Job Meter = High
Online Instructor-led TrainingUSD 1399 (
About this Course
The hottest tech disciplines to understand right now are machine and deep learning! In various sectors, including finance, healthcare, transportation, and technology, machine/deep learning techniques are frequently used. The AWS machine LearningCertification Speciality test was just created by Amazon, and it is pretty difficult! Data scientists and developers who create, train, and deploy AI/ML models to solve real-world issues would benefit from the AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty.
This exam is a very challenging AWS exam since it tests the candidate’s knowledge on multiple aspects such as
· Selection of AI/ML Models, Appropriate Data Engineering and Feature Engineering
· Using AWS services to address a business challenge, • Creating, training, and deploying AI/ML models
· Hyperparameter tweaking and model optimization.
Uplatz's AWS Certified Machine Learning is by far the most comprehensive on the market, giving students the basic information, they need to ace the AWS Machine Learning Certification test. There are no fillers or unnecessary material in this course because it only covers the most crucial subjects. The AWS Certified Machine Learning — Specialty certification is designed for those who work in development or data science, according to the test's home page. It verifies a candidate's ability to create, deploy, and manage machine learning solutions for specific business issues.
It's a multiple-choice, multiple response test, and you'll have around three hours to complete the 65 questions, just like any other AWS exam. Unlike several AWS professional examinations, the questions aren't as long. Exams are split into three categories by AWS. Associate, Professional, and Specialty degrees are available. While Associate and Professional tests primarily evaluate AWS knowledge, Specialty exams also assess knowledge of a specific subject in addition to AWS. As a result, you'll come across a lot of queries that have nothing to do with AWS. The argument is that simply knowing how to use AWS services is insufficient.
AWS Certified Machine Learning (Specialty) Training
Course Details & Curriculum
- Create data repositories for machine learning.
- Identify and implement a data-ingestion solution
- Identify and implement a data-transformation solution.
Exploratory Data Analysis
- Sanitize and prepare data for modeling.
- Perform feature engineering.
- Analyze and visualize data for machine learning.
- Frame business problems as machine learning problems.
- Select the appropriate model(s) for a given machine learning problem.
- Train machine learning models.
- Perform hyperparameter optimization.
- Evaluate machine learning models.
Machine Learning Implementation and Operations
- Build machine learning solutions for performance, availability, scalability, resiliency, and fault tolerance.
- Recommend and implement the appropriate machine learning services and features for a given problem.
- Apply basic AWS security practices to machine learning solutions.
- Deploy and operationalize machine learning solutions.
Course Completion Certificate