & INTERVIEW PREPARATION SERVICES
- CERTIFICATE & BADGE OF COURSE COMPLETION
AWS Developer Training
Welcome to Uplatz, the biggest IT & SAP training provider in Europe!
Uplatz is well known for providing instructor-led training and video-based courses on SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, AWS, Big Data, Machine Learning, Python, R, SQL, Google & Microsoft Technologies, and Digital Marketing.
SAP and AWS training courses are currently the most sought-after courses globally.
An SAP consultant on an average earns a package of $80,000 ($100,000) per annum based on the skills and experience.
To learn this course -
1) Pay the course fees directly through secured payment gateway by clicking "Pay Now" and relax. After this Uplatz team will take over and get the course conducted for you.
2) If you are based in UK or India, you can directly pay to our respective bank accounts. To do this, you just need to send an email to email@example.com and the Uplatz team will respond back with the details.
For any questions, queries, or payment related issues, simply contact us at -
Call: +44 7836 212635
WhatsApp: +44 7836 212635
· Use the AWS SDK to interact with AWS services and develop solutions
· Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores
· Integrate applications and data by using Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and Amazon Simple Workflow Service (Amazon SWF)
· Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication
· Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication
· Use Amazon ElastiCache and Amazon CloudFront to improve application scalability
· Deploy applications by using AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation
· Software Developers
Topics to be covered:
Class 1 – Building the Foundation
o Introduction to Developing on AWS
o Choosing a Data Store
o Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
o Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
Class 2 - Connecting Applications and Data with Event-Driven Processing
o Working with Events
o Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon Kinesis Streams
o Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS, and Amazon SNS
o Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Lambda
Class 3 - Developing and Deploying Secure, Scalable Applications
o Developing Secure Applications
o Caching Information for Scalability
o Monitoring Your Application and AWS Resources with Amazon CloudWatch
o Deploying Applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation